Subject: 27.0.91; hollow box cursor sometimes leaves artifacts

From: Aaron Jensen <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2020 18:36:23 -0700

Unfortunately, the repro isn't clear, but after using Emacs for some
time, the left side of the hollow box point will end up being slightly
thicker than the right side. After this happens, when the point is
moved, it will leave a faint line on the left side of the point.
Restarting emacs will cause the point to be a uniform box.

Note that I only use the hollow box when a window is not active. Also, I
have a hidpi display, so could it possibly be some sort of rounding
error somewhere?

In GNU Emacs 27.0.91 (build 2, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.24.20)
 of 2020-07-05 built on pop-os
Repository revision: 247dcb4b1b1b4ea3d50b63d41c4efa58743f610d
Repository branch: emacs-27
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.12008000
System Description: Pop!_OS 20.04 LTS

Recent messages:
config •    1ms • Emacs Lisp
config •    5ms • Clean shutdown
config •    7ms • Enable Default Theme
→★ loaded init.el in   93 ms
Explain-pause-mode enabled.
LSP :: ruby-ls:1891877 initialized successfully
Quit
Waiting for git... [2 times]
Appointment reminders enabled (no diary file found)
Added 5 events for today

Configured using:
 'configure --with-json'

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG SOUND GPM DBUS GSETTINGS GLIB NOTIFY INOTIFY
ACL LIBSELINUX GNUTLS LIBXML2 FREETYPE HARFBUZZ M17N_FLT LIBOTF XFT ZLIB
TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS GTK3 X11 XDBE XIM MODULES THREADS LIBSYSTEMD JSON
PDUMPER LCMS2 GMP

Important settings:
  value of $LC_MONETARY: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $LC_NUMERIC: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $LC_TIME: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=ibus
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: EnhRuby

Minor modes in effect:
  global-magit-file-mode: t
  magit-file-mode: t
  global-git-commit-mode: t
  async-bytecomp-package-mode: t
  eval-sexp-fu-flash-mode: t
  lsp-ui-mode: t
  lsp-ui-sideline-mode: t
  global-flycheck-mode: t
  flycheck-mode: t
  company-posframe-mode: t
  company-prescient-mode: t
  company-mode: t
  lsp-managed-mode: t
  lsp-mode: t
  evil-ruby-text-objects-mode: t
  rspec-verifiable-mode: t
  ruby-refactor-mode: t
  yas-global-mode: t
  yas-minor-mode: t
  winner-mode: t
  dtrt-indent-mode: t
  global-auto-revert-mode: t
  ivy-rich-mode: t
  ivy-prescient-mode: t
  counsel-mode: t
  ivy-posframe-mode: t
  ivy-mode: t
  persp-mode: t
  projectile-mode: t
  better-jumper-mode: t
  better-jumper-local-mode: t
  show-smartparens-global-mode: t
  show-smartparens-mode: t
  smartparens-global-mode: t
  smartparens-mode: t
  evil-traces-mode: t
  global-evil-collection-unimpaired-mode: t
  evil-collection-unimpaired-mode: t
  global-evil-mc-mode: t
  evil-mc-mode: t
  global-evil-matchit-mode: t
  evil-matchit-mode: t
  global-evil-surround-mode: t
  evil-surround-mode: t
  global-undo-tree-mode: t
  undo-tree-mode: t
  evil-mode: t
  evil-local-mode: t
  doom-modeline-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  org-roam-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  explain-pause-mode: t
  gcmh-mode: t
  which-key-mode: t
  prescient-persist-mode: t
  +popup-mode: t
  ws-butler-global-mode: t
  ws-butler-mode: t
  save-place-mode: t
  leader-key-leader-override-mode: t
  global-leader-key-leader-override-mode: t
  delete-selection-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  xterm-mouse-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  straight-use-package-mode: t
  straight-package-neutering-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  window-divider-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  auto-fill-function: yas--auto-fill
  transient-mark-mode: t
  abbrev-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/home/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/straight/build/lispy/elpa hides
/home/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/straight/build/ivy/elpa
/home/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-hledger hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ob-hledger
/home/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-octave hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-exp hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-sqlite hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-ditaa hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-bbdb hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ol-bbdb
/home/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-capture hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-info hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ol-info
/home/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-ocaml hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ol
/home/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-ebnf hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ob-ebnf
/home/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-element hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/org-element
/home/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-matlab hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-lint hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/org-lint
/home/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-md hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-C hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-screen hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-sed hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ob-sed
/home/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-ctags hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-calc hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-shen hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-macro hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-fortran hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-latex hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-eww hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ol-eww
/home/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-maxima hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-tangle hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-eshell hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ol-eshell
/home/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-coq hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ob-coq
/home/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-ruby hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-stan hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ob-stan
/home/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-comint hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-sql hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-shell hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ob-shell
/home/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-keys hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/org-keys
/home/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-beamer hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-R hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ox
