Subject: bug#42487: 26.3; org-mode; Found a bug when typing Korean in org-table!

From: Chanhee Jeong <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2020 03:59:03 +0000

---

Dear Emacs developers/maintainers,

I believe I've found a bug that appears when typing Korean in org-table

Typing Korean in org-table and then typing any non-Korean character
(except for TAB or S-TAB) causes the typed Korean word to disappear...

Non-Korean character includes SPC (which makes this bug so annoying)
and numerous other characters. (',', '.', ':', '!', etc.)

I have reproduced this bug in a vanilla Emacs
Please refer to: https://i.redd.it/gbwmvdzrq5b51.gif

Also, after disappearing once, it's possible to type normally.

I have searched for possible reasons in source code (in vain)
and hope the professionals would take a look into this annoying bug.
I'm sure the bug-fix will enlighten many Korean Emacs users.

Thank you in advance.

Sincerely,

Chanhee Jeong
[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>

---

In GNU Emacs 26.3 (build 1, x86_64-w64-mingw32)
of 2019-08-29 built on CIRROCUMULUS
Repository revision: 96dd0196c28bc36779584e47fffcca433c9309cd
Windowing system distributor 'Microsoft Corp.', version 10.0.18362
Recent messages:
For information about GNU Emacs and the GNU system, type C-h C-a.
delete-backward-char: Text is read-only

Configured using:
'configure --without-dbus --host=x86_64-w64-mingw32
--without-compress-install 'CFLAGS=-O2 -static -g3''

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG SOUND NOTIFY ACL GNUTLS LIBXML2 ZLIB
TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS THREADS LCMS2

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: KOR
  locale-coding-system: cp949

