Subject: bug#42265: closed (Re: bug#42265: 28.0.50; different user experience with/out native-comp)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Wed, 09 Sep 2020 07:31:02 +0000

Your bug report

#42265: 28.0.50; different user experience with/out native-comp

which was filed against the emacs package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
42265: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=42265
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#42265: 28.0.50; different user experience with/out native-comp
From: Andrea Corallo <[email-masked]>
To: Gregor Zattler <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 09 Sep 2020 07:29:56 +0000
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Gregor Zattler <[email-masked]> writes:

> I did not manage to produce a minimal example but when I
> had time today I first compiled emacs as of
> commit 15acd27d1c0de8b56bab61daa0a8fcd4fef0fdc4  and now
> both differences in display compared to a version without
> native-comp are gone.  I don't know why.
>
>
> This bug therefore can be closed.
>
>
> Thanks for gccemacs.

Hi Gregor,

in the last couple of weeks a number of fixes regarding compatibility
has been merged so this is probably the reason.

Thanks for checking!

closing

Ciao

  Andrea

Subject: 28.0.50; different user experience with/out native-comp
From: Gregor Zattler <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 08 Jul 2020 14:21:33 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Dear Andrea, emacs developers,

I build emacs twice from feature/native-comp as of commit
2593bbee51f4d15d3a4fc1d4e2e3b215222f783a : without and then
with --with-nativecomp and NATIVE_FAST_BOOT=1

I experience two major differences between these builds:

1. I use emacs-notmuch for mail which shows emails in
   searches with tags which are colored, exept when I use
   the native-comp version then there are no colors.
   Otherwise it works fine.

2. When I open the first org-mode file of the session with
   the native-comp build it appears without colors /
   different faces on headlines and org-mode links
   [[id:foobar][this is a link, only the description should
   be seen]] are shown in full as opposed colorized and only
   as the descriptive part.  The links work though and if I
   use one which opens another org-mode file this is shown
   fine.
   Whereas if I open the first org-mode file in the build
   without --with-nativecomp and NATIVE_FAST_BOOT=1 it shows
   up fine.

Sorry, this heavily depends on my configuration and
therefore I have no receipt with emacs -Q.

Please ignore/close if this bug report is too unclear or
fixing no priority, I can live very well with a "normal"
build of emacs.

Ciao; Gregor

In GNU Emacs 28.0.50 (build 1, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.24.5, cairo version 1.16.0)
 of 2020-07-08 built on no
Repository revision: 2593bbee51f4d15d3a4fc1d4e2e3b215222f783a
Repository branch: feature/native-comp
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.12004000
System Description: Debian GNU/Linux 10 (buster)

Recent messages:
Garbage collecting...done (0.221s)
Auto-saving...done
Garbage collecting...done (0.221s)
Auto-saving...done
Garbage collecting...done (0.255s)
Mark set [2 times]
Auto-saving...done
Wrote /tmp/emacs-async-comp-emacsbug-TWFlGH.el
Compilation started.
Compilation finished.

Configured using:
 'configure -C --with-file-notification=inotify --with-cairo
 --without-toolkit-scroll-bars --with-x-toolkit=gtk3
 --with-sound=yes --without-gconf --with-mailutils
 --with-x=yes --enable-checking=yes
 --enable-check-lisp-object-type=yes --with-nativecomp
 'CFLAGS=-g -O2
 -fdebug-prefix-map=/home/grfz/src/emacs=. -fstack-protector-strong
 -Wformat -Werror=format-security -Wall -fno-pie'
 'CPPFLAGS=-Wdate-time -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 '
 'LDFLAGS=-Wl,-z,relro -no-pie''

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG CAIRO SOUND GPM DBUS GSETTINGS
GLIB NOTIFY INOTIFY ACL LIBSELINUX GNUTLS LIBXML2 FREETYPE
HARFBUZZ M17N_FLT LIBOTF ZLIB GTK3 X11 XDBE XIM MODULES
THREADS LIBSYSTEMD PDUMPER LCMS2 GMP