/home/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-ref hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-abc hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ob-abc
/home/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-icalendar hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-odt hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-org hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-crypt hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-forth hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ob-forth
/home/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-mouse hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-compat hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-core hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-mobile hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-gnus hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ol-gnus
/home/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-gnuplot hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-lilypond hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/org
/home/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-scheme hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-picolisp hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-macs hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-sass hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-goto hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/org-goto
/home/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-colview hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-html hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-attach hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-ascii hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-dot hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-feed hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-ledger hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-lob hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-src hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/org-src
/home/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-rmail hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ol-rmail
/home/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-pcomplete hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-awk hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-vala hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ob-vala
/home/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-lisp hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-install hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/org-install
/home/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-publish hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-python hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-table hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-emacs-lisp hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-footnote hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-habit hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-w3m hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ol-w3m
/home/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-entities hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-id hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/org-id
/home/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-tempo hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/org-tempo
/home/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-clock hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-perl hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-list hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/org-list
/home/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-plot hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-num hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/org-num
/home/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-plantuml hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-table hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/org-table
/home/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-haskell hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-org hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-js hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-texinfo hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-attach-git hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/org-attach-git
/home/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-J hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ob-J
/home/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-css hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-protocol hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-io hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ob-io
/home/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-processing hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ob-processing
/home/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-makefile hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-asymptote hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-mscgen hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-bibtex hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ol-bibtex
/home/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-datetree hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-agenda hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-man hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-indent hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-groovy hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ob-groovy
/home/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-lua hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ob-lua
/home/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-inlinetask hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ob
/home/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-timer hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-latex hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-loaddefs hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-duration hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/org-duration
/home/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-clojure hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-faces hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-mhe hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ol-mhe
/home/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-java hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-docview hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ol-docview
/home/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-eval hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-eshell hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ob-eshell
/home/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-irc hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ol-irc
/home/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-archive hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/aaronjensen/.emacs.d/straight/build/let-alist/let-alist hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/emacs-lisp/let-alist

