Subject: bug#42248: 27.0.91; With enchant-2.2.8 from Guix, Flyspell errors out or gives lots of false positives

From: Lars Ingebrigtsen <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2022 15:02:47 +0200

Reuben Thomas <[email-masked]> writes:

> I am now ready to release 2.2.11. Jorge, if you could report on your
> experience with that either by building Enchant directly from
> https://github.com/rrthomas/enchant/ or by waiting for the new release
> at https://github.com/AbiWord/enchant/ or in Guix, I would be most
> grateful. Also I guess you will want the updated version of ispell.el;
> you can either build Emacs's master branch, or simply copy its
> ispell.el into a suitable directory for your Emacs 27 (I used my user
> site-lisp directory).
>
> Eli, Jorge, I guess you can decide after that whether this bug can be closed.

(I'm going through old bug reports that unfortunately weren't resolved
at the time.)

This was a year ago, so I assume that Reuben's changes fixed the issue,
and I'm therefore closing this bug report.  If I misunderstood, please
respond to the debbugs address and we'll reopen.

-- 
(domestic pets only, the antidote for overdose, milk.)
   bloggy blog: http://lars.ingebrigtsen.no