Subject: 27.0.91; [PATCH] Fix doc-view rescale

From: "Fu, Yuan" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 8 Jul 2020 19:30:34 +0000

In Emacs 27, doc-view doesn’t to image rescaling if imagemagick is not present. However, since we have native image rescaling now, we want to rescale regardless of imagemagick. I also added convenient centering commands to doc-view.el. Note that the patch is made on Emacs master branch.

Yuan

In GNU Emacs 27.0.91 (build 1, x86_64-apple-darwin19.5.0, NS appkit-1894.50 Version 10.15.5 (Build 19F101))
of 2020-07-07 built on missSilver
Windowing system distributor 'Apple', version 10.3.1894
System Description:  Mac OS X 10.15.5

Recent messages:
Auto-saving...done
Mark set
previous-line: Beginning of buffer [3 times]
Auto-saving...done
Saving file /Users/yuan/emacs/.git/COMMIT_EDITMSG...
Wrote /Users/yuan/emacs/.git/COMMIT_EDITMSG
Starting new Ispell process aspell with default dictionary...done
Git finished
user-error: Beginning of history; no preceding item
Sh finished

Configured using:
'configure --with-modules --with-pdumper=yes
--oldincludedir=/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/MacOSX.platform/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX.sdk/usr/include/libxml2/
--with-ns
PKG_CONFIG_PATH=/usr/local/Cellar/zlib/1.2.8/lib/pkgconfig:/usr/local/lib/pkgconfig:/opt/X11/lib/pkgconfig'

Configured features:
RSVG DBUS GLIB NOTIFY KQUEUE ACL GNUTLS LIBXML2 ZLIB TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS
XIM NS MODULES THREADS JSON PDUMPER LCMS2

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_CN.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Emacs-Lisp

Minor modes in effect:
  global-magit-file-mode: t
  magit-file-mode: t
  global-git-commit-mode: t
  async-bytecomp-package-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  bug-reference-prog-mode: t
  diff-hl-mode: t
  desktop-save-mode: t
  which-function-mode: t
  color-outline-mode: t
  hi-lock-mode: t
  info-pretty-mode: t
  wucuo-mode: t
  yas-global-mode: t
  yas-minor-mode: t
  minibuffer-electric-default-mode: t
  flymake-mode: t
  minions-mode: t
  eyebrowse-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  global-hl-todo-mode: t
  hl-todo-mode: t
  global-highlight-parentheses-mode: t
  highlight-parentheses-mode: t
  rainbow-delimiters-mode: t
  electric-pair-mode: t
  winner-mode: t
  aggressive-indent-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  which-key-mode: t
  general-override-mode: t
  outline-minor-mode: t
  counsel-mode: t
  ivy-mode: t
  company-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  eldoc-mode: t
  electric-quote-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  tool-bar-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  hs-minor-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/Users/yuan/.emacs.d/package/jsonrpc-1.0.12/jsonrpc hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/jsonrpc
/Users/yuan/.emacs.d/package/xref-1.0.1/xref hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/progmodes/xref
/Users/yuan/.emacs.d/package/project-0.5.0/project hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/progmodes/project
/Users/yuan/.emacs.d/package/faceup-20170925.1946/faceup hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/emacs-lisp/faceup
/Users/yuan/.emacs.d/package/eldoc-1.0.0/eldoc hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/emacs-lisp/eldoc
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/mail/metamail hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/obsolete/metamail
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/sb-image hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/obsolete/sb-image

