Subject: bug#42684: 26.3; Emacs does not respond to C-M-p

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 02 Aug 2020 23:22:32 +0200

Until very recently (I think even still yesterday) Emacs was responding
fine to C-M-p. However today, Emacs stopped responding to C-M-p in the
GUI as well as in the terminal. I did not upgrade Emacs, and
unfortunately I don't remember if I updated my system. I am on Fedora
32. Initially I expected it was caused somewhere in my configuration
(Spacemacs). However, I tested with the -Q flag but also then there is
no response to C-M-p.

The behavior shows both on X11 and on Wayland

I am on Gnome desktop, and I tested if gnome responds to C-M-p by
succesfully assigning a keyboard shortcut to the key combo (C-M-p). So
I found that gnome responds correctly to C-M-p. 

Step to reproduce:
Simply open Emacs -Q and press C-h k followed by C-M-n, Emacs shows
that it is bound to forward-list. Subsequently press C-h k followed by C-M-p. There is no response. Also try with Emacs -Q -nw the behavior is identical.

Of course I am ready to do more tests if you instruct me. Thanks!

In GNU Emacs 26.3 (build 2, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.24.13,
cairo version 1.16.0) of 2020-03-28 built on daniel-fedora
Windowing system distributor 'Fedora Project', version 11.0.12008000
System Description:     Fedora release 32 (Thirty Two)

Recent messages:
Loading /home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/external_packages/ob-template.el
(source)...done
Loading /home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/external_packages/maim.el
(source)...done
Error retrieving kernelspecs: (json-readtable-error 76)
Loading ‘mma’: unescaped character literals `?(', `?)' detected!
Loading /home/dalanicolai/Sync/emacs/private/local/zotero-find/zotero-
find.el (source)...
Created zotero link.
Loading /home/dalanicolai/Sync/emacs/private/local/zotero-find/zotero-
find.el (source)...done
Loading /home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/init.el (source)...done
For information about GNU Emacs and the GNU system, type C-h C-a.
Making completion list... [2 times]

Configured using:
 'configure --without-gconf --with-xwidgets --without-gsettings
 --with-mailutils --with-cairo --with-modules'

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG CAIRO IMAGEMAGICK SOUND DBUS GLIB NOTIFY
LIBSELINUX GNUTLS LIBXML2 FREETYPE XFT ZLIB TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS GTK3
X11
XDBE XIM MODULES THREADS XWIDGETS LCMS2

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=ibus
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Fundamental

