Subject: [bug#42468] [PATCH] gnu: patchelf: Update to 0.11.

From: Michael Rohleder <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2020 03:29:58 +0200

Marius Bakke <[email-masked]> writes:
> Uh, I did not realize patchelf had 700+ dependencies (because it is used
> for GHC), so I reverted this on 'master' and applied it on 'staging'
> instead.
>
> You can check the amount of rebuilds a package change will cause with
> 'guix refresh -l patchelf'.  It's good practice to use --subject-prefix
> with 'PATCH staging' or 'PATCH core-updates' when emailing patches to
> prevent overworked reviewers from breaking master on your behalf.  ;-)
>
> Sorry for the mishap!
>

Uh, yes, sorry for your wasted time!

I checked the dependencies and wanted to send to staging, but before
sending I got distracted from realworld and then forgot the prefix in
the subject (and was offline till now)... Sorry! I have to be more
careful next time!