Subject: Re: [bug#42306] [PATCH] gnu: Add nfs4-acl-tools

From: Marius Bakke <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 25 Jul 2020 17:20:00 +0200

Hello!

Sorry for the late reply...

The patch mostly LGTM, but no longer applies.  Can you rebase it on
current master?  Meanwhile, a few comments:

Lars-Dominik Braun <[email-masked]> writes:

> * gnu/packages/acl.scm (nfs4-acl-tools): New variable.
> * gnu/packages/patches/nfs4-acl-tools-0.3.7-fixpaths.patch: New file.
> * gnu/local.mk: Add it.

[...]

> +    (synopsis "This package contains commandline ACL utilities for the Linux
> +NFSv4 client")

Just "Command line ACL utilities for NFS"

> +    (description "Provides the commandline utilities nfs4_setfacl and
> +nfs4_getfacl, which are similar to their POSIX equivalents.")

Descriptions OTOH should be complete sentences, something like:

"This package provides the command line utilities
@command{nfs4_setfacl} and @command{nfs4_getfacl} [...]".