Minor modes in effect:
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  tool-bar-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/ob-eshell
hides /home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-20200602/ob-eshell
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/org-feed
hides /home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-20200602/org-feed
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/ob-maxima
hides /home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-20200602/ob-maxima
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/ox-org
hides /home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-20200602/ox-org
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/ob-ebnf
hides /home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-20200602/ob-ebnf
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/ob-
lilypond hides /home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-20200602/ob-
lilypond
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/ob-io
hides /home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-20200602/ob-io
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/ob-sed
hides /home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-20200602/ob-sed
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/org-goto
hides /home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-20200602/org-goto
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/org-compat 
hides /home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-20200602/org-compat
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/org-
entities hides /home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-20200602/org-
entities
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/ob-octave
hides /home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-20200602/ob-octave
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/ol-mhe
hides /home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-20200602/ol-mhe
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/org-
capture hides /home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-20200602/org-
capture
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/ob-js
hides /home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-20200602/ob-js
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/ob-C hides
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-20200602/ob-C
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/ob-core
hides /home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-20200602/ob-core
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/ob-sqlite
hides /home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-20200602/ob-sqlite
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/org-plot
hides /home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-20200602/org-plot
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/org-
duration hides /home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-20200602/org-
duration
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/org-
attach-git hides /home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-20200602/org-
attach-git
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/org-keys
hides /home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-20200602/org-keys
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/ob-org
hides /home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-20200602/ob-org
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/org-faces
hides /home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-20200602/org-faces
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/org-macs
hides /home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-20200602/org-macs
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/ol-w3m
hides /home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-20200602/ol-w3m
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/ob-mscgen
hides /home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-20200602/ob-mscgen
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/org-list
hides /home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-20200602/org-list
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/ol-irc
hides /home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-20200602/ol-irc
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/ob-groovy
hides /home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-20200602/ob-groovy
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/ob-
picolisp hides /home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-20200602/ob-
picolisp
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/org-ctags
hides /home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-20200602/org-ctags
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/org-
element hides /home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-20200602/org-
element
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/ob-haskell 
hides /home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-20200602/ob-haskell
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/ob-matlab
hides /home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-20200602/ob-matlab
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/ox-odt
hides /home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-20200602/ox-odt
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/org-mouse
hides /home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-20200602/org-mouse
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/ol-eww
hides /home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-20200602/ol-eww
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/ob-ref
hides /home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-20200602/ob-ref
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/org-
footnote hides /home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-20200602/org-
footnote
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/org-
protocol hides /home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-20200602/org-
protocol
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/org-agenda 
hides /home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-20200602/org-agenda
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/ol hides
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-20200602/ol
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/ob-tangle
hides /home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-20200602/ob-tangle
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/org-tempo
hides /home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-20200602/org-tempo
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/org-
pcomplete hides /home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-20200602/org-
pcomplete
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/ob-fortran 
hides /home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-20200602/ob-fortran
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/org hides
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-20200602/org
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/org-habit
hides /home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-20200602/org-habit
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/ol-gnus
hides /home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-20200602/ol-gnus
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/org-crypt
hides /home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-20200602/org-crypt
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/ob-dot
hides /home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-20200602/ob-dot
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/ob-
plantuml hides /home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-20200602/ob-
plantuml
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/ol-eshell
hides /home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-20200602/ol-eshell
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/org-id
hides /home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-20200602/org-id
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/ob-
makefile hides /home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-20200602/ob-
makefile
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/ol-rmail
hides /home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-20200602/ol-rmail
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/ox-md
hides /home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-20200602/ox-md
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/ob-coq
hides /home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-20200602/ob-coq
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/org-clock
hides /home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-20200602/org-clock
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/org-indent 
hides /home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-20200602/org-indent
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/ob-abc
hides /home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-20200602/ob-abc
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/org-lint
hides /home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-20200602/org-lint
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/ox-html
hides /home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-20200602/ox-html
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/ox-latex
hides /home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-20200602/ox-latex
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/org-
inlinetask hides /home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-20200602/org-
inlinetask
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/org-attach 
hides /home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-20200602/org-attach
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/org-src
hides /home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-20200602/org-src
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/ox-publish 
hides /home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-20200602/ox-publish
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/ob-shell
hides /home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-20200602/ob-shell
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/ol-bbdb
hides /home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-20200602/ol-bbdb
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/ob-R hides
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-20200602/ob-R
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/ob-
asymptote hides /home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-20200602/ob-
asymptote
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/ob-sass
hides /home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-20200602/ob-sass
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/ob hides
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-20200602/ob
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/ob-awk
hides /home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-20200602/ob-awk
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/ob-screen
hides /home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-20200602/ob-screen
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/org-
colview hides /home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-20200602/org-
colview
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/ol-bibtex
hides /home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-20200602/ol-bibtex
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/ob-shen
hides /home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-20200602/ob-shen
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/ox hides
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-20200602/ox
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/ol-docview 
hides /home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-20200602/ol-docview
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/ob-J hides
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-20200602/ob-J
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/org-mobile 
hides /home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-20200602/org-mobile
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/ob-ocaml
hides /home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-20200602/ob-ocaml
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/ob-latex
hides /home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-20200602/ob-latex
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/org-
archive hides /home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-20200602/org-
archive
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/ob-sql
hides /home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-20200602/ob-sql
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/ob-stan
hides /home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-20200602/ob-stan
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/ob-ruby
hides /home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-20200602/ob-ruby
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/ob-clojure 
hides /home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-20200602/ob-clojure
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/org-
loaddefs hides /home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-20200602/org-
loaddefs
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/ob-vala
