Subject: bug#4258: Your Emacs contributions

From: Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2014 17:48:15 +0300

> From: Stefan Monnier <[email-masked]>
> Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2014 10:19:33 -0400
> Cc: [email-masked]
> 
> > The main thing that I've been trying to contribute (besides
> > miscellaneous small enhancements and bug fixes) is some code for HTML
> > rendering in rmail.  The patch is in
> > http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=4258 already.
> 
> Oh, right I see it.  Hmm... it seems noone has reviewed it.

I did.

> The patch looks fairly good to me, but not knowing much if anything
> about Rmail's rendering, I'd appreciate some comment from someone a bit
> more familiar with this code.

I plan on starting to use it soon, and if it does a good job, I will
commit it.

Thanks for your contribution, Ken, and sorry for being so slow in
installing it.