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug sendmail magit-extras
magit-patch-changelog magit-patch magit-bookmark magit-submodule
magit-obsolete magit-blame magit-stash magit-reflog magit-bisect
magit-push magit-pull magit-fetch magit-clone magit-remote magit-commit
magit-sequence magit-notes magit-worktree magit-tag magit-merge
magit-branch magit-reset magit-files magit-refs magit-status magit
magit-repos magit-apply magit-wip magit-log magit-diff smerge-mode diff
magit-core magit-autorevert autorevert magit-margin magit-transient
magit-process magit-mode git-commit transient magit-git magit-section
magit-utils crm log-edit message rfc822 mml mml-sec epa derived epg
epg-config gnus-util rmail rmail-loaddefs mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode
mailabbrev mail-utils gmm-utils mailheader pcvs-util with-editor
async-bytecomp shell server add-log bug-reference vc-git vc-bzr vc-src
vc-sccs vc-svn vc-cvs vc-rcs bookmark text-property-search checkdoc
hideshow diff-hl vc-dir vc vc-dispatcher diff-mode company-oddmuse
company-keywords company-etags etags fileloop company-gtags
company-dabbrev-code company-dabbrev company-files company-capf
company-cmake company-xcode company-clang company-semantic company-eclim
company-template company-bbdb desktop frameset luna-general-config
which-func cus-load agda2 jka-compr cyberpunk-theme light-theme
theme-util sidebar valign htmlize cl luna-publish rss-export ox-cjk-html
ox-odt rng-loc rng-uri rng-parse rng-match rng-dt rng-util rng-pttrn
nxml-parse nxml-ns nxml-enc xmltok nxml-util ox-latex ox-icalendar
ox-html table ox-ascii ox-publish ox org-element avl-tree generator
outline+ ghelp ghelp-eglot ghelp-helpful ghelp-builtin quanjiao
commentary color-outline hi-lock info+ pause utility transform
org-download org-attach org-id url-http url url-proxy url-privacy
url-expand url-methods url-history mailcap url-auth mail-parse rfc2231
rfc2047 rfc2045 mm-util ietf-drums mail-prsvr url-cookie url-domsuf
url-gw nsm rmc puny async olivetti dired-x ivy-xref wucuo yasnippet
minibuf-eldef eglot array filenotify jsonrpc ert pp ewoc debug
flymake-proc flymake warnings url-util flycheck flyspell ispell isolate
inline expand-region text-mode-expansions the-org-mode-expansions
er-basic-expansions thingatpt expand-region-core expand-region-custom
ws-butler minions eyebrowse savehist buffer-move windmove hl-todo
highlight-parentheses rainbow-delimiters elec-pair winner
aggressive-indent lisp-mnt recentf-ext recentf tree-widget wid-edit
which-key general helpful imenu trace edebug backtrace info-look f
dash-functional help-fns radix-tree elisp-refs s loop dash org ob
ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp org-macro org-footnote org-src
ob-comint org-pcomplete pcomplete org-list org-faces org-entities
time-date noutline outline org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob-core ob-eval
org-table ol org-keys org-compat org-macs org-loaddefs format-spec
find-func cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs counsel xdg advice xref project
dired dired-loaddefs compile comint ansi-color swiper cl-extra help-mode
ivy delsel ring ivy-faces ivy-overlay colir color company pcase
use-package use-package-ensure use-package-delight use-package-diminish
use-package-bind-key bind-key use-package-core finder-inf tex-site
edmacro kmacro proof-site proof-autoloads info cowboy package easymenu
browse-url url-handlers url-parse auth-source cl-seq eieio eieio-core
cl-macs eieio-loaddefs password-cache json subr-x map url-vars
cl-loaddefs cl-lib lunary lunary-ui easy-mmode luna-local luna-f rx seq
byte-opt gv bytecomp byte-compile cconv tooltip cus-start eldoc electric
uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel term/ns-win ns-win
ucs-normalize mule-util term/common-win tool-bar dnd fontset image
regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode elisp-mode
lisp-mode prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch
timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu
font-core term/tty-colors frame minibuffer cl-generic cham georgian
utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean
japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european
ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese composite charscript charprop
case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev obarray
cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files
text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule
custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote threads dbusbind kqueue
cocoa ns lcms2 multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 133108 66388)
(symbols 48 10974 7)
(strings 32 38509 14005)
(string-bytes 1 1141424)
(vectors 16 20975)
(vector-slots 8 273883 72414)
(floats 8 81 468)
(intervals 56 1667 452)
(buffers 1000 26))