Subject: bug#42272: 27.0.91; [PATCH] Fix doc-view rescale

From: Yuan Fu <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 6 Aug 2020 21:29:48 -0400

> On Aug 5, 2020, at 11:13 AM, Lars Ingebrigtsen <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 
> "Fu, Yuan" <[email-masked]> writes:
> 
>> In Emacs 27, doc-view doesn’t to image rescaling if imagemagick is not
>> present.  However, since we have native image rescaling now, we want
>> to rescale regardless of imagemagick. I also added convenient
>> centering commands to doc-view.el. Note that the patch is made on
>> Emacs master branch.
> 
> The imagemagick fixes look good to me, and the new functionality, too.
> But this should probably be done in two separate patches, and the patch
> with the new functionality also needs to be documented in the Document
> View node in the misc.texi manual.  (And it also needs an etc/NEWS
> entry.)
> 
> Can you do the patch splitting and documentation additions and resubmit?
> 

Sure! However, I’ll be busy for a couple months so I need to find time to do it.

Yuan