Subject: bug#42578: closed (Re: bug#42578: 28.0.50; [suggestion] allow dired-do-shell-command on directory line)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2020 14:17:02 +0000

Your bug report

#42578: 28.0.50; [suggestion] allow dired-do-shell-command on directory line

which was filed against the emacs package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
42578: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=42578
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#42578: 28.0.50; [suggestion] allow dired-do-shell-command on directory line
From: Michael Albinus <[email-masked]>
To: Marco Wahl <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Basil L. Contovounesios" <[email-masked]>, [email-masked], Drew Adams <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2020 16:16:31 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Marco Wahl <[email-masked]> writes:

> I'm fine with closing this issue now.

Done.

> Best regards!

Best regards, Michael.

Subject: 28.0.50; [suggestion] allow dired-do-shell-command on directory line
From: Marco Wahl <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2020 12:36:08 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

What do you think about M-x dired-do-shell-command (typically bound to
!) on a dired directory line also?

Up to now one gets an error.

One could e.g. call the "tree" or the "du" command.

I propose this change of dired-do-shell-command:

@@ -755,7 +755,11 @@ dired-do-shell-command
 ;;Functions dired-run-shell-command and dired-shell-stuff-it do the
 ;;actual work and can be redefined for customization.
   (interactive
-   (let ((files (dired-get-marked-files t current-prefix-arg nil nil t)))
+   (let ((files (or (with-demoted-errors
+                        "demoted error: %S"
+                      (dired-get-marked-files t current-prefix-arg nil nil t))
+                    (list (dired-current-directory))  ; <---- this is the core of the patch.
+                    )))
      (list
       ;; Want to give feedback whether this file or marked files are used:
       (dired-read-shell-command "! on %s: " current-prefix-arg files)

WDYT?

In GNU Emacs 28.0.50 (build 3, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.22.30, cairo version 1.15.10)
 of 2020-07-26 built on aspire-5942
Repository revision: dae97708ea41f54f2974b405555816ada393fb9a
Repository branch: master
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.12008000
System Description: Linux Mint 19.3

Recent messages:
00-tmp.org
bilder
freestylenotes.txt
scans
Quit
Use o to jump to next window. [2 times]
Type "q" in help window to restore its previous buffer, C-M-v to scroll help.
Use o to jump to next window.
Mark set
Use o to jump to next window.

Configured using:
 'configure --with-mailutils'

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG CAIRO SOUND DBUS GSETTINGS GLIB NOTIFY
INOTIFY GNUTLS LIBXML2 FREETYPE HARFBUZZ ZLIB TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS GTK3
X11 XDBE XIM MODULES THREADS PDUMPER

Important settings:
  value of $LC_MONETARY: de_DE.UTF-8
  value of $LC_NUMERIC: de_DE.UTF-8
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Dired by name