Important settings:
  value of $LC_ALL:
  value of $LC_COLLATE: de_DE.utf8
  value of $LC_CTYPE: de_DE.utf8
  value of $LC_MESSAGES: POSIX
  value of $LC_MONETARY: de_DE.utf8
  value of $LC_NUMERIC: de_DE.utf8
  value of $LC_TIME: de_DE.utf8
  value of $LANG: de_DE.utf8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Message[Notmuch]

Minor modes in effect:
  orgalist-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  mml-mode: t
  bug-reference-mode: t
  rainbow-delimiters-mode: t
  winner-mode: t
  helm-descbinds-mode: t
  helm-adaptive-mode: t
  helm-mode: t
  helm--remap-mouse-mode: t
  which-key-mode: t
  wcheck-mode: t
  pdf-occur-global-minor-mode: t
  xterm-mouse-mode: t
  global-hl-line-mode: t
  which-function-mode: t
  gcmh-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  minibuffer-line-mode: t
  display-battery-mode: t
  dired-async-mode: t
  dired-async--modeline-mode: t
  delete-selection-mode: t
  cua-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  size-indication-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  auto-fill-function: #[128 \300\301\302#\207 [apply orgalist--auto-fill message-do-auto-fill nil] 5 nil]
  transient-mark-mode: t
  abbrev-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/home/grfz/src/notmuch/emacs/notmuch-wash hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch-wash
/home/grfz/src/notmuch/emacs/notmuch-compat hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch-compat
/home/grfz/src/notmuch/emacs/notmuch-print hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch-print
/home/grfz/src/notmuch/emacs/notmuch-tag hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch-tag
/home/grfz/src/notmuch/emacs/notmuch-draft hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch-draft
/home/grfz/src/notmuch/emacs/notmuch-mua hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch-mua
/home/grfz/src/notmuch/emacs/notmuch-message hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch-message
/home/grfz/src/notmuch/emacs/notmuch-hello hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch-hello
/home/grfz/src/notmuch/emacs/notmuch-query hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch-query
/home/grfz/src/notmuch/emacs/notmuch-show hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch-show
/home/grfz/src/notmuch/emacs/notmuch-address hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch-address
/home/grfz/src/notmuch/emacs/notmuch-jump hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch-jump
/home/grfz/src/notmuch/emacs/notmuch-company hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch-company
/home/grfz/src/notmuch/emacs/notmuch-version hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch-version
/home/grfz/src/notmuch/emacs/notmuch-tree hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch-tree
/home/grfz/src/notmuch/emacs/coolj hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/coolj
/home/grfz/src/notmuch/emacs/notmuch-lib hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch-lib
/home/grfz/src/notmuch/emacs/notmuch-parser hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch-parser
/home/grfz/src/notmuch/emacs/notmuch hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch
/home/grfz/src/notmuch/emacs/notmuch-maildir-fcc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch-maildir-fcc
/home/grfz/src/notmuch/emacs/notmuch-crypto hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch-crypto
/home/grfz/src/notmuch/emacs/notmuch-address hides ~/.emacs.d/elisp/notmuch-address
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-tangle hides /home/grfz/src/emacs/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/ol-info hides /home/grfz/src/emacs/lisp/org/ol-info
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/org-keys hides /home/grfz/src/emacs/lisp/org/org-keys
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-clojure hides /home/grfz/src/emacs/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/org-indent hides /home/grfz/src/emacs/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-asymptote hides /home/grfz/src/emacs/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-js hides /home/grfz/src/emacs/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/org-faces hides /home/grfz/src/emacs/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/org-inlinetask hides /home/grfz/src/emacs/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-processing hides /home/grfz/src/emacs/lisp/org/ob-processing
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/org-attach-git hides /home/grfz/src/emacs/lisp/org/org-attach-git
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-C hides /home/grfz/src/emacs/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/ob hides /home/grfz/src/emacs/lisp/org/ob
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/org-compat hides /home/grfz/src/emacs/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-stan hides /home/grfz/src/emacs/lisp/org/ob-stan
