Subject: [bug#42473] [PATCH] gnu: zrythm: Update to 0.8.694.

From: Ludovic Courtès <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Sep 2020 12:22:50 +0200

Hi Alexandros!

AIUI, the FSDG-distro exemption at
<https://www.zrythm.org/en/trademarks.html> applies to the latest
release (and presumably foreseeable releases as well):

  You may further distribute altered copies of Zrythm that include the
  Zrythm trademarks, provided that alterations solely serve the purposes
  of:

  • porting Zrythm to a free system distribution currently approved by
    the Free Software Foundation at
    https://www.gnu.org/distros/free-distros.html, OR

  • fixing a bug in Zrythm that has already been acknowledged by
    Alexandros Theodotou or CVE (https://cve.mitre.org/)

(I personally think wording that also includes Debian and Fedora, for
instance, would be welcome, but it’s beyond the scope of this issue.)

There haven’t been further comments on this issue from fellow
co-maintainers so I would suggest that you post a patch updating to the
latest release and I’ll gladly apply it.

Thanks in advance, and apologies for the delay!

Ludo’.