Subject: Add more information.

From: Asher Gordon <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 12 Jul 2020 01:32:14 -0400

tags 42331 patch
severity 42331 minor

thanks

I didn't realize that [email-masked] was a debbugs list, so I didn't
add this information when I originally reported the bug. :-P

-- 
By necessity, by proclivity, and by delight, we all quote.  In fact, it is as
difficult to appropriate the thoughts of others as it is to invent.
		-- R. Emerson
		-- Quoted from a fortune cookie program
		(whose author claims, "Actually, stealing IS easier.")
		[to which I reply, "You think it's easy for me to
		misconstrue all these misquotations?!?"  Ed.]
                               --------
I prefer to send and receive mail encrypted. Please send me your
public key, and if you do not have my public key, please let me
know. Thanks.

GPG fingerprint: 38F3 975C D173 4037 B397  8095 D4C9 C4FC 5460 8E68