hides /home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-20200602/ob-vala
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/ob-gnuplot 
hides /home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-20200602/ob-gnuplot
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/ox-texinfo 
hides /home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-20200602/ox-texinfo
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/org-num
hides /home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-20200602/org-num
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/ob-scheme
hides /home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-20200602/ob-scheme
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/ob-comint
hides /home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-20200602/ob-comint
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/ob-ditaa
hides /home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-20200602/ob-ditaa
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/ob-lua
hides /home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-20200602/ob-lua
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/ob-calc
hides /home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-20200602/ob-calc
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/ob-hledger 
hides /home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-20200602/ob-hledger
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/org-table
hides /home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-20200602/org-table
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/ob-emacs-
lisp hides /home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-20200602/ob-emacs-
lisp
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/ox-man
hides /home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-20200602/ox-man
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/ob-exp
hides /home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-20200602/ob-exp
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/ob-java
hides /home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-20200602/ob-java
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/ob-forth
hides /home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-20200602/ob-forth
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/org-
install hides /home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-20200602/org-
install
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/ol-info
hides /home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-20200602/ol-info
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/ob-lob
hides /home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-20200602/ob-lob
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/ox-ascii
hides /home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-20200602/ox-ascii
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/ob-ledger
hides /home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-20200602/ob-ledger
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/ob-perl
hides /home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-20200602/ob-perl
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/ob-eval
hides /home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-20200602/ob-eval
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/ob-table
hides /home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-20200602/ob-table
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/ob-css
hides /home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-20200602/ob-css
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/ox-
icalendar hides /home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-20200602/ox-
icalendar
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/ob-python
hides /home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-20200602/ob-python
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/org-macro
hides /home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-20200602/org-macro
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/ob-
processing hides /home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-20200602/ob-
processing
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/org-
version hides /home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-20200602/org-
version
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/org-timer
hides /home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-20200602/org-timer
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/org-
datetree hides /home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-20200602/org-
datetree
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/ob-lisp
hides /home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-20200602/ob-lisp
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/ox-beamer
hides /home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-20200602/ox-beamer
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/ob-
processing hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-processing
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/ob-io
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-io
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/ob-table
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/ob-ruby
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/ob-core
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/org-plot
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/org-
protocol hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/org-feed
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/ob-
picolisp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/ob-shell
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-shell
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/ob-clojure 
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/ob-ditaa
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/ox-man
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/org-agenda 
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/ob-screen
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/ob-gnuplot 
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/ob-coq
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-coq
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/org-mouse
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/org-
element hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-element
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/ox-org
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/ob-maxima
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/ob-
makefile hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/ob-latex
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/org-
entities hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/ox-md
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/ob-lisp
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/org-list
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-list
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/ob-dot
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/ob-sql
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/ob-
asymptote hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/ob-ref
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/ob-fortran 
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/ob-mscgen
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/ob-awk
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/org-
inlinetask hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/ob-calc
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/org-lint
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-lint
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/ox-odt
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/ob-stan
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-stan
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/org-
capture hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/ox hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ox
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/ob-ledger
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/org-habit
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/ox-texinfo 
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/ob-hledger 
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-hledger
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/org-macro
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/ob-ocaml
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/ob-sqlite
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/org-
datetree hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/org-ctags
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/org-
duration hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-duration
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/ob-scheme
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/ob-js
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/org-indent 
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/ob-sed
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-sed
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/org hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/ob-lob
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/org-
colview hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/ob-vala
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-vala
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/ob-sass
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/ob-octave
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/org-crypt
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/ob-forth
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-forth
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/ob-shen
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/ob-python
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/ox-html
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/ob hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/org-
install hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-install
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/ob-comint
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/org-
footnote hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/org-clock
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/org-mobile 
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/ob-ebnf
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-ebnf
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/ob-
plantuml hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/ox-publish 
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/ob-abc
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-abc
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/ob-eval
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/ob-haskell 
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/ob-matlab
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/org-compat 
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/ob-tangle
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/org-
archive hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/ob-J hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-J
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/org-timer
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/ox-latex
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/org-faces
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/ob-emacs-
lisp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/ox-
icalendar hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/org-id
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-id
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/org-table
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-table
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/org-attach 
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/ob-exp
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/org-macs
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/ob-java
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/ob-
lilypond hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/ob-org
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/ob-C hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/ob-lua
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-lua
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/org-
pcomplete hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/org-
version hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-version
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/ox-ascii
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/ob-R hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/ob-groovy
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-groovy
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/org-src
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-src
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/ob-perl
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/ob-css
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/ox-beamer
hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200602/org-
loaddefs hides /usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
~/.my_emacs.d/external_packages/math hides
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/external_packages/tex-mma/math
/home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/elpa/wolfram-mode-20180307.13/wolfram-
mode hides /home/dalanicolai/.my_emacs.d/external_packages/wolfram-
mode/wolfram-mode

