Subject: bug#42341: closed (Re: bug#42341: [BUG] build of ~guix-system-tests.drv failed)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2020 11:27:01 +0000

Your bug report

#42341: [BUG] build of ~guix-system-tests.drv failed

which was filed against the guix package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
42341: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=42341
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#42341: [BUG] build of ~guix-system-tests.drv failed
From: Julien Lepiller <[email-masked]>
To: Kurt I <[email-masked]>,[email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2020 07:26:21 -0400
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Le 12 juillet 2020 22:08:42 GMT-04:00, Kurt I <[email-masked]> a écrit :
>Greetings,
>
>Please see below:
>
>cannot build derivation `/gnu/store/521zc5vzprxjy76bzdzl32aa3dz080i8-
>guix-system-tests-modules.drv': 1 dependencies couldn't be built
>cannot build derivation `/gnu/store/5g9hars1x2bvn22v488aqi1yrcvlgiwp-
>guix-bea2134fe-modules.drv': 1 dependencies couldn't be built
>cannot build derivation `/gnu/store/m89gvvg6h24q8wg9qq3w4ly9v7b0pp1g-
>guix-bea2134fe.drv': 1 dependencies couldn't be built
>cannot build derivation `/gnu/store/4ipbj6sfwsvvi7cm1169b1vlysp82xf7-
>profile.drv': 1 dependencies couldn't be built
>guix pull: error: build of
>`/gnu/store/4ipbj6sfwsvvi7cm1169b1vlysp82xf7-profile.drv' failed
>guix@zippy ~$ bzcat
>/var/log/guix/drvs/4i/f6rdn4fmq6k9gm0qr7n1s921mabx3i-guix-system-
>tests.drv.bz2
>[  6/ 50] loading...	 24.0% of 25 filesrandom seed for tests:
>1594605857
>[ 24/ 50] loading...	 96.0% of 25 filesBacktrace:
>In ice-9/threads.scm:
>    390:8 19 (_ _)
>In ice-9/boot-9.scm:
>  3507:20 18 (_)
>   2806:4 17 (save-module-excursion #<procedure 7fffe8479930 at ice-
>9/boot-9.scm:3508:21 ()>)
>  3527:26 16 (_)
>In unknown file:
>          15 (primitive-load-path "gnu/tests/web" #<procedure
>7fffe874de40 at ice-9/boot-9.scm:3514:37 ()>)
>In ice-9/eval.scm:
>   626:19 14 (_ #<directory (gnu tests web) 7fffe8a416e0>)
>   293:34 13 (_ #(#(#<directory (gnu tests web) 7fffe8a416e0>
>"patchwork") "Connect to a running Patchwork service."))
>    619:8 12 (_ #(#(#(#<directory (gnu tests web) 7fffe8a416e0>)
>#<package [email-masked] gnu/packages/patchutils.scm:322
>7fffebcaf960>) #<variable 7fffe4aa3760 value: #<undefined>>
>#<variable?> ?))
>   626:19 11 (_ #(#(#(#<directory (gnu tests web) 7fffe8a416e0>)
>#<package [email-masked] gnu/packages/patchutils.scm:322
>7fffebcaf960>) #<variable 7fffe4aa3760 value: #<undefined>>
>#<variable?> ?))
>    163:9 10 (_ #(#(#(#<directory (gnu tests web) 7fffe8a416e0>)
>#<package [email-masked] gnu/packages/patchutils.scm:322
>7fffebcaf960>) #<variable 7fffe4aa3760 value: #<undefined>>
>#<variable?> ?))
>   293:34  9 (_ #(#(#<directory (gnu tests web) 7fffe8a416e0>)
>#<package [email-masked] gnu/packages/patchutils.scm:322
>7fffebcaf960>))
>   174:20  8 (_ #(#(#<directory (gnu tests web) 7fffe8a416e0>)
>#<package [email-masked] gnu/packages/patchutils.scm:322
>7fffebcaf960>))
>   177:49  7 (lp (#<procedure 7fffe4f8f270 at ice-9/eval.scm:196:12
>(env)> #<procedure 7fffe4d21ca0 at ice-9/eval.scm:182:7 (env)>
>#<procedure 7fffe4d21c60 at ice-9/eval.scm:222:7 (cenv)>))
>   177:32  6 (lp (#<procedure 7fffe4d21ca0 at ice-9/eval.scm:182:7
>(env)> #<procedure 7fffe4d21c60 at ice-9/eval.scm:222:7 (cenv)>))
>    163:9  5 (_ #(#(#<directory (gnu tests web) 7fffe8a416e0>)
>#<package [email-masked] gnu/packages/patchutils.scm:322
>7fffebcaf960>))
>    155:9  4 (_ #(#(#<directory (gnu tests web) 7fffe8a416e0>)
>#<package [email-masked] gnu/packages/patchutils.scm:322
>7fffebcaf960>))
>   279:15  3 (_ #(#(#(#(#<directory (gnu tests web) 7fffe8a416e0>)
>#<<patchwork-database-configuration> engine:
>"django.db.backends.postgresql_psycopg2" name: "patchwork" user:
>"httpd" pas?>) #) #))
>    159:9  2 (_ #(#(#(#(#<directory (gnu tests web) 7fffe8a416e0>)
>#<<patchwork-database-configuration> engine:
>"django.db.backends.postgresql_psycopg2" name: "patchwork" user:
>"httpd" pas?>) #) #))
>   223:20  1 (proc #(#(#(#(#<directory (gnu tests web) 7fffe8a416e0>)
>#<<patchwork-database-configuration> engine:
>"django.db.backends.postgresql_psycopg2" name: "patchwork" user:
>"httpd" ?>) #) #))
>In unknown file:
>           0 (%resolve-variable (7 . <patchwork-database-
>configuration>) #<directory (gnu tests web) 7fffe8a416e0>)
>
>ERROR: In procedure %resolve-variable:
>error: <patchwork-database-configuration>: unbound variable

I pushed a fix after this issue was reported on irc yesterday, as 5cd9cd64. I was able to run guix pull this morning, so closing.