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-ocaml hides /home/grfz/src/emacs/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/org-archive hides /home/grfz/src/emacs/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/org-feed hides /home/grfz/src/emacs/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-octave hides /home/grfz/src/emacs/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/ol-eww hides /home/grfz/src/emacs/lisp/org/ol-eww
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-sass hides /home/grfz/src/emacs/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-ref hides /home/grfz/src/emacs/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-comint hides /home/grfz/src/emacs/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/org-id hides /home/grfz/src/emacs/lisp/org/org-id
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-R hides /home/grfz/src/emacs/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/org-install hides /home/grfz/src/emacs/lisp/org/org-install
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-forth hides /home/grfz/src/emacs/lisp/org/ob-forth
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-perl hides /home/grfz/src/emacs/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/ol-docview hides /home/grfz/src/emacs/lisp/org/ol-docview
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-shen hides /home/grfz/src/emacs/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-J hides /home/grfz/src/emacs/lisp/org/ob-J
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-ebnf hides /home/grfz/src/emacs/lisp/org/ob-ebnf
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/org-goto hides /home/grfz/src/emacs/lisp/org/org-goto
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-shell hides /home/grfz/src/emacs/lisp/org/ob-shell
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/ox-texinfo hides /home/grfz/src/emacs/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/org-colview hides /home/grfz/src/emacs/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/org-macro hides /home/grfz/src/emacs/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/org-mouse hides /home/grfz/src/emacs/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/org-crypt hides /home/grfz/src/emacs/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-fortran hides /home/grfz/src/emacs/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-lob hides /home/grfz/src/emacs/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-python hides /home/grfz/src/emacs/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-lua hides /home/grfz/src/emacs/lisp/org/ob-lua
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/org-datetree hides /home/grfz/src/emacs/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/org-footnote hides /home/grfz/src/emacs/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/org-element hides /home/grfz/src/emacs/lisp/org/org-element
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/ox-man hides /home/grfz/src/emacs/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-picolisp hides /home/grfz/src/emacs/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-plantuml hides /home/grfz/src/emacs/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/ox-md hides /home/grfz/src/emacs/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/org-macs hides /home/grfz/src/emacs/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/ol hides /home/grfz/src/emacs/lisp/org/ol
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/org-capture hides /home/grfz/src/emacs/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/org-duration hides /home/grfz/src/emacs/lisp/org/org-duration
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/org-habit hides /home/grfz/src/emacs/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/ox-publish hides /home/grfz/src/emacs/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-gnuplot hides /home/grfz/src/emacs/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-awk hides /home/grfz/src/emacs/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-ledger hides /home/grfz/src/emacs/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/ox-html hides /home/grfz/src/emacs/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-sqlite hides /home/grfz/src/emacs/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/org-protocol hides /home/grfz/src/emacs/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-mscgen hides /home/grfz/src/emacs/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/ol-rmail hides /home/grfz/src/emacs/lisp/org/ol-rmail
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/org-mobile hides /home/grfz/src/emacs/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-vala hides /home/grfz/src/emacs/lisp/org/ob-vala
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-matlab hides /home/grfz/src/emacs/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/ol-bibtex hides /home/grfz/src/emacs/lisp/org/ol-bibtex
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-abc hides /home/grfz/src/emacs/lisp/org/ob-abc
