Subject: Re: bug#42399: DejaGnu randomly truncates lines in runtest output

From: Jacob Bachmeyer <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Aug 2020 21:51:58 -0500

Alex Coplan wrote:
>> -----Original Message-----
>> From: Jacob Bachmeyer <[email-masked]>
>> Sent: 18 July 2020 00:19
>> To: Andreas Schwab <[email-masked]>
>> Cc: Alex Coplan <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]; nd <[email-masked]>
>> Subject: Re: bug#42399: DejaGnu randomly truncates lines in runtest output
>>
>> [...]
>> This bug will be fixed in 1.6.4, but whether it will be fixed or a known
>> bug in 1.6.3 is not yet determined.

The code fix landed on master at commit 
1e4010a4d2a8b63c3215dd7492eba38f056bb6e3, while the last of the 
associated fixes for the manual was commit 
aa173cea24b94d3f714f07bbbfda85740e8e77db just now.  With these commits, 
this bug should be fixed and is now closed, but please do not hesitate 
to reopen the bug (after verifying that you are actually using DejaGnu's 
host_execute procedure and not an out-of-tree fork thereof) if the issue 
somehow persists.

-- Jacob