Minor modes in effect:
  global-magit-file-mode: t
  magit-auto-revert-mode: t
  global-git-commit-mode: t
  async-bytecomp-package-mode: t
  gnus-dired-mode: t
  memento-mori-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  winner-mode: t
  timeclock-mode-line-display: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  nyan-mode: t
  global-undo-tree-mode: t
  global-hl-line-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  counsel-mode: t
  beginend-global-mode: t
  beginend-dired-mode: t
  auto-insert-mode: t
  lisp-butt-global-mode: t
  global-company-mode: t
  company-mode: t
  wrap-region-global-mode: t
  ido-hacks-mode: t
  ido-everywhere: t
  org-pretty-tags-global-mode: t
  encourage-mode: t
  dired-hide-details-mode: t
  straight-use-package-mode: t
  straight-package-neutering-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  global-prettify-symbols-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  jit-lock-debug-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  line-number-mode: t
  global-visual-line-mode: t
  visual-line-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  abbrev-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/home/b/p/elisp/external/bbdb/lisp/bbdb-mhe hides /home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/bbdb/bbdb-mhe
/home/b/p/elisp/external/bbdb/lisp/bbdb-mu4e hides /home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/bbdb/bbdb-mu4e
/home/b/p/elisp/external/bbdb/lisp/bbdb-tex hides /home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/bbdb/bbdb-tex
/home/b/p/elisp/external/bbdb/lisp/bbdb-pkg hides /home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/bbdb/bbdb-pkg
/home/b/p/elisp/external/bbdb/lisp/bbdb-gnus-aux hides /home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/bbdb/bbdb-gnus-aux
/home/b/p/elisp/external/bbdb/lisp/bbdb-vm hides /home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/bbdb/bbdb-vm
/home/b/p/elisp/external/bbdb/lisp/bbdb-migrate hides /home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/bbdb/bbdb-migrate
/home/b/p/elisp/external/bbdb/lisp/bbdb hides /home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/bbdb/bbdb
/home/b/p/elisp/external/bbdb/lisp/bbdb-mua hides /home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/bbdb/bbdb-mua
/home/b/p/elisp/external/bbdb/lisp/bbdb-message hides /home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/bbdb/bbdb-message
/home/b/p/elisp/external/bbdb/lisp/bbdb-snarf hides /home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/bbdb/bbdb-snarf
/home/b/p/elisp/external/bbdb/lisp/bbdb-wl hides /home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/bbdb/bbdb-wl
/home/b/p/elisp/external/bbdb/lisp/bbdb-rmail hides /home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/bbdb/bbdb-rmail
/home/b/p/elisp/external/bbdb/lisp/bbdb-anniv hides /home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/bbdb/bbdb-anniv
/home/b/p/elisp/external/bbdb/lisp/bbdb-site hides /home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/bbdb/bbdb-site
/home/b/p/elisp/external/bbdb/lisp/bbdb-com hides /home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/bbdb/bbdb-com
/home/b/p/elisp/external/bbdb/lisp/bbdb-pgp hides /home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/bbdb/bbdb-pgp
/home/b/p/elisp/external/bbdb/lisp/bbdb-gnus hides /home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/bbdb/bbdb-gnus
/home/b/p/elisp/external/bbdb/lisp/bbdb-ispell hides /home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/bbdb/bbdb-ispell
/home/b/p/elisp/external/bbdb/lisp/bbdb-sc hides /home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/bbdb/bbdb-sc
/home/b/p/elisp/external/bbdb/lisp/bbdb-vm-aux hides /home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/bbdb/bbdb-vm-aux
~/p/elisp/external/org-velocity/org-velocity hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-velocity
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-asymptote hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-asymptote
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-habit hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/org-habit
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-plot hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/org-plot
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-goto hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/org-goto
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-info hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ol-info
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-ruby hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-ruby
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-scheme hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-scheme
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-mobile hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/org-mobile
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ol
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-gnuplot hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-gnuplot
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-install hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/org-install
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-io hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-io
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-feed hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/org-feed
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-icalendar hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ox-icalendar
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-gnus hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ol-gnus
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-tangle hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-tangle
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-processing hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-processing
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-comint hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-comint
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-R hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-R
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-datetree hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/org-datetree
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-man hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ox-man
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-js hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-js
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-abc hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-abc
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-matlab hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-matlab
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-css hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-css
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-mhe hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ol-mhe
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-fortran hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-fortran
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-refile hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/org-refile
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-J hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-J
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-attach-git hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/org-attach-git
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-emacs-lisp hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-element hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/org-element
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-ebnf hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-ebnf
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-shen hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-shen
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-faces hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/org-faces
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-tempo hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/org-tempo
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-calc hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-calc
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-core hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-core
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-footnote hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/org-footnote
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-sass hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-sass
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-ledger hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-ledger
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-crypt hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/org-crypt
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-octave hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-octave
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-forth hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-forth
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-entities hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/org-entities
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ox
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-java hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-java
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-beamer hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ox-beamer
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-inlinetask hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/org-inlinetask
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-ocaml hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-ocaml
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-coq hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-coq
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-sed hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-sed
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-vala hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-vala
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-lob hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-lob
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-timer hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/org-timer
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-ditaa hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-ditaa
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-lilypond hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-lilypond
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-macs hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/org-macs
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ob
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-md hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ox-md
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-pcomplete hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/org-pcomplete
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-stan hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-stan
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-clock hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/org-clock
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-org hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ox-org
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-irc hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ol-irc
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-eww hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ol-eww
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-groovy hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-groovy
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-picolisp hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-picolisp