Major mode: Fundamental

Minor modes in effect:
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
c:/Users/chanh/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ox hides c:/Users/chanh/Downloads/emacs-26.3-x86_64/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ox
c:/Users/chanh/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ox-texinfo hides c:/Users/chanh/Downloads/emacs-26.3-x86_64/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
c:/Users/chanh/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ox-publish hides c:/Users/chanh/Downloads/emacs-26.3-x86_64/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ox-publish
c:/Users/chanh/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ox-org hides c:/Users/chanh/Downloads/emacs-26.3-x86_64/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ox-org
c:/Users/chanh/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ox-odt hides c:/Users/chanh/Downloads/emacs-26.3-x86_64/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ox-odt
c:/Users/chanh/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ox-md hides c:/Users/chanh/Downloads/emacs-26.3-x86_64/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ox-md
c:/Users/chanh/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ox-man hides c:/Users/chanh/Downloads/emacs-26.3-x86_64/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ox-man
c:/Users/chanh/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ox-latex hides c:/Users/chanh/Downloads/emacs-26.3-x86_64/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ox-latex
c:/Users/chanh/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ox-icalendar hides c:/Users/chanh/Downloads/emacs-26.3-x86_64/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
c:/Users/chanh/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ox-html hides c:/Users/chanh/Downloads/emacs-26.3-x86_64/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ox-html
c:/Users/chanh/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ox-beamer hides c:/Users/chanh/Downloads/emacs-26.3-x86_64/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ox-beamer
c:/Users/chanh/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ox-ascii hides c:/Users/chanh/Downloads/emacs-26.3-x86_64/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ox-ascii
c:/Users/chanh/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/org hides c:/Users/chanh/Downloads/emacs-26.3-x86_64/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org
c:/Users/chanh/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/org-version hides c:/Users/chanh/Downloads/emacs-26.3-x86_64/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-version
c:/Users/chanh/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/org-timer hides c:/Users/chanh/Downloads/emacs-26.3-x86_64/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-timer
c:/Users/chanh/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/org-table hides c:/Users/chanh/Downloads/emacs-26.3-x86_64/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-table
c:/Users/chanh/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/org-src hides c:/Users/chanh/Downloads/emacs-26.3-x86_64/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-src
c:/Users/chanh/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/org-protocol hides c:/Users/chanh/Downloads/emacs-26.3-x86_64/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-protocol
c:/Users/chanh/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/org-plot hides c:/Users/chanh/Downloads/emacs-26.3-x86_64/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-plot
c:/Users/chanh/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/org-pcomplete hides c:/Users/chanh/Downloads/emacs-26.3-x86_64/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
c:/Users/chanh/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/org-mouse hides c:/Users/chanh/Downloads/emacs-26.3-x86_64/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-mouse
c:/Users/chanh/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/org-mobile hides c:/Users/chanh/Downloads/emacs-26.3-x86_64/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-mobile
c:/Users/chanh/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/org-macs hides c:/Users/chanh/Downloads/emacs-26.3-x86_64/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-macs
c:/Users/chanh/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/org-macro hides c:/Users/chanh/Downloads/emacs-26.3-x86_64/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-macro
c:/Users/chanh/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/org-loaddefs hides c:/Users/chanh/Downloads/emacs-26.3-x86_64/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
c:/Users/chanh/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/org-list hides c:/Users/chanh/Downloads/emacs-26.3-x86_64/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-list
c:/Users/chanh/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/org-lint hides c:/Users/chanh/Downloads/emacs-26.3-x86_64/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-lint
c:/Users/chanh/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/org-install hides c:/Users/chanh/Downloads/emacs-26.3-x86_64/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-install
c:/Users/chanh/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/org-inlinetask hides c:/Users/chanh/Downloads/emacs-26.3-x86_64/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
c:/Users/chanh/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/org-indent hides c:/Users/chanh/Downloads/emacs-26.3-x86_64/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-indent
c:/Users/chanh/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/org-id hides c:/Users/chanh/Downloads/emacs-26.3-x86_64/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-id
c:/Users/chanh/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/org-habit hides c:/Users/chanh/Downloads/emacs-26.3-x86_64/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-habit
c:/Users/chanh/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/org-footnote hides c:/Users/chanh/Downloads/emacs-26.3-x86_64/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-footnote
c:/Users/chanh/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/org-feed hides c:/Users/chanh/Downloads/emacs-26.3-x86_64/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-feed
c:/Users/chanh/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/org-faces hides c:/Users/chanh/Downloads/emacs-26.3-x86_64/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-faces
c:/Users/chanh/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/org-entities hides c:/Users/chanh/Downloads/emacs-26.3-x86_64/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-entities
c:/Users/chanh/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/org-element hides c:/Users/chanh/Downloads/emacs-26.3-x86_64/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-element
c:/Users/chanh/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/org-duration hides c:/Users/chanh/Downloads/emacs-26.3-x86_64/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-duration
c:/Users/chanh/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/org-datetree hides c:/Users/chanh/Downloads/emacs-26.3-x86_64/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-datetree
c:/Users/chanh/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/org-ctags hides c:/Users/chanh/Downloads/emacs-26.3-x86_64/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-ctags
c:/Users/chanh/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/org-crypt hides c:/Users/chanh/Downloads/emacs-26.3-x86_64/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-crypt
c:/Users/chanh/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/org-compat hides c:/Users/chanh/Downloads/emacs-26.3-x86_64/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-compat
c:/Users/chanh/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/org-colview hides c:/Users/chanh/Downloads/emacs-26.3-x86_64/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-colview
c:/Users/chanh/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/org-clock hides c:/Users/chanh/Downloads/emacs-26.3-x86_64/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-clock
c:/Users/chanh/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/org-capture hides c:/Users/chanh/Downloads/emacs-26.3-x86_64/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-capture
c:/Users/chanh/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/org-attach hides c:/Users/chanh/Downloads/emacs-26.3-x86_64/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-attach
c:/Users/chanh/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/org-archive hides c:/Users/chanh/Downloads/emacs-26.3-x86_64/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-archive
c:/Users/chanh/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/org-agenda hides c:/Users/chanh/Downloads/emacs-26.3-x86_64/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/org-agenda
c:/Users/chanh/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob hides c:/Users/chanh/Downloads/emacs-26.3-x86_64/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob
c:/Users/chanh/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-vala hides c:/Users/chanh/Downloads/emacs-26.3-x86_64/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-vala
c:/Users/chanh/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-tangle hides c:/Users/chanh/Downloads/emacs-26.3-x86_64/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-tangle
c:/Users/chanh/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-table hides c:/Users/chanh/Downloads/emacs-26.3-x86_64/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-table
c:/Users/chanh/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-stan hides c:/Users/chanh/Downloads/emacs-26.3-x86_64/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-stan
