Subject: bug#42498: guix pull: error: You found a bug: the program '/gnu/store/9....66-compute-guix-derivation'

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2020 15:52:44 -0500

mbc@xps:~$ guix pull
Updating channel 'limsnucleus' from Git repository at  
'https://github.com/...'...
Updating channel 'guix' from Git repository at  
'https://git.savannah.gnu.org/git/guix.git'...
Building from these channels:
   guix      https://git.savannah.gnu.org/git/guix.git	5f63905
   limsnucleushttps://github.com/mbc...	d89f3a3
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
downloading from  
https://ci.guix.gnu.org/nar/lzip/cg3lmia1h70ndanvvpmqy7d5q5rx8adr-module-import  
...
  module-import  2KiB                  443KiB/s 00:00  
[##################] 100.0%

downloading from  
https://ci.guix.gnu.org/nar/lzip/hiqiykg9br32pjk3r4fcb907sy2ym242-module-import-compiled  
...
  module-import-compiled  1.2MiB       1.1MiB/s 00:01  
[##################] 100.0%

downloading from  
https://ci.guix.gnu.org/nar/gzip/9jdll5kfkq8c3b1yg5cyfznk3rf9av66-compute-guix-derivation  
...
  compute-guix-derivation  860B        142KiB/s 00:00  
[##################] 100.0%

Computing Guix derivation for 'x86_64-linux'...  Backtrace:
In ice-9/boot-9.scm:
    222:29 19 (map1 _)
    222:29 18 (map1 _)
    222:29 17 (map1 _)
    222:29 16 (map1 _)
    222:17 15 (map1 (((gnu packages kde)) ((gnu packages libevent))  
((gnu packages libidn)) ((gnu packages #)) ((?)) ?))
   2800:17 14 (resolve-interface (gnu packages kde) #:select _ #:hide  
_ #:prefix _ #:renamer _ #:version _)
In ice-9/threads.scm:
     390:8 13 (_ _)
In ice-9/boot-9.scm:
   2726:13 12 (_)
In ice-9/threads.scm:
     390:8 11 (_ _)
In ice-9/boot-9.scm:
   2994:20 10 (_)
    2312:4  9 (save-module-excursion _)
   3014:26  8 (_)
In unknown file:
            7 (primitive-load-path "gnu/packages/kde" #<procedure  
7efc5e3b6140 at ice-9/boot-9.scm:3001:37 ()>)
In ice-9/eval.scm:
    626:19  6 (_ #<directory (gnu packages kde) 7efc5c982d20>)
    293:34  5 (_ #<directory (gnu packages kde) 7efc5c982d20>)
    173:47  4 (_ #(#<directory (gnu packages kde) 7efc5c982d20>  
#<promise #<procedure 7efc5d538660 at ice-9/eval.sc?>))
     159:9  3 (_ #(#<directory (gnu packages kde) 7efc5c982d20>  
#<promise #<procedure 7efc5d538660 at ice-9/eval.sc?>))
    191:35  2 (_ #(#<directory (gnu packages kde) 7efc5c982d20>  
#<promise #<procedure 7efc5d538660 at ice-9/eval.sc?>))
    223:20  1 (proc #(#<directory (gnu packages kde) 7efc5c982d20>  
#<promise #<procedure 7efc5d538660 at ice-9/eval?>))
In unknown file:
            0 (%resolve-variable (7 . qtbase) #<directory (gnu  
packages kde) 7efc5c982d20>)

ERROR: In procedure %resolve-variable:
error: qtbase: unbound variable
-guix pull: error: You found a bug: the program  
'/gnu/store/9jdll5kfkq8c3b1yg5cyfznk3rf9av66-compute-guix-derivation'
failed to compute the derivation for Guix (version:  
"5f63905096e456097fca206f56ce9257f72faf64"; system: "x86_64-linux";
host version: "618819aa2feed5b8e7dfdceebb0987ca6453e98a"; pull-version: 1).
Please report it by email to <[email-masked]>.