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-perl hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-perl
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-duration hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/org-duration
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-version hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/org-version
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-lua hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-lua
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-odt hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ox-odt
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-sql hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-sql
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-indent hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/org-indent
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-compat hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/org-compat
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-screen hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-screen
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-makefile hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-makefile
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-num hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/org-num
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-rmail hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ol-rmail
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-archive hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/org-archive
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-sqlite hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-sqlite
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-latex hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ox-latex
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-eval hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-eval
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/org
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-publish hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ox-publish
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-org hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-org
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-eshell hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ol-eshell
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-lint hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/org-lint
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-docview hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ol-docview
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-keys hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/org-keys
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-src hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/org-src
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-id hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/org-id
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-plantuml hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-plantuml
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-macro hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/org-macro
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-table hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/org-table
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-exp hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-exp
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-python hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-python
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-w3m hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ol-w3m
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-C hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-C
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-mscgen hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-mscgen
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-awk hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-awk
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-hledger hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-hledger
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-texinfo hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ox-texinfo
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-list hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/org-list
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-mouse hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/org-mouse
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-html hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ox-html
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-table hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-table
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-maxima hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-maxima
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-lisp hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-lisp
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-loaddefs hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/org-loaddefs
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-shell hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-shell
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-eshell hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-eshell
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-protocol hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/org-protocol
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-haskell hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-haskell
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-ctags hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/org-ctags
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-ascii hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ox-ascii
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-attach hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/org-attach
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-latex hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-latex
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-capture hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/org-capture
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-clojure hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-clojure
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-dot hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-dot
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-ref hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ob-ref
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-colview hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/org-colview
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-bibtex hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ol-bibtex
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-bbdb hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/ol-bbdb
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-agenda hides /home/b/p/org/org-mode/lisp/org-agenda
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/auth-source-pass/auth-source-pass hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-a/clone/lisp/auth-source-pass
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-asymptote hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-a/clone/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-habit hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-a/clone/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-plot hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-a/clone/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-goto hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-a/clone/lisp/org/org-goto
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-info hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-a/clone/lisp/org/ol-info
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-ruby hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-a/clone/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-scheme hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-a/clone/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-mobile hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-a/clone/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-a/clone/lisp/org/ol
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-gnuplot hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-a/clone/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-install hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-a/clone/lisp/org/org-install
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-io hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-a/clone/lisp/org/ob-io
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-feed hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-a/clone/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-icalendar hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-a/clone/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-gnus hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-a/clone/lisp/org/ol-gnus
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-tangle hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-a/clone/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-processing hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-a/clone/lisp/org/ob-processing
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-comint hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-a/clone/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-R hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-a/clone/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-datetree hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-a/clone/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-man hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-a/clone/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-js hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-a/clone/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-abc hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-a/clone/lisp/org/ob-abc
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-matlab hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-a/clone/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-css hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-a/clone/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-mhe hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-a/clone/lisp/org/ol-mhe
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-fortran hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-a/clone/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-J hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-a/clone/lisp/org/ob-J
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-attach-git hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-a/clone/lisp/org/org-attach-git
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-emacs-lisp hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-a/clone/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-element hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-a/clone/lisp/org/org-element
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-ebnf hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-a/clone/lisp/org/ob-ebnf
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-shen hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-a/clone/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-faces hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-a/clone/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-tempo hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-a/clone/lisp/org/org-tempo
