Subject: Re: bug#42248: Problems between Flyspell and Enchant

From: Reuben Thomas <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 7 Sep 2020 21:07:01 +0100

On Mon, 7 Sep 2020 at 16:48, Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]> wrote:

> > Date: Mon, 7 Sep 2020 00:53:52 +0100
> > From: Reuben Thomas via "Bug reports for GNU Emacs,
> >  the Swiss army knife of text editors" <[email-masked]>
> >
> > I agree with the patch to ispell.el, in all three points, though for me
> the invocation of enchant-lsmod-2 does
> > not fail with the extra argument (this will be why I didn't notice the
> problem when I originally wrote the code). I
> > am happy to install this patch if Eli agrees.
>
> I agree, please go ahead.
>

I have installed the patch. Thanks, Jorge! I will now make the fixes I
mentioned to Enchant, and make a new release. Jorge, it would be very
helpful if at that point you could confirm whether the problems other than
en_US's treatment of apostrophes are now fixed for you. I will also review
the test cases from this thread with the updated Enchant and ispell.el.

-- 
https://rrt.sc3d.org