Subject: bug#43402: closed (Re: bug#43402: Addition)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Sat, 03 Oct 2020 02:19:03 +0000

Your bug report

#42370: [BUG] python-gssapi-1.6.5 not building

which was filed against the guix package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
42370: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=42370
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#43402: Addition
From: Maxim Cournoyer <[email-masked]>
To: Kurt <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 02 Oct 2020 22:19:40 -0400
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Hello,

Kurt <[email-masked]> writes:

> This error is showing up when trying to build the "synapse" matrix
> server.

I fixed the python-gssapi build by skipping the 3 failing tests, in
commit 3dc26bcd78.  Synapse seems to build fine now.

Closing.

Thanks for the report!

Maxim

Subject: [BUG] python-gssapi-1.6.5 not building
From: Kurt <[email-masked]>
To: guix bugs <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Sep 2020 10:31:37 -0600
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Greetings,

ERROR: test_add_with_impersonate
(gssapi.tests.test_high_level.CredsTestCase)
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/gnu/store/zc5mv2h8b7p3lzd4cx3pcbcn9ix25vk5-python-k5test-
0.9.2/lib/python3.8/site-packages/k5test/unit.py", line 28, in ext_test
    func(self, *args, **kwargs)
  File "/tmp/guix-build-python-gssapi-1.6.5.drv-0/gssapi-
1.6.5/gssapi/tests/test_high_level.py", line 364, in
test_add_with_impersonate
    new_creds = input_creds.add(server_ctx.initiator_name,
  File "/tmp/guix-build-python-gssapi-1.6.5.drv-0/gssapi-
1.6.5/gssapi/creds.py", line 378, in add
    res = rcred_s4u.add_cred_impersonate_name(self, impersonator,
  File "gssapi/raw/ext_s4u.pyx", line 199, in
gssapi.raw.ext_s4u.add_cred_impersonate_name
gssapi.raw.misc.GSSError: Major (851968): Unspecified GSS
failure.  Minor code may provide more information, Minor (2529638928):
KDC has no support for padata type

======================================================================
ERROR: test_acquire_creds_impersonate_name
(gssapi.tests.test_raw.TestBaseUtilities)
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/gnu/store/zc5mv2h8b7p3lzd4cx3pcbcn9ix25vk5-python-k5test-
0.9.2/lib/python3.8/site-packages/k5test/unit.py", line 28, in ext_test
    func(self, *args, **kwargs)
  File "/tmp/guix-build-python-gssapi-1.6.5.drv-0/gssapi-
1.6.5/gssapi/tests/test_raw.py", line 421, in
test_acquire_creds_impersonate_name
    imp_resp = gb.acquire_cred_impersonate_name(server_creds,
  File "gssapi/raw/ext_s4u.pyx", line 112, in
gssapi.raw.ext_s4u.acquire_cred_impersonate_name
gssapi.raw.misc.GSSError: Major (851968): Unspecified GSS
failure.  Minor code may provide more information, Minor (2529638928):
KDC has no support for padata type

======================================================================
ERROR: test_add_cred_impersonate_name
(gssapi.tests.test_raw.TestBaseUtilities)
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/gnu/store/zc5mv2h8b7p3lzd4cx3pcbcn9ix25vk5-python-k5test-
0.9.2/lib/python3.8/site-packages/k5test/unit.py", line 28, in ext_test
    func(self, *args, **kwargs)
  File "/tmp/guix-build-python-gssapi-1.6.5.drv-0/gssapi-
1.6.5/gssapi/tests/test_raw.py", line 390, in
test_add_cred_impersonate_name
    imp_resp = gb.add_cred_impersonate_name(input_creds,
  File "gssapi/raw/ext_s4u.pyx", line 199, in
gssapi.raw.ext_s4u.add_cred_impersonate_name
gssapi.raw.misc.GSSError: Major (851968): Unspecified GSS
failure.  Minor code may provide more information, Minor (2529638928):
KDC has no support for padata type

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ran 192 tests in 1.074s

FAILED (errors=3, skipped=9)
Test failed: <unittest.runner.TextTestResult run=192 errors=3
failures=0>
error: Test failed: <unittest.runner.TextTestResult run=192 errors=3
failures=0>
command "python" "-c" "import setuptools,
tokenize;__file__='setup.py';f=getattr(tokenize, 'open',
open)(__file__);code=f.read().replace('\\r\\n',
'\\n');f.close();exec(compile(code, __file__, 'exec'))" "test" failed
with status 1

Thank you =]