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-calc hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-a/clone/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-core hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-a/clone/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-footnote hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-a/clone/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-sass hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-a/clone/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-ledger hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-a/clone/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-crypt hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-a/clone/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-octave hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-a/clone/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-forth hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-a/clone/lisp/org/ob-forth
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-entities hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-a/clone/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-a/clone/lisp/org/ox
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-java hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-a/clone/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-beamer hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-a/clone/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-inlinetask hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-a/clone/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-ocaml hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-a/clone/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-coq hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-a/clone/lisp/org/ob-coq
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-sed hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-a/clone/lisp/org/ob-sed
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-vala hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-a/clone/lisp/org/ob-vala
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-lob hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-a/clone/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-timer hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-a/clone/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-ditaa hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-a/clone/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-lilypond hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-a/clone/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-macs hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-a/clone/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-a/clone/lisp/org/ob
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-md hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-a/clone/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-pcomplete hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-a/clone/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-stan hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-a/clone/lisp/org/ob-stan
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-clock hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-a/clone/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-org hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-a/clone/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-irc hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-a/clone/lisp/org/ol-irc
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-eww hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-a/clone/lisp/org/ol-eww
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-groovy hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-a/clone/lisp/org/ob-groovy
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-picolisp hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-a/clone/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-perl hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-a/clone/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-duration hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-a/clone/lisp/org/org-duration
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-version hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-a/clone/lisp/org/org-version
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-lua hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-a/clone/lisp/org/ob-lua
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-odt hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-a/clone/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-sql hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-a/clone/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-indent hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-a/clone/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-compat hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-a/clone/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-screen hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-a/clone/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-makefile hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-a/clone/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-num hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-a/clone/lisp/org/org-num
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-rmail hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-a/clone/lisp/org/ol-rmail
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-archive hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-a/clone/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-sqlite hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-a/clone/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-latex hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-a/clone/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-eval hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-a/clone/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-a/clone/lisp/org/org
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-publish hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-a/clone/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-org hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-a/clone/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-eshell hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-a/clone/lisp/org/ol-eshell
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-lint hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-a/clone/lisp/org/org-lint
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-docview hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-a/clone/lisp/org/ol-docview
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-keys hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-a/clone/lisp/org/org-keys
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-src hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-a/clone/lisp/org/org-src
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-id hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-a/clone/lisp/org/org-id
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-plantuml hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-a/clone/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-macro hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-a/clone/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-table hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-a/clone/lisp/org/org-table
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-exp hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-a/clone/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-python hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-a/clone/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-w3m hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-a/clone/lisp/org/ol-w3m
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-C hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-a/clone/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-mscgen hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-a/clone/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-awk hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-a/clone/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-hledger hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-a/clone/lisp/org/ob-hledger
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-texinfo hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-a/clone/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-list hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-a/clone/lisp/org/org-list
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-mouse hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-a/clone/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-html hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-a/clone/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-table hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-a/clone/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-maxima hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-a/clone/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-lisp hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-a/clone/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-loaddefs hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-a/clone/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-shell hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-a/clone/lisp/org/ob-shell
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-eshell hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-a/clone/lisp/org/ob-eshell
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-protocol hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-a/clone/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-haskell hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-a/clone/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-ctags hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-a/clone/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-ascii hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-a/clone/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-attach hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-a/clone/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-latex hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-a/clone/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-capture hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-a/clone/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-clojure hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-a/clone/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-dot hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-a/clone/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-ref hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-a/clone/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-colview hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-a/clone/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-bibtex hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-a/clone/lisp/org/ol-bibtex
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-bbdb hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-a/clone/lisp/org/ol-bbdb
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-agenda hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-a/clone/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/soap-client/soap-client hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-a/clone/lisp/net/soap-client
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/soap-client/soap-inspect hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-a/clone/lisp/net/soap-inspect
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/faceup/faceup hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-a/clone/lisp/emacs-lisp/faceup
/home/b/.emacs.d/straight/build/let-alist/let-alist hides /home/b/p/emacs/emacs-a/clone/lisp/emacs-lisp/let-alist

