Subject: [PATCH 0/2] Canonicalize 'load-path' option

From: zimoun <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2020 23:47:52 +0200

Dear,

These 2 patches 'canonicalize-path' the command-line argument.  I have not
enough power to burn CPU and run all the test suite.  But from my local test,
it seems ok.

The second patch “improves“ the 'load-path' option by re-using
'%standard-build-options'; which means importing (guix scripts build).  It
does not appear to me an issue and probably something historical and
forgotten. Otherwise, please tell me.

All the best,
simon

zimoun (2):
  scripts: build: Canonicalize 'load-path' option.
  scripts: repl: Canonicalize 'load-path' option.

 guix/scripts/build.scm | 10 ++++++----
 guix/scripts/repl.scm  | 10 ++++------
 2 files changed, 10 insertions(+), 10 deletions(-)

base-commit: 7b58d009a952e0c36446a0a5d06582f1e9822bb6
-- 
2.26.2