Subject: [bug#42689] another try

From: Brett Gilio <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 04 Aug 2020 20:38:04 -0500

Adam Kandur <[email-masked]> writes:

>>>From 5cade1fff3fb64892321505edd9ac1b13420782e Mon Sep 17 00:00:00 2001
> From: Adam Kandur <[email-masked]>
> Date: Tue, 4 Aug 2020 17:40:50 +0300
> Subject: [PATCH] add sbcl-livesupport in gnu/packages/lisp-xyz.scm
>
> ---
>  gnu/packages/lisp-xyz.scm | 29 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
>  1 file changed, 29 insertions(+)
>

Hi Adam,

I am sorry to be a pest, but the commit message is still not following
our snippet protocol. I was trying to apply your patch, and take care of
it for you so that you could see what our expectation is more clearly
but your patch is mangled.

Could you walk me through, step by step, how you are creating, and then
sending the patch? That will help us immensely, in both getting you in
the right direction for future contributions (if you so choose), and in
seeing if there is something we need to do differently. :)

Thanks!
Brett Gilio