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug message rmc puny dired dired-loaddefs
rfc822 mml mml-sec epa derived epg gnus-util rmail rmail-loaddefs
mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 mailabbrev gmm-utils
mailheader sendmail rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mm-util mail-prsvr
elec-pair .emacs zotero-find sql view thingatpt org-yt ob-mathematica
mma cl ob-shell shell ob-jupyter jupyter-org-extensions
jupyter-org-client jupyter-repl jupyter-kernel-manager jupyter-channel
jupyter-widget-client websocket bindat simple-httpd pp jupyter-client
jupyter-comm-layer jupyter-messages hmac-def jupyter-mime shr svg xml
dom browse-url jupyter-kernelspec jupyter-env jupyter-base json map
eieio-base ob-python org-re-reveal subr-x ox-odt rng-loc rng-uri
rng-parse rng-match rng-dt rng-util rng-pttrn nxml-parse nxml-ns
nxml-enc xmltok nxml-util ox-latex ox-icalendar ox-html table ox-ascii
ox-publish ox org-element org org-macro org-footnote org-pcomplete
pcomplete org-list org-faces org-entities noutline outline easy-mmode
org-version ob-emacs-lisp org-table org-loaddefs find-func edmacro
kmacro cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs avl-tree generator maim request
autorevert filenotify mail-utils url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand
url-methods url-history url-cookie url-domsuf url-util mailcap
ob-template ob ob-tangle ol org-src ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp
ob-comint comint ansi-color ring ob-core ob-eval org-keys org-compat
advice org-macs format-spec finder-inf info package easymenu epg-config
url-handlers url-parse auth-source cl-seq eieio eieio-core cl-macs
eieio-loaddefs password-cache url-vars seq byte-opt gv bytecomp
byte-compile cconv cl-loaddefs cl-lib time-date mule-util tooltip eldoc
electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel term/x-win
x-win term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt
fringe
tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode elisp-mode lisp-mode
prog-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch timer select
scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core
term/tty-colors frame cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang
vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932
hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic
chinese composite charscript charprop case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook
help simple abbrev obarray minibuffer cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs
button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay sha1 md5
base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-
readable
backquote threads dbusbind inotify lcms2 dynamic-setting
font-render-setting xwidget-internal cairo move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x
multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 349759 14803)
 (symbols 48 38243 2)
 (miscs 40 98 127)
 (strings 32 121350 3518)
 (string-bytes 1 3491022)
 (vectors 16 38458)
 (vector-slots 8 819417 12962)
 (floats 8 143 76)
 (intervals 56 290 0)
 (buffers 992 13))