Subject: [BUG] build of ~guix-system-tests.drv failed
From: Kurt I <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 12 Jul 2020 20:08:42 -0600
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Greetings,

Please see below:

cannot build derivation `/gnu/store/521zc5vzprxjy76bzdzl32aa3dz080i8-
guix-system-tests-modules.drv': 1 dependencies couldn't be built
cannot build derivation `/gnu/store/5g9hars1x2bvn22v488aqi1yrcvlgiwp-
guix-bea2134fe-modules.drv': 1 dependencies couldn't be built
cannot build derivation `/gnu/store/m89gvvg6h24q8wg9qq3w4ly9v7b0pp1g-
guix-bea2134fe.drv': 1 dependencies couldn't be built
cannot build derivation `/gnu/store/4ipbj6sfwsvvi7cm1169b1vlysp82xf7-
profile.drv': 1 dependencies couldn't be built
guix pull: error: build of
`/gnu/store/4ipbj6sfwsvvi7cm1169b1vlysp82xf7-profile.drv' failed
guix@zippy ~$ bzcat
/var/log/guix/drvs/4i/f6rdn4fmq6k9gm0qr7n1s921mabx3i-guix-system-
tests.drv.bz2
[  6/ 50] loading...	 24.0% of 25 filesrandom seed for tests:
1594605857
[ 24/ 50] loading...	 96.0% of 25 filesBacktrace:
In ice-9/threads.scm:
    390:8 19 (_ _)
In ice-9/boot-9.scm:
  3507:20 18 (_)
   2806:4 17 (save-module-excursion #<procedure 7fffe8479930 at ice-
9/boot-9.scm:3508:21 ()>)
  3527:26 16 (_)
In unknown file:
          15 (primitive-load-path "gnu/tests/web" #<procedure
7fffe874de40 at ice-9/boot-9.scm:3514:37 ()>)
In ice-9/eval.scm:
   626:19 14 (_ #<directory (gnu tests web) 7fffe8a416e0>)
   293:34 13 (_ #(#(#<directory (gnu tests web) 7fffe8a416e0>
"patchwork") "Connect to a running Patchwork service."))
    619:8 12 (_ #(#(#(#<directory (gnu tests web) 7fffe8a416e0>)
#<package [email-masked] gnu/packages/patchutils.scm:322
7fffebcaf960>) #<variable 7fffe4aa3760 value: #<undefined>>
#<variable?> ?))
   626:19 11 (_ #(#(#(#<directory (gnu tests web) 7fffe8a416e0>)
#<package [email-masked] gnu/packages/patchutils.scm:322
7fffebcaf960>) #<variable 7fffe4aa3760 value: #<undefined>>
#<variable?> ?))
    163:9 10 (_ #(#(#(#<directory (gnu tests web) 7fffe8a416e0>)
#<package [email-masked] gnu/packages/patchutils.scm:322
7fffebcaf960>) #<variable 7fffe4aa3760 value: #<undefined>>
#<variable?> ?))
   293:34  9 (_ #(#(#<directory (gnu tests web) 7fffe8a416e0>)
#<package [email-masked] gnu/packages/patchutils.scm:322
7fffebcaf960>))
   174:20  8 (_ #(#(#<directory (gnu tests web) 7fffe8a416e0>)
#<package [email-masked] gnu/packages/patchutils.scm:322
7fffebcaf960>))
   177:49  7 (lp (#<procedure 7fffe4f8f270 at ice-9/eval.scm:196:12
(env)> #<procedure 7fffe4d21ca0 at ice-9/eval.scm:182:7 (env)>
#<procedure 7fffe4d21c60 at ice-9/eval.scm:222:7 (cenv)>))
   177:32  6 (lp (#<procedure 7fffe4d21ca0 at ice-9/eval.scm:182:7
(env)> #<procedure 7fffe4d21c60 at ice-9/eval.scm:222:7 (cenv)>))
    163:9  5 (_ #(#(#<directory (gnu tests web) 7fffe8a416e0>)
#<package [email-masked] gnu/packages/patchutils.scm:322
7fffebcaf960>))
    155:9  4 (_ #(#(#<directory (gnu tests web) 7fffe8a416e0>)
#<package [email-masked] gnu/packages/patchutils.scm:322
7fffebcaf960>))
   279:15  3 (_ #(#(#(#(#<directory (gnu tests web) 7fffe8a416e0>)
#<<patchwork-database-configuration> engine:
"django.db.backends.postgresql_psycopg2" name: "patchwork" user:
"httpd" pas?>) #) #))
    159:9  2 (_ #(#(#(#(#<directory (gnu tests web) 7fffe8a416e0>)
#<<patchwork-database-configuration> engine:
"django.db.backends.postgresql_psycopg2" name: "patchwork" user:
"httpd" pas?>) #) #))
   223:20  1 (proc #(#(#(#(#<directory (gnu tests web) 7fffe8a416e0>)
#<<patchwork-database-configuration> engine:
"django.db.backends.postgresql_psycopg2" name: "patchwork" user:
"httpd" ?>) #) #))
In unknown file:
           0 (%resolve-variable (7 . <patchwork-database-
configuration>) #<directory (gnu tests web) 7fffe8a416e0>)

ERROR: In procedure %resolve-variable:
error: <patchwork-database-configuration>: unbound variable