Subject: 28.0.50; cconv-tests fails on Macos

From: Lars Ingebrigtsen <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 05 Aug 2020 21:35:08 +0200

"make check" log:

Running 14 tests (2020-08-05 21:32:02+0200, selector `(not (or (tag :expensive-test) (tag :unstable)))')
   passed   1/14  cconv-convert-lambda-lifted (0.000360 sec)
Type C-x 1 to delete the help window, C-M-v to scroll help.
   failed   2/14  cconv-tests-cl-defgeneric-:documentation (0.033138 sec)
Type C-x 1 to delete the help window, C-M-v to scroll help.
   passed   3/14  cconv-tests-cl-defgeneric-literal-:documentation (0.025397 sec)
   passed   4/14  cconv-tests-cl-defsubst-:documentation (0.000081 sec)
   passed   5/14  cconv-tests-cl-defun-:documentation (0.000073 sec)
   failed   6/14  cconv-tests-cl-function-:documentation (0.000111 sec)
Test cconv-tests-cl-iter-defun-:documentation passed unexpectedly
   PASSED   7/14  cconv-tests-cl-iter-defun-:documentation (0.000054 sec)
   passed   8/14  cconv-tests-defsubst-:documentation (0.000046 sec)
   passed   9/14  cconv-tests-defun-:documentation (0.000046 sec)
   passed  10/14  cconv-tests-function-:documentation (0.000046 sec)
Test cconv-tests-iter-defun-:documentation passed unexpectedly
   PASSED  11/14  cconv-tests-iter-defun-:documentation (0.000050 sec)
   failed  12/14  cconv-tests-iter-lambda-:documentation (0.000081 sec)
   passed  13/14  cconv-tests-lambda-:documentation (0.000050 sec)
   passed  14/14  cconv-tests-pcase-lambda-:documentation (0.000050 sec)

Ran 14 tests, 12 results as expected, 2 unexpected (2020-08-05 21:32:02+0200, 0.060335 sec)
3 expected failures

2 unexpected results:
   PASSED  cconv-tests-cl-iter-defun-:documentation
   PASSED  cconv-tests-iter-defun-:documentation

In GNU Emacs 28.0.50 (build 7, x86_64-apple-darwin19.6.0, NS appkit-1894.60 Ver\
sion 10.15.6 (Build 19G73))
 of 2020-08-05 built on space.local
Repository revision: 1669cf2f286649ea62991371fd19bbc592ca21bb
Repository branch: master
System Description:  Mac OS X 10.15.6

-- 
(domestic pets only, the antidote for overdose, milk.)
   bloggy blog: http://lars.ingebrigtsen.no