Subject: 28.0.50; mml-first-secure-en-decrypt-sign-1 test failing on Fedora 31

From: Paul Eggert <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 5 Aug 2020 08:20:01 -0700

Even with yesterday's patch to test/lisp/gnus/mml-sec-tests.el, Emacs master 
'make check' is currently failing the mml-first-secure-en-decrypt-sign-1 test on 
Fedora 31 x86-64. I'm attaching a failed test log.

Here are details about the configuration.

In GNU Emacs 28.0.50 (build 6, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.24.13, cairo 
version 1.16.0)
  of 2020-08-05 built on Penguin.CS.UCLA.EDU
Repository revision: b22b1f935d47c71b59d59da1b6d125635470beca
Repository branch: master
System Description: Fedora 31 (Workstation Edition)

Recent messages:

Configured using:
  'configure --enable-gcc-warnings'

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG CAIRO SOUND GPM DBUS GSETTINGS GLIB NOTIFY
INOTIFY ACL LIBSELINUX GNUTLS LIBXML2 FREETYPE HARFBUZZ M17N_FLT LIBOTF
ZLIB TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS GTK3 X11 XDBE XIM MODULES THREADS LIBSYSTEMD
JSON PDUMPER LCMS2

Important settings:
   value of $LC_ALL: en_US.utf8
   value of $LC_COLLATE: en_US.UTF-8
   value of $LC_CTYPE: en_US.UTF-8
   value of $LC_MESSAGES: en_US.UTF-8
   value of $LANG: C
   locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Lisp Interaction

Minor modes in effect:
   global-whitespace-mode: t
   tooltip-mode: t
   global-eldoc-mode: t
   eldoc-mode: t
   electric-quote-mode: t
   electric-indent-mode: t
   mouse-wheel-mode: t
   tool-bar-mode: t
   menu-bar-mode: t
   file-name-shadow-mode: t
   global-font-lock-mode: t
   font-lock-mode: t
   auto-composition-mode: t
   auto-encryption-mode: t
   auto-compression-mode: t
   line-number-mode: t
   transient-mark-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
None found.

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug message rmc puny dired dired-loaddefs
rfc822 mml mml-sec epa derived epg epg-config gnus-util rmail
rmail-loaddefs text-property-search time-date mm-decode mm-bodies
mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader sendmail
rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mm-util mail-prsvr mail-utils term/xterm
xterm whitespace package easymenu browse-url url-handlers url-parse
auth-source cl-seq eieio eieio-core cl-macs eieio-loaddefs
password-cache json subr-x map url-vars seq byte-opt gv bytecomp
byte-compile cconv cl-loaddefs cl-lib tooltip eldoc electric uniquify
ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel term/x-win x-win
term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe
tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode elisp-mode lisp-mode
prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch timer
select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core
term/tty-colors frame minibuffer cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang
misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms
cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian
cyrillic chinese composite charscript charprop case-table epa-hook
jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev obarray cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs
button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay sha1 md5
base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable
backquote threads dbusbind inotify lcms2 dynamic-setting
system-font-setting font-render-setting cairo move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit
x multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 648701 9307)
  (symbols 48 7636 2)
  (strings 32 20659 1692)
  (string-bytes 1 689813)
  (vectors 16 10653)
  (vector-slots 8 109771 9795)
  (floats 8 25 269)
  (intervals 56 205 0)
  (buffers 992 10))