Subject: Re: [bug#42582] [PATCH] gnu: nomad: Update to 0.2.0-alpha.

From: Mathieu Othacehe <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 01 Aug 2020 09:29:30 +0200

Hello Mike,

> * gnu/packages/guile-xyz.scm (nomad): Update to 0.2.0-alpha.

Thanks for this patch. When I'm trying to run nomad, I have the
following error:

--8<---------------cut here---------------start------------->8---
In nomad/gtk/window.scm:
     19:0 19 (_)
In ice-9/boot-9.scm:
   2874:4 18 (define-module* _ #:filename _ #:pure _ #:version _ # _ …)
  2887:24 17 (_)
   222:29 16 (map1 (((nomad gtk gi)) ((srfi srfi-26)) ((oop #)) (#) …))
   222:29 15 (map1 (((srfi srfi-26)) ((oop goops)) ((emacsy #)) (#) …))
   222:29 14 (map1 (((oop goops)) ((emacsy emacsy)) ((emacsy #)) # …))
   222:29 13 (map1 (((emacsy emacsy)) ((emacsy window)) ((nomad …)) …))
   222:29 12 (map1 (((emacsy window)) ((nomad web)) ((nomad text)) …))
   222:29 11 (map1 (((nomad web)) ((nomad text)) ((nomad gtk #)) # …))
   222:29 10 (map1 (((nomad text)) ((nomad gtk widget)) ((nomad …)) …))
   222:17  9 (map1 (((nomad gtk widget)) ((nomad gtk frame)) ((…)) #))
  2800:17  8 (resolve-interface (nomad gtk widget) #:select _ #:hide …)
In ice-9/threads.scm:
    390:8  7 (_ _)
In ice-9/boot-9.scm:
  2726:13  6 (_)
In ice-9/threads.scm:
    390:8  5 (_ _)
In ice-9/boot-9.scm:
  2994:20  4 (_)
   2312:4  3 (save-module-excursion #<procedure 7f7138864690 at ice-…>)
  3014:26  2 (_)
In unknown file:
           1 (primitive-load-path "nomad/gtk/widget" #<procedure 7f7…>)
In nomad/gtk/widget.scm:
     60:0  0 (_)

nomad/gtk/widget.scm:60:0: In procedure module-lookup: Unbound variable: <gtk-source-view>
--8<---------------cut here---------------end--------------->8---

do you know why?

Thanks,

Mathieu