Subject: [bug#42736] [PATCH] gnu: emacs-doom-themes: Update to 2.1.6-5.

From: Jack Hill <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 7 Aug 2020 00:28:55 -0400 (EDT)

On Thu, 6 Aug 2020, Brett Gilio wrote:

>
> Hey Jack,
>
> Thanks for taking time to revise this package. When I originally wrote
> it I made notice to the fact that some elisp bytecompilations were
> failing or not behaving appropriately. Since then I am pretty sure
> hlissner has disabled the bytecompilation completely? Could you review
> this for me, and if true please revise the appropriate arguments. If you
> aren't sure what I am talking about, please let me know.

Brett,

I saw your lovely comment, but in my excitement that the update solved the 
problem I was having with Emacs 27 compatibility, I didn't think too hard 
about it.

I believe that I understand what you're asking. I'll take a look tomorrow 
to see if we should change the package definition in light of upstream 
changes. If I get stuck, I'll be sure to let you know.

Best,
Jack