Subject: Re: [bug#42658] [PATCH 1/2] gnu: android: export android-libcutils

From: Mathieu Othacehe <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 05 Aug 2020 09:40:25 +0200

Hello,

> How do I do that? I used the following command to send the patch:
>> git send-email --to="[email-masked]" \
>> 	--cc="Julien Lepiller <[email-masked]>" \
>> 	--cc="Danny Milosavljevic <[email-masked]>" \
>> 	0001-gnu-android-export-android-libcutils.patch \
>> 	0002-gnu-android-export-android-liblog.patch \
>> 	${sentinel}

Each time a mail is sent to "[email-masked]" a new bug ticket is
created. You should first send either the cover letter or the first
patch, and then send all the subsequent patches to [email-masked]
where NNN is the ticket number created when the first patch is sent.

See the bottom of
https://guix.gnu.org/manual/en/html_node/Submitting-Patches.html for
further explications.

Thanks,

Mathieu