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug sendmail appt diary-lib diary-loaddefs
org-duration ol-eww ol-rmail ol-mhe ol-irc ol-info ol-gnus nnir gnus-sum
gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail mail-source
utf7 netrc nnoo gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range gnus-win ol-docview
doc-view jka-compr image-mode exif ol-bibtex bibtex ol-bbdb ol-w3m ffap
tramp tramp-loaddefs trampver tramp-integration files-x tramp-compat
parse-time iso8601 ls-lisp magit-bookmark bookmark bug-reference
mule-util wgrep sql json-mode json-reformat json-snatcher
smartparens-javascript js smartparens-c cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess
cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs
smartparens-lua lua-mode sh-script vc-mtn vc-hg org-agenda executable
restart-emacs desktop frameset evil-magit magit-submodule magit-obsolete
magit-blame magit-stash magit-reflog magit-bisect magit-push magit-pull
magit-fetch magit-clone magit-remote magit-commit magit-sequence
magit-notes magit-worktree magit-tag magit-merge magit-branch
magit-reset magit-files magit-refs magit-status magit package
url-handlers magit-repos magit-apply magit-wip magit-log which-func
magit-diff smerge-mode vc-git diff-mode magit-core magit-autorevert
magit-margin magit-transient magit-process magit-mode git-commit
transient magit-git magit-section magit-utils crm log-edit message
rfc822 mml mml-sec epa epg epg-config mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode
mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader pcvs-util add-log with-editor
async-bytecomp company-lsp eval-sexp-fu eros lispyville lispy hydra
lispy-inline avy lispy-tags mode-local elisp-def ert pp
evil-collection-debug debug sotlisp skeleton org-eldoc orgonomic
form-feed eww shr svg mm-url gnus nnheader gnus-util rmail
rmail-loaddefs text-property-search mail-utils url-queue browse-url
vc-bzr vc-src vc-sccs vc-svn vc-cvs vc-rcs vc vc-dispatcher
company-oddmuse company-keywords company-etags etags fileloop
company-gtags company-dabbrev-code company-dabbrev company-files
company-capf company-cmake company-xcode company-clang company-semantic
company-eclim company-template company-bbdb lsp-ui lsp-ui-flycheck
lsp-ui-doc goto-addr lsp-ui-imenu lsp-ui-peek lsp-ui-sideline flycheck
company-posframe company-prescient company-tng company view lsp-sqls
lsp-yaml lsp-xml lsp-vhdl lsp-vetur lsp-html lsp-verilog lsp-terraform
lsp-solargraph lsp-serenata lsp-rust lsp-pyls lsp-pwsh lsp-perl lsp-json
lsp-intelephense lsp-haxe lsp-go lsp-gdscript lsp-fsharp lsp-eslint
lsp-erlang lsp-elm lsp-css lsp-csharp gnutls lsp-clojure lsp-clients
lsp-mode lv lsp-protocol spinner network-stream smartparens-markdown
markdown-mode ht ewoc em-glob esh-util bindat evil-ruby-text-objects
rspec-mode ruby-refactor ruby-mode smie smartparens-ruby enh-ruby-mode
paren hide-mode-line popup-mode-core yasnippet popup-mode-hacks winner
dtrt-indent evil-nerd-commenter evil-nerd-commenter-operator
evil-nerd-commenter-sdk smartparens-html sgml-mode dom evil-visualstar
autorevert filenotify ivy-rich ivy-prescient counsel-projectile counsel
xdg evil-collection-xref xref project swiper ivy-posframe posframe ivy
ivy-faces ivy-overlay colir color persp-projectile perspective ido
projectile grep compile ibuf-ext better-jumper smartparens-config
smartparens-org smartparens-text smartparens evil-collection-ibuffer
evil-traces evil-org-agenda evil-org evil-anzu anzu
evil-collection-unimpaired evil-collection-which-key
evil-collection-profiler evil-collection-helpful evil-collection-help
evil-collection-dired evil-collection-edebug evil-collection-custom
cus-edit cus-start cus-load evil-collection-process-menu evil-collection
annalist evil-mc evil-mc-command-execute evil-mc-command-record
evil-mc-cursor-make evil-mc-region evil-mc-cursor-state evil-mc-undo
evil-mc-vars evil-mc-known-commands evil-mc-common evil-matchit
evil-matchit-sdk evil-surround evil evil-integration undo-tree diff
evil-maps evil-commands reveal flyspell ispell evil-jumps
evil-command-window evil-types evil-search evil-ex evil-macros
evil-repeat evil-states evil-core evil-common windmove rect
evil-digraphs evil-vars ibuffer ibuffer-loaddefs thingatpt
modus-vivendi-theme helpful imenu trace edebug backtrace info-look
dash-functional help-fns radix-tree elisp-refs loop dired-subtree
dired-hacks-utils dired dired-loaddefs face-remap doom-modeline
doom-modeline-segments doom-modeline-env doom-modeline-core shrink-path
all-the-icons all-the-icons-faces data-material data-weathericons
data-octicons data-fileicons data-faicons data-alltheicons memoize
recentf tree-widget wid-edit org-roam org-roam-graph org-roam-doctor
org-roam-db emacsql-sqlite3 emacsql emacsql-compiler org-roam-dailies
org-roam-capture org-roam-completion org-roam-buffer inline pcase
org-roam-macs org-roam-compat f s dash org-element avl-tree generator
org-download org-attach org-id url-http url url-proxy url-privacy
url-expand url-methods url-history mailcap url-auth mail-parse rfc2231