Features:
(shadow emacsbug cus-edit image-mode exif tramp-cmds cl-print edebug
rfc2104 tramp-cache tramp-sh em-unix em-term term ehelp em-script
em-prompt em-ls em-hist em-pred em-glob em-dirs esh-var em-cmpl em-basic
em-banner em-alias esh-mode dired-aux org-goto artist picture reporter
org-archive go-up arc-mode archive-mode sh-script smie executable vc-bzr
vc-src vc-sccs vc-svn vc-cvs vc-rcs vc vc-dispatcher bug-reference
magit-extras magit-bookmark magit-submodule magit-obsolete magit-blame
magit-stash magit-reflog magit-bisect magit-push magit-pull magit-fetch
magit-clone magit-remote magit-commit magit-sequence magit-notes
magit-worktree magit-tag magit-merge magit-branch magit-reset
magit-files magit-refs magit-status magit magit-repos magit-apply
magit-wip magit-log which-func imenu magit-diff smerge-mode magit-core
magit-autorevert autorevert filenotify magit-margin magit-transient
magit-process magit-mode git-commit transient magit-git magit-section
magit-utils log-edit pcvs-util add-log with-editor async-bytecomp async
gnus-dired cal-move ledger-mode ledger-check ledger-texi ledger-test
ledger-sort ledger-report ledger-reconcile ledger-occur ledger-fonts
ledger-fontify ledger-state ledger-complete ledger-schedule ledger-init
ledger-xact ledger-post ledger-exec ledger-navigate eshell esh-cmd
esh-ext esh-opt esh-proc esh-io esh-arg esh-module esh-groups esh-util
ledger-context ledger-commodities ledger-regex eieio-opt speedbar
ezimage dframe two-column tramp tramp-loaddefs trampver
tramp-integration files-x tramp-compat ls-lisp jka-compr iso-transl
url-http url-gw url-cache url-auth bbdb-message mailalias misearch
multi-isearch org-duration bookmark tabify hi-lock org-capture shr-color
smiley gnus-cite mm-archive mail-extr gnus-bcklg gnus-kill gnus-async qp
gnus-ml disp-table cursor-sensor nndoc nndraft nnmh utf-7 epa-file
gnutls network-stream nsm nnfolder bbdb-gnus nnnil gnus-agent gnus-srvr
gnus-score score-mode nnvirtual gnus-msg gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 mm-view
mml-smime smime dig gnus-cache gnus-demon nntp smtpmail sendmail rase
view mule-util cal-china lunar cal-islam cal-hebrew holidays
hol-loaddefs git-auto-commit-mode bbdb-anniv vc-git diff-mode appt
pinentry server paredit checkdoc lisp-mnt flymake-proc flymake warnings
epaint epaint-canvas epaint-history epaint-draw epaint-context
gif-screencast-autoloads color-rg color-rg-autoloads org-clock diary-lib
diary-loaddefs memento-mori solar cal-dst org-element avl-tree
org-attach-embedded-images org-attach org-tempo tempo org-inlinetask
ol-info org-id org-habit ol-gnus nnir gnus-sum gnus-group gnus-undo
gnus-start gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail mail-source utf7 netrc nnoo
parse-time iso8601 gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range message rmc rfc822 mml
mml-sec mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 gmm-utils
mailheader gnus-win ol-eww ol-bibtex bibtex ob-lua ob-sed ob-octave
ob-makefile ob-forth ob-R ob-haskell ob-maxima ob-java ob-plantuml
ob-sqlite ob-sql ob-screen ob-J ob-io ob-shell shell ob-clojure
ob-scheme geiser-impl help-fns radix-tree geiser-custom geiser-base
geiser ob-gnuplot ob-dot ob-ditaa ob-lisp ob-css ob-js ob-org ob-ledger
ob-latex ob-calc calc-store calc-trail calc-ext calc calc-loaddefs
calc-macs ob-C cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles
cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs ob-python ob-awk winner timeclock
paren selectric-mode nyan-mode avoid image-file icomplete hack-time-mode
undo-tree diff hl-line time desktop frameset counsel xdg swiper ivy
delsel ivy-faces ivy-overlay colir color beginend autoinsert cus-start