c:/Users/chanh/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-sqlite hides c:/Users/chanh/Downloads/emacs-26.3-x86_64/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
c:/Users/chanh/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-sql hides c:/Users/chanh/Downloads/emacs-26.3-x86_64/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-sql
c:/Users/chanh/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-shen hides c:/Users/chanh/Downloads/emacs-26.3-x86_64/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-shen
c:/Users/chanh/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-shell hides c:/Users/chanh/Downloads/emacs-26.3-x86_64/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-shell
c:/Users/chanh/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-sed hides c:/Users/chanh/Downloads/emacs-26.3-x86_64/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-sed
c:/Users/chanh/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-screen hides c:/Users/chanh/Downloads/emacs-26.3-x86_64/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-screen
c:/Users/chanh/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-scheme hides c:/Users/chanh/Downloads/emacs-26.3-x86_64/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-scheme
c:/Users/chanh/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-sass hides c:/Users/chanh/Downloads/emacs-26.3-x86_64/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-sass
c:/Users/chanh/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-ruby hides c:/Users/chanh/Downloads/emacs-26.3-x86_64/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-ruby
c:/Users/chanh/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-ref hides c:/Users/chanh/Downloads/emacs-26.3-x86_64/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-ref
c:/Users/chanh/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-R hides c:/Users/chanh/Downloads/emacs-26.3-x86_64/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-R
c:/Users/chanh/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-python hides c:/Users/chanh/Downloads/emacs-26.3-x86_64/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-python
c:/Users/chanh/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-processing hides c:/Users/chanh/Downloads/emacs-26.3-x86_64/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-processing
c:/Users/chanh/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-plantuml hides c:/Users/chanh/Downloads/emacs-26.3-x86_64/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
c:/Users/chanh/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-picolisp hides c:/Users/chanh/Downloads/emacs-26.3-x86_64/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
c:/Users/chanh/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-perl hides c:/Users/chanh/Downloads/emacs-26.3-x86_64/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-perl
c:/Users/chanh/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-org hides c:/Users/chanh/Downloads/emacs-26.3-x86_64/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-org
c:/Users/chanh/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-octave hides c:/Users/chanh/Downloads/emacs-26.3-x86_64/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-octave
c:/Users/chanh/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-ocaml hides c:/Users/chanh/Downloads/emacs-26.3-x86_64/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
c:/Users/chanh/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-mscgen hides c:/Users/chanh/Downloads/emacs-26.3-x86_64/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
c:/Users/chanh/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-maxima hides c:/Users/chanh/Downloads/emacs-26.3-x86_64/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-maxima
c:/Users/chanh/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-matlab hides c:/Users/chanh/Downloads/emacs-26.3-x86_64/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-matlab
c:/Users/chanh/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-makefile hides c:/Users/chanh/Downloads/emacs-26.3-x86_64/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-makefile
c:/Users/chanh/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-lua hides c:/Users/chanh/Downloads/emacs-26.3-x86_64/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-lua
c:/Users/chanh/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-lob hides c:/Users/chanh/Downloads/emacs-26.3-x86_64/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-lob
c:/Users/chanh/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-lisp hides c:/Users/chanh/Downloads/emacs-26.3-x86_64/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-lisp
c:/Users/chanh/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-lilypond hides c:/Users/chanh/Downloads/emacs-26.3-x86_64/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
c:/Users/chanh/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-ledger hides c:/Users/chanh/Downloads/emacs-26.3-x86_64/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-ledger
c:/Users/chanh/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-latex hides c:/Users/chanh/Downloads/emacs-26.3-x86_64/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-latex
c:/Users/chanh/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-js hides c:/Users/chanh/Downloads/emacs-26.3-x86_64/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-js
c:/Users/chanh/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-java hides c:/Users/chanh/Downloads/emacs-26.3-x86_64/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-java
c:/Users/chanh/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-J hides c:/Users/chanh/Downloads/emacs-26.3-x86_64/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-J
c:/Users/chanh/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-io hides c:/Users/chanh/Downloads/emacs-26.3-x86_64/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-io
c:/Users/chanh/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-hledger hides c:/Users/chanh/Downloads/emacs-26.3-x86_64/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-hledger
c:/Users/chanh/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-haskell hides c:/Users/chanh/Downloads/emacs-26.3-x86_64/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-haskell
c:/Users/chanh/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-groovy hides c:/Users/chanh/Downloads/emacs-26.3-x86_64/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-groovy
c:/Users/chanh/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-gnuplot hides c:/Users/chanh/Downloads/emacs-26.3-x86_64/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
c:/Users/chanh/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-fortran hides c:/Users/chanh/Downloads/emacs-26.3-x86_64/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-fortran
c:/Users/chanh/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-forth hides c:/Users/chanh/Downloads/emacs-26.3-x86_64/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-forth
c:/Users/chanh/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-exp hides c:/Users/chanh/Downloads/emacs-26.3-x86_64/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-exp
c:/Users/chanh/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-eval hides c:/Users/chanh/Downloads/emacs-26.3-x86_64/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-eval
c:/Users/chanh/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-emacs-lisp hides c:/Users/chanh/Downloads/emacs-26.3-x86_64/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
c:/Users/chanh/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-ebnf hides c:/Users/chanh/Downloads/emacs-26.3-x86_64/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-ebnf
c:/Users/chanh/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-dot hides c:/Users/chanh/Downloads/emacs-26.3-x86_64/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-dot
c:/Users/chanh/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-ditaa hides c:/Users/chanh/Downloads/emacs-26.3-x86_64/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
c:/Users/chanh/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-css hides c:/Users/chanh/Downloads/emacs-26.3-x86_64/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-css
c:/Users/chanh/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-core hides c:/Users/chanh/Downloads/emacs-26.3-x86_64/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-core
c:/Users/chanh/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-coq hides c:/Users/chanh/Downloads/emacs-26.3-x86_64/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-coq
c:/Users/chanh/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-comint hides c:/Users/chanh/Downloads/emacs-26.3-x86_64/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-comint
c:/Users/chanh/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-clojure hides c:/Users/chanh/Downloads/emacs-26.3-x86_64/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-clojure
c:/Users/chanh/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-calc hides c:/Users/chanh/Downloads/emacs-26.3-x86_64/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-calc
c:/Users/chanh/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-C hides c:/Users/chanh/Downloads/emacs-26.3-x86_64/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-C
c:/Users/chanh/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-awk hides c:/Users/chanh/Downloads/emacs-26.3-x86_64/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-awk
c:/Users/chanh/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-asymptote hides c:/Users/chanh/Downloads/emacs-26.3-x86_64/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
c:/Users/chanh/AppData/Roaming/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-abc hides c:/Users/chanh/Downloads/emacs-26.3-x86_64/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/org/ob-abc

