Subject: Re: [bug#42465] [PATCH 02/10] gnu: python-hypothesis: Update to 5.20.0.

From: Marius Bakke <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 25 Jul 2020 17:52:35 +0200

Tanguy Le Carrour <[email-masked]> writes:

> * gnu/packages/check.scm (python-hypothesis): Update to 5.20.0.

This can not be applied on 'master' because Hypothesis has 6261
dependent packages:

$ ./pre-inst-env guix refresh -l python-hypothesis
Building the following 2211 packages would ensure 6261 dependent
packages are rebuilt: [...]

If it is necessary for the remainder of this series, you can add a
different variable with the new hypothesis like so:

(define-public python-hypothesis-5.20
  (package
    (inherit python-hypothesis)
    (version "5.20")
    (source ...)))

And then add 'python-hypothesis-5.20' to native-inputs in the packages
that need it.

Can you look into it?