Subject: Re: [bug#42682] [PATCH v3 0/9] Add qmk-cli

From: Vagrant Cascadian <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 01 Sep 2023 22:23:39 -0700

retitle 42682 add qmk udev rules
thanks

On 2023-08-19, Fredrik Salomonsson wrote:
> Pinging this to see if there is anyone that can take a look at the
> patches.  I got it in my personal channel right now and I've flashed
> three keyboards with this and it works fine.

Most of the packages are now included from another patch series:

74d72046bdc1ed6c859565570d0db58d20c9ddd7 gnu: Add qmk.
7c2fa3e8479401b020001dc26edb5c748877d1ca gnu: Add python-milc.
a8f881d9b354ed46058477ae807cc601060bed1e gnu: Add python-dotty-dict.
b3cee1c7e86601bae6dbd3beed566ecefa25f626 gnu: Add python-hjson.
a012881e158cca32d9e167e8364796b84ff349b0 gnu: Add python-halo.
3080d0d8d714dd066970bd0a4b684150dcdbe67b gnu: Add python-log-symbols.
d98bc6094120fa26d0de6af5cc16bc7644076f7c gnu: Add python-spinners.
2da454d2033d95f108c26ac0018cf73b18823d43 gnu: Add python-hid.

The main outstanding one at a quick glance seems to be the udev
rules, if that is still needed... I have retitled the bug accordingly.

live well,
  vagrant