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug message rmc puny dired dired-loaddefs
format-spec rfc822 mml mml-sec epa derived epg gnus-util rmail
rmail-loaddefs mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231
mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader sendmail rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums
mail-utils elec-pair edmacro kmacro mm-util mail-prsvr finder-inf info
package easymenu epg-config url-handlers url-parse auth-source cl-seq
eieio eieio-core cl-macs eieio-loaddefs password-cache url-vars seq
byte-opt gv bytecomp byte-compile cconv cl-loaddefs cl-lib time-date
mule-util korea-util tooltip eldoc electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks
lisp-float-type mwheel dos-w32 ls-lisp disp-table term/w32-win w32-win
w32-vars term/common-win tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe
tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode elisp-mode lisp-mode
prog-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch timer select
scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core
term/tty-colors frame cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang
vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932
hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic
chinese composite charscript charprop case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook
help simple abbrev obarray minibuffer cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs
button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay sha1 md5
base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable
backquote threads w32notify w32 lcms2 multi-tty make-network-process
emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 247135 15049)
(symbols 48 28360 1)
(miscs 40 85 91)
(strings 32 79906 2430)
(string-bytes 1 1929729)
(vectors 16 23088)
(vector-slots 8 723848 10794)
(floats 8 60 72)
(intervals 56 1680 319)
(buffers 992 13))Windows 10? ??<https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=550986>?? ??