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-lisp hides /home/grfz/src/emacs/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-org hides /home/grfz/src/emacs/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-exp hides /home/grfz/src/emacs/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-ditaa hides /home/grfz/src/emacs/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/org-entities hides /home/grfz/src/emacs/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/org-agenda hides /home/grfz/src/emacs/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/org-table hides /home/grfz/src/emacs/lisp/org/org-table
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/ox-icalendar hides /home/grfz/src/emacs/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/ol-mhe hides /home/grfz/src/emacs/lisp/org/ol-mhe
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/ol-w3m hides /home/grfz/src/emacs/lisp/org/ol-w3m
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-table hides /home/grfz/src/emacs/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-coq hides /home/grfz/src/emacs/lisp/org/ob-coq
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-latex hides /home/grfz/src/emacs/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-ruby hides /home/grfz/src/emacs/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-lilypond hides /home/grfz/src/emacs/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/ox hides /home/grfz/src/emacs/lisp/org/ox
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-screen hides /home/grfz/src/emacs/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-eval hides /home/grfz/src/emacs/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-makefile hides /home/grfz/src/emacs/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/org-ctags hides /home/grfz/src/emacs/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-maxima hides /home/grfz/src/emacs/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/org-tempo hides /home/grfz/src/emacs/lisp/org/org-tempo
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/org-num hides /home/grfz/src/emacs/lisp/org/org-num
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/org-clock hides /home/grfz/src/emacs/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/org-src hides /home/grfz/src/emacs/lisp/org/org-src
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/ox-org hides /home/grfz/src/emacs/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-core hides /home/grfz/src/emacs/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-sql hides /home/grfz/src/emacs/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-dot hides /home/grfz/src/emacs/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/org-version hides /home/grfz/src/emacs/lisp/org/org-version
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-java hides /home/grfz/src/emacs/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-emacs-lisp hides /home/grfz/src/emacs/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/ox-ascii hides /home/grfz/src/emacs/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/ox-beamer hides /home/grfz/src/emacs/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-scheme hides /home/grfz/src/emacs/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/ox-odt hides /home/grfz/src/emacs/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-groovy hides /home/grfz/src/emacs/lisp/org/ob-groovy
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/ox-latex hides /home/grfz/src/emacs/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/org-attach hides /home/grfz/src/emacs/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-io hides /home/grfz/src/emacs/lisp/org/ob-io
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/org-list hides /home/grfz/src/emacs/lisp/org/org-list
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/org-lint hides /home/grfz/src/emacs/lisp/org/org-lint
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-sed hides /home/grfz/src/emacs/lisp/org/ob-sed
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-css hides /home/grfz/src/emacs/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-eshell hides /home/grfz/src/emacs/lisp/org/ob-eshell
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-haskell hides /home/grfz/src/emacs/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-calc hides /home/grfz/src/emacs/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/ol-irc hides /home/grfz/src/emacs/lisp/org/ol-irc
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/ol-bbdb hides /home/grfz/src/emacs/lisp/org/ol-bbdb
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/org hides /home/grfz/src/emacs/lisp/org/org
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/org-timer hides /home/grfz/src/emacs/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/org-plot hides /home/grfz/src/emacs/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/ol-eshell hides /home/grfz/src/emacs/lisp/org/ol-eshell
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/org-pcomplete hides /home/grfz/src/emacs/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/ob-hledger hides /home/grfz/src/emacs/lisp/org/ob-hledger
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/ol-gnus hides /home/grfz/src/emacs/lisp/org/ol-gnus
/home/grfz/src/org-mode/lisp/org-loaddefs hides /home/grfz/src/emacs/lisp/org/org-loaddefs