cus-load .emacs-custom mw-private hide-parts
org-insert-context-dependent postbank-to-ledger ariadne-marks grep
compile deadgrep-autoloads fit-text-scale face-remap foldout ffap
pdf-tools-autoloads tablist-autoloads auxies-eww little-helpers mw-mark
auxies-rest rect dictionary link connection seclusion-mode
seclusion-mode-autoloads emr-autoloads iedit-autoloads
clang-format-autoloads projectile-autoloads list-utils-autoloads
popup-autoloads emacsshot emms-librefm-stream emms-librefm-scrobbler
emms-playlist-limit emms-volume emms-volume-amixer emms-i18n
emms-history emms-score emms-stream-info emms-metaplaylist-mode
emms-bookmarks emms-cue emms-mode-line-icon emms-browser sort
emms-playlist-sort emms-last-played emms-player-xine emms-player-mpd tq
emms-playing-time emms-lyrics emms-url emms-streams emms-show-all
emms-tag-editor emms-mark emms-mode-line emms-cache emms-info-opusinfo
emms-info-ogginfo emms-info-mp3info emms-info later-do
emms-playlist-mode emms-player-vlc emms-player-mpv emms-player-mplayer
emms-player-simple emms-source-playlist emms-source-file emms-setup emms
emms-compat page-ext eww url-queue url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand
url-methods url-history mailcap mm-url gnus nnheader gnus-util rmail
rmail-loaddefs rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mail-utils wid-edit mm-util
mail-prsvr date-at-point skeleton major-mode-stack reverse-words
carry-region rase-autoloads flycheck-package-autoloads
package-lint-autoloads flycheck-autoloads let-alist-autoloads
md4rd-autoloads tree-mode-autoloads request-autoloads
hierarchy-autoloads debbugs-autoloads soap-client-autoloads
lyrics-autoloads supercite regi ed org-section-numbers lisp-butt-mode
keystrokes org-velocity dabbrev ispell thingatpt cl-format
cl-format-builtins clisp-format cl-format-def tiro cl-format-autoloads
ace-link ace-link-autoloads hydra lv pomodoro ebuff-menu parse-csv
gopher shr text-property-search url-cookie url-domsuf url-util puny svg
dom bbdb-mua bbdb-com crm mailabbrev bbdb bbdb-site timezone
bbdb-loaddefs org-bullets folding-isearch folding cl cider-autoloads
sesman-autoloads spinner-autoloads queue-autoloads pkg-info-autoloads
epl-autoloads parseedn-autoloads parseclj-autoloads a-autoloads
clojure-mode-autoloads hack-time-mode-autoloads evil-autoloads
goto-chg-autoloads undo-tree-autoloads deft-autoloads magit-autoloads
git-commit-autoloads transient-autoloads company-oddmuse
company-keywords company-etags etags fileloop generator xref project
company-gtags company-dabbrev-code company-dabbrev company-files
company-capf company-cmake company-xcode company-clang company-semantic
company-eclim company-template company-bbdb company pcase
company-autoloads ztree-autoloads page-break-lines-autoloads
form-feed-autoloads wrap-region wrap-region-autoloads selected-autoloads
underline-with-char-autoloads ert pp ewoc debug backtrace
paredit-autoloads go-up-autoloads rope-read-mode-autoloads
herald-the-mode-line-autoloads pass-autoloads
password-store-otp-autoloads password-store-autoloads
auth-source-pass-autoloads with-editor-autoloads async-autoloads
racket-mode-autoloads pos-tip-autoloads faceup-autoloads
mastodon-autoloads lua-mode-autoloads gited-autoloads
quarter-plane-autoloads auto-correct-autoloads dired-narrow-autoloads
filladapt filladapt-autoloads ido-hacks ido ido-hacks-autoloads
geiser-autoloads hydra-autoloads lv-autoloads key-chord
key-chord-autoloads pinentry-autoloads expand-region-autoloads
ledger-mode-autoloads dictionary-autoloads link-autoloads
connection-autoloads avy haskell-mode-autoloads evil-numbers-autoloads