rfc2047 rfc2045 mm-util ietf-drums mail-prsvr url-cookie url-domsuf
url-util url-gw nsm rmc puny url-parse auth-source eieio eieio-core
eieio-loaddefs password-cache json map url-vars async org-protocol
org-capture org-refile org-tempo tempo org-mac-link rx ob-shell shell
org ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp org-macro org-footnote
org-src ob-comint org-pcomplete pcomplete comint ansi-color ring
org-list org-faces org-entities time-date noutline outline ob-emacs-lisp
ob-core ob-eval org-table ol org-keys org-compat org-macs org-loaddefs
format-spec find-func cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs explain-pause-mode
explain-pause-top explain-pause-log-to-socket profiler gcmh server
modus-operandi-theme dbus xml gcmh-autoloads
explain-pause-mode-autoloads restclient-autoloads vterm-toggle-autoloads
vterm-autoloads dumb-jump-autoloads popup-autoloads
dockerfile-mode-autoloads yaml-mode-autoloads json-snatcher-autoloads
json-reformat-autoloads lua-mode-autoloads ruby-refactor-autoloads
rspec-mode-autoloads rufo-autoloads evil-ruby-text-objects-autoloads
enh-ruby-mode-autoloads sotlisp-autoloads elisp-def-autoloads
lispyville-autoloads lispy-autoloads zoutline-autoloads iedit-autoloads
eros-autoloads eval-sexp-fu-autoloads eslintd-fix-autoloads
web-mode-autoloads company-lsp-autoloads company-posframe-autoloads
company-prescient-autoloads company-autoloads evil-magit-autoloads
magit-autoloads git-commit-autoloads with-editor-autoloads
transient-autoloads flycheck-autoloads let-alist-autoloads
lsp-ui-autoloads lsp-mode-autoloads markdown-mode-autoloads
spinner-autoloads ht-autoloads gnuplot-autoloads org-download-autoloads
async-autoloads org-journal-autoloads org-gcal-autoloads alert-autoloads
log4e-autoloads gntp-autoloads request-deferred-autoloads
deferred-autoloads request-autoloads deft-autoloads org-roam-autoloads
emacsql-sqlite3-autoloads emacsql-autoloads orgonomic-autoloads
org-drill-autoloads persist-autoloads evil-org-autoloads
restart-emacs-autoloads better-jumper-autoloads which-key advice
ace-window-autoloads buffer-move-autoloads ivy-rich-autoloads
ivy-xref-autoloads wgrep-autoloads ivy-posframe-autoloads
posframe-autoloads ivy-prescient-autoloads persp-projectile-autoloads
perspective-autoloads prescient prescient-autoloads which-key-autoloads
popup-mode popup-mode-settings popup-mode-autoloads
hide-mode-line-autoloads avy-autoloads yasnippet-autoloads
form-feed-autoloads drag-stuff-autoloads smartparens-autoloads
dtrt-indent-autoloads ws-butler ws-butler-autoloads evil-anzu-autoloads
anzu-autoloads evil-collection-autoloads annalist-autoloads
evil-mc-autoloads evil-matchit-autoloads evil-traces-autoloads
evil-nerd-commenter-autoloads evil-visualstar-autoloads
evil-surround-autoloads evil-autoloads goto-chg-autoloads
undo-tree-autoloads counsel-projectile-autoloads counsel-autoloads
swiper-autoloads ivy-autoloads projectile-autoloads pkg-info-autoloads
epl-autoloads saveplace doom-modeline-autoloads shrink-path-autoloads
all-the-icons-autoloads memoize-autoloads modus-operandi-theme-autoloads
modus-vivendi-theme-autoloads compdef derived compdef-autoloads
helpful-autoloads elisp-refs-autoloads loop-autoloads f-autoloads
s-autoloads dash-functional-autoloads dired-subtree-autoloads
dired-hacks-utils-autoloads dash-autoloads hydra-autoloads lv-autoloads
edmacro kmacro bind-map leader-key leader-key-autoloads
bind-map-autoloads delsel savehist xt-mouse no-littering
no-littering-autoloads finder-inf bind-key easy-mmode org-autoloads
org-version el-patch-autoloads cl-seq use-package-autoloads
bind-key-autoloads straight-autoloads info cl-extra help-mode easymenu
seq byte-opt straight subr-x cl-macs gv bytecomp byte-compile cconv
cl-loaddefs cl-lib tooltip eldoc electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks
lisp-float-type mwheel term/x-win x-win term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar
dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace newcomment
text-mode elisp-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar
rfn-eshadow isearch timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock
syntax facemenu font-core term/tty-colors frame minibuffer cl-generic
cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao
korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech
european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese composite charscript charprop
case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev obarray
cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files
text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule
custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote threads dbusbind
inotify lcms2 dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting
move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 709518 827723)
 (symbols 48 63320 464)
 (strings 32 214735 107138)
 (string-bytes 1 7450854)
 (vectors 16 119221)
 (vector-slots 8 2327211 954848)
 (floats 8 1620 4237)
 (intervals 56 2755 1746)
 (buffers 1000 26))

Aaron