Features:
(shadow emacsbug helm-command sort bbdb-message sendmail
mail-extr orgalist ecomplete ido network-stream nsm
dictionary link connection sh-script smie kill-or-bury-alive
tramp-cache tramp-sh em-tramp tramp tramp-loaddefs trampver
tramp-integration files-x tramp-compat shell ls-lisp recentf
tree-widget helm-x-files helm-for-files helm-bookmark
helm-external helm-net org-duration solar cal-dst cal-islam
cal-hebrew cal-iso parse-time iso8601 notmuch-jump mule-util
helpful trace info-look f dash-functional help-fns
radix-tree elisp-refs s loop comp rx dash face-remap
autorevert filenotify executable time-stamp org-track
org-registry org-learn org-invoice org-expiry org-collector
org-annotate-file org-tempo tempo org-toc org-secretary
org-screenshot org-screen term disp-table ehelp ol-notmuch
org-notify ol-man org-mairix org-eval org-eval-light
org-elisp-symbol ol-elisp-symbol org-depend org-choose
org-checklist ol-bookmark ol-eshell esh-mode eshell esh-cmd
esh-ext esh-opt esh-proc esh-io esh-arg esh-module
esh-groups esh-util org-mouse org-inlinetask ol-info org-id
org-habit ol-eww eww url-queue shr svg dom mm-url gnus
nnheader ol-docview doc-view org-ctags ol-bbdb gnus-alias
notmuch notmuch-hello notmuch-tree notmuch-show
notmuch-print notmuch-crypto notmuch-mua notmuch-message
notmuch-draft notmuch-maildir-fcc notmuch-address
notmuch-company notmuch-parser notmuch-wash coolj
notmuch-query goto-addr thingatpt notmuch-tag crm
notmuch-lib notmuch-version notmuch-compat message rmc puny
rfc822 mml mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader mm-view mml-smime
mml-sec epa derived epg epg-config gnus-util rmail
rmail-loaddefs mail-utils smime dig mm-decode mm-bodies
mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 mm-util
ietf-drums mail-prsvr add-log vc-hg vc-rcs vc-bzr vc-sccs
vc-svn vc-cvs vc vc-dispatcher bug-reference
rainbow-delimiters winner helm-descbinds helm-eshell
helm-elisp helm-eval edebug backtrace helm-info
helm-adaptive helm-mode helm-files helm-buffers helm-occur
helm-tags helm-locate helm-grep helm-regexp helm-utils
helm-help helm-types helm helm-source eieio-compat
helm-multi-match helm-lib which-key calfw-ical url url-proxy
url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie
url-domsuf url-util mailcap icalendar diary-lib
diary-loaddefs calfw-cal calfw-org org-capture org-element
avl-tree org-agenda org-refile calfw holidays hol-loaddefs
sr-speedbar cl speedbar ezimage dframe org-pdfview org-crypt
org-protocol org-clock ssh-deploy wcheck-mode pdf-occur
ibuf-ext ibuffer ibuffer-loaddefs tablist tablist-filter
semantic/wisent/comp semantic/wisent semantic/wisent/wisent
semantic/util-modes semantic/util semantic semantic/tag
semantic/lex semantic/fw mode-local cedet pdf-isearch
let-alist pdf-misc warnings pdf-tools compile pdf-view
bookmark text-property-search pp jka-compr pdf-cache
pdf-info tq pdf-util image-mode exif xt-mouse hl-line
windmove which-func imenu cus-edit wid-edit fullframe vc-git
diff-mode etags fileloop generator xref project bbdb
bbdb-site timezone edmacro kmacro gcmh use-package-chords
bind-chord key-chord cl-extra help-mode org org-macro
org-footnote org-pcomplete pcomplete org-list org-faces
org-entities time-date noutline outline org-version
ob-plantuml ob ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp ob-emacs-lisp
org-table org-loaddefs find-func cal-menu calendar
cal-loaddefs ob-tangle ol org-src org-keys ob-comint comint
ansi-color ring ob-core org-compat ob-eval org-macs
org-install use-package use-package-ensure
use-package-delight use-package-diminish
use-package-bind-key bind-key easy-mmode use-package-core
format-spec paren savehist avoid minibuffer-line battery
dbus xml dired-async advice async dired-aux dired
dired-loaddefs delsel cua-base cus-start cus-load finder-inf
fix-word kotl-autoloads slime-autoloads info package
easymenu browse-url url-handlers url-parse auth-source
cl-seq eieio eieio-core cl-macs eieio-loaddefs
password-cache json subr-x map url-vars seq byte-opt gv
bytecomp byte-compile cconv cl-loaddefs cl-lib tooltip eldoc
electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel
term/x-win x-win term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset
image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace newcomment
text-mode elisp-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register page
tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch timer select scroll-bar
mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core
term/tty-colors frame minibuffer cl-generic cham georgian
utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao
korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian
slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese
composite charscript charprop case-table epa-hook
jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev obarray cl-preloaded
nadvice loaddefs button faces cus-face pcase macroexp files
text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env
code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable
backquote threads dbusbind inotify lcms2 dynamic-setting
system-font-setting font-render-setting cairo move-toolbar
gtk x-toolkit x multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 995984 530482)
 (symbols 48 42448 12)
 (strings 32 239338 55379)
 (string-bytes 1 10242070)
 (vectors 16 67453)
 (vector-slots 8 1833254 428075)
 (floats 8 771 1878)
 (intervals 56 38242 9357)
 (buffers 992 41))
Ciao,
--
Gregor