impatient-mode-autoloads htmlize-autoloads simple-httpd-autoloads
aurel-autoloads bui-autoloads org-attach-screenshot-autoloads
markdown-mode-autoloads selectric-mode-autoloads org-pretty-tags
elpher-autoloads chronos notifications dbus xml chronos-autoloads
sly-autoloads dired-du-autoloads emacs-memento-mori-autoloads
frog-jump-buffer-autoloads frog-menu-autoloads posframe-autoloads
encourage-mode encourage-mode-autoloads defrepeater s repeat
defrepeater-autoloads counsel-autoloads swiper-autoloads ivy-autoloads
beginend-autoloads multiple-cursors-autoloads wgrep-autoloads
side-notes-autoloads bbdb-vcard-autoloads bbdb-autoloads
rainbow-delimiters-autoloads org-brain-autoloads notmuch-autoloads
git-auto-commit-mode-autoloads tuareg-autoloads caml-autoloads
perspective-autoloads nyan-mode-autoloads noccur-autoloads equake rx tco
dash equake-autoloads tco-autoloads nov-autoloads esxml-autoloads
avy-zap-autoloads avy-autoloads dired-filter-autoloads
dired-collapse-autoloads dired-hacks-utils-autoloads
smartparens-autoloads finder-inf org-journal org-crypt epa derived epg
epg-config cal-iso org-journal-autoloads feature-mode-autoloads
fzf-autoloads elm-mode-autoloads reformatter-autoloads f-autoloads
dash-autoloads s-autoloads dired-x org-protocol ol-bbdb org-agenda
org-refile edmacro kmacro hyperbole hinit hibtypes hib-doc-id hsys-www
klink hib-kbd hib-social hib-debbugs hsys-org org ob ob-tangle ob-ref
ob-lob ob-table ob-exp org-macro org-footnote org-src ob-comint
org-pcomplete pcomplete comint ansi-color ring org-list org-faces
org-entities time-date ob-emacs-lisp ob-core ob-eval org-table ol
org-keys org-compat advice org-macs org-loaddefs format-spec find-func
hactypes hui-mini hui hui-mouse hmouse-key hargs hui-menu hyrolo-menu
hui-jmenu noutline outline easy-mmode hmouse-sh hmouse-drv hypb locate
dired dired-loaddefs hui-window pulse hycontrol hsettings hui-em-but
hyrolo hmail hbut hact hpath hhist hbdata htz cal-julian cal-menu
calendar cal-loaddefs hbmap hmoccur hui-select hvar set hversion
hload-path hyperbole-autoloads kotl-autoloads org-autoloads org-version
package browse-url url-handlers url-parse auth-source cl-seq eieio
eieio-core eieio-loaddefs password-cache json map url-vars
straight-autoloads info cl-extra help-mode easymenu seq byte-opt
straight subr-x cl-macs gv cl-loaddefs cl-lib bytecomp byte-compile
cconv tooltip eldoc electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks
lisp-float-type mwheel term/x-win x-win term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar
dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace newcomment
text-mode elisp-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar
rfn-eshadow isearch timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock
syntax facemenu font-core term/tty-colors frame minibuffer cl-generic
cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao
korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech
european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese composite charscript charprop
case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev obarray
cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files
text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule
custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote threads dbusbind
inotify dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting cairo
move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 1715672 158672)
 (symbols 48 74664 497)
 (strings 32 418056 32622)
 (string-bytes 1 13986021)
 (vectors 16 172280)
 (vector-slots 8 3109600 163179)
 (floats 8 1413 5107)
 (intervals 56 58746 5352)
 (buffers 992 83))

-- 
Marco Wahl