Subject: Re: bug#42708: Let users copy "*Char Help*" buffer

From: Richard Stallman <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2020 00:40:16 -0500

[[[ To any NSA and FBI agents reading my email: please consider    ]]]
[[[ whether defending the US Constitution against all enemies,     ]]]
[[[ foreign or domestic, requires you to follow Snowden's example. ]]]

  > FTR, here's one user who strongly objects.  You knew that,
  > generally.  Now you know it for `read-char-choice' in
  > particular.  Hey, why didn't you just redefine `read-char'
  > while you were at it?

I might agree with the substance of your point, but the tone is very
harsh.  THe last sentence is sarcastic.

Please don't talk to people that way here.  People who are treated
harshly tend to respond with more hashness, and that makes
participation painful.  Please express your views without making
anyone feel attacked.

-- 
Dr Richard Stallman
Chief GNUisance of the GNU Project (https://gnu.org)
Founder, Free Software Foundation (https://fsf.org)
Internet Hall-of-Famer (https://internethalloffame.org)