Subject: Re: bug#42487: 26.3; org-mode; Found a bug when typing Korean in org-table!

From: Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2020 16:11:51 +0300

> From: Chanhee Jeong <[email-masked]>
> Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2020 03:59:03 +0000
> 
> Typing Korean in org-table and then typing any non-Korean character
> (except for TAB or S-TAB) causes the typed Korean word to disappear...
> 
> Non-Korean character includes SPC (which makes this bug so annoying)
> and numerous other characters. (',', '.', ':', '!', etc.)
> 
> I have reproduced this bug in a vanilla Emacs
> Please refer to: https://i.redd.it/gbwmvdzrq5b51.gif
> 
> Also, after disappearing once, it's possible to type normally.

Could you please post a complete recipe, starting from "emacs -Q", to
reproduce the problem?  To allow debugging this in a non-Korean
locale, could you please use some Korean input method provided with
Emacs (type "C-u C-\ korean TAB" to show what's available), instead of
typing Korean text directly from the keyboard, which may not be
possible in a locale other than Korean.

Thanks.