Subject: Re: [[email-masked]] Aw: Re: Konzertaufnahme

From: Lars Ingebrigtsen <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2020 23:36:10 +0200

David Kastrup <[email-masked]> writes:

> I think the relevant lines would likely be

[...]

>  '(gnus-show-mime t)
>  '(gnus-strict-mime nil)

These don't exist any more...

[...]

>  '(mm-discouraged-alternatives '("text/html"))

I thought perhaps this was the culprit here, but nope.

[...]

> That should be about anything gnus/mail related.

The other ones I don't see how could influence `X m', so I'm not able to
reproduce this problem.

Perhaps all the MIME artefacts weren't preserved by the forwarding
method...

Could you instead save that message to a file (select with `C-u g' to
get the raw article), gzip it, and then send it to me?

-- 
(domestic pets only, the antidote for overdose, milk.)
   bloggy blog: http://lars.ingebrigtsen.no