Subject: bug#42621: 26.3; Scheme mode: Wrong indentation (no indentation) when pressing tab

From: Kjetil Matheussen <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 5 Aug 2020 20:30:31 +0200

On Wed, Aug 5, 2020 at 8:06 PM Simen Heggestøyl <[email-masked]> wrote:
>
> I can't reproduce the bug in Emacs 26.3 (nor in the Emacs 27.1 RC) by
> following the recipe from 'emacs -Q'.
>
> Kjetil Matheussen <[email-masked]> writes:
>
> > 8. The line is wrongly indented (no indentation).
>
> Assuming you mean you expect it to keep its indentation at column 2, but
> instead see it deindented to column 0 (which is wrong)?
>

Yes, it's deindented to column 0.

I couldn't reproduce it with "emacs -Q" either, but I minimized my
.emacs file down to the lines below to reproduce it. Can you reproduce
it now?

(defun toggle-fullscreen (&optional f)
      (interactive)
      (let ((current-value (frame-parameter nil 'fullscreen)))
           (set-frame-parameter nil 'fullscreen
                                (if (equal 'fullboth current-value)
                                    (if (boundp 'old-fullscreen)
old-fullscreen nil)
                                    (progn (setq old-fullscreen current-value)
                                           'fullboth)))))

(toggle-fullscreen)