Subject: bug#42248: 27.0.91; With enchant-2.2.8 from Guix, Flyspell errors out or gives lots of false positives

From: "Jorge P. de Morais Neto" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 07 Jul 2020 13:06:27 -0300

Hi.  I have a locally compiled GNU Emacs 27.0.91, installed with GNU
Stow.  I use many packages from Guix, including enchant (version 2.2.8)
and aspell (0.60.8).  I have problems when using enchant on Emacs.

* Problem 1: error message with "american" dictionary

1. Close GNU Emacs and rename the init file (~/.config/emacs/init.el) to
   something Emacs won't recognize
2. Open Emacs.  It will use a vanilla config.
3. M-x toggle-debug-on-error
4. M-x open-dribble-file <RET> ~/Desktop/dribble.txt <RET>
5. M-: (require 'ispell) <RET>
6. M-x customize-option <RET> ispell-program-name <RET>
6.1 Enter the value "/home/jorge/.guix-profile/bin/enchant-2" and set it
7. Open new buffer "test.txt"
8. M-x text-mode
9. Type a misspelled word into its own line; in the next line, a
   correctly spelled word with a contraction.
10. M-x ispell-change-dictionary <RET> american <RET>
11. M-x flyspell-mode

Flyspell then errors out (see "Recent messages:" below).  I expected it
to be enabled without errors.

The dribble file:

<menu>tog-deb-err<tab><return><menu>cus-opt<return>ise<backspace>pell-pro<tab><tab> 0x800003a(require 'ispell)<return><return><menu><up><return>ispell-pro<tab><return>aspell<return><M-backspace>enchant-2qbtest.txt<return><menu>text-mode<return>yelloht<return>doesn't<menu>ispell-chan<tab><return>ameri<tab><return><menu>flyspell-buffer<M-backspace>mode<return><menu>report-emacs-bug<return><return><menu>close-dri<tab><return><return>iDesk<tab>dri<tab><return>

* Problem 2: many false positives with "en_US" dictionary

I performed the following steps in a previous Emacs instance but forgot
to record the dribble file, so here they are from memory:

1. Close GNU Emacs and rename the init file (~/.config/emacs/init.el) to
   something Emacs won't recognize
2. Open Emacs.  It will use a vanilla config.
3. M-: (require 'ispell) <RET>
4. M-x customize-option <RET> ispell-program-name <RET>
4.1 Enter the value "/home/jorge/.guix-profile/bin/enchant-2" and set it
5. Open new buffer "test.txt"
6. M-x text-mode
7. Type a misspelled word into its own line; in the next line, a
   correctly spelled word with a contraction.
8. M-x ispell-change-dictionary <RET> en_US <RET>
9. M-x flyspell-mode

So in this case we use the "en_US" dictionary and Flyspell does not
error out, but gives a lot of annoying false positives, such as in
contractions like "doesn't".  It even gives false positives on numbers;
for example, it complains about the "2015" in the following sentence:

Richard Stallman talking at CommonsFest 2015 in Athens for "A Free Digital Society"

* Parting words

If you need more information please ask me.  King regards.

In GNU Emacs 27.0.91 (build 1, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.24.5)
 of 2020-07-05 built on jorge--inspiron-5570
Repository revision: 247dcb4b1b1b4ea3d50b63d41c4efa58743f610d
Repository branch: emacs-27
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.12004000
System Description: Debian GNU/Linux 10 (buster)

Recent messages:
Usage: /home/jorge/.guix-profile/bin/enchant-2 -a|-l|-h|-v [-L] [-d DICTIONARY] [FILE])
You can run the command ‘flyspell-mode’ with M-x flys-m RET
Error enabling Flyspell mode:
(  -v             display version information and exit
  -h             display help and exit
  -L             display line numbers
  -l             list only the misspellings
  -a             list suggestions in ispell pipe mode format
  -d DICTIONARY  use the given dictionary
Usage: /home/jorge/.guix-profile/bin/enchant-2 -a|-l|-h|-v [-L] [-d DICTIONARY] [FILE])

Configured using:
 'configure --with-mailutils --with-modules
 --enable-link-time-optimization'

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG SOUND GPM DBUS GSETTINGS GLIB NOTIFY INOTIFY
ACL LIBSELINUX GNUTLS LIBXML2 FREETYPE HARFBUZZ M17N_FLT LIBOTF XFT ZLIB
TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS GTK3 X11 XDBE XIM MODULES THREADS LIBSYSTEMD JSON
PDUMPER LCMS2 GMP

Important settings:
  value of $LC_MONETARY: pt_BR.UTF-8
  value of $LC_NUMERIC: pt_BR.UTF-8
  value of $LC_TIME: pt_BR.UTF-8
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Text

Minor modes in effect:
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  tool-bar-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/home/jorge/.config/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200706/ol-w3m hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ol-w3m
/home/jorge/.config/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200706/ob-lua hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ob-lua
/home/jorge/.config/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200706/ob-tangle hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/jorge/.config/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200706/ox-man hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/jorge/.config/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200706/ob-screen hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/jorge/.config/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200706/ob-eshell hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ob-eshell
/home/jorge/.config/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200706/ob-maxima hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/jorge/.config/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200706/ob-lisp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/jorge/.config/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200706/org-entities hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/jorge/.config/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200706/org-num hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/org-num
/home/jorge/.config/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200706/org-pcomplete hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/jorge/.config/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200706/org-crypt hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/jorge/.config/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200706/org-agenda hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/jorge/.config/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200706/ob-groovy hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ob-groovy
/home/jorge/.config/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200706/org-keys hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/org-keys
/home/jorge/.config/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200706/ol-gnus hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ol-gnus
/home/jorge/.config/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200706/org-tempo hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/org-tempo
/home/jorge/.config/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200706/ob-table hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/jorge/.config/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200706/ox-latex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/jorge/.config/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200706/org-element hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/org-element
/home/jorge/.config/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200706/ob-comint hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/jorge/.config/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200706/org-goto hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/org-goto
/home/jorge/.config/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200706/ob-octave hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/jorge/.config/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200706/ob-plantuml hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/jorge/.config/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200706/ox-beamer hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/jorge/.config/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200706/ol-eww hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ol-eww
/home/jorge/.config/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200706/org-lint hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/org-lint
/home/jorge/.config/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200706/org-macs hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/jorge/.config/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200706/ob-shell hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ob-shell
/home/jorge/.config/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200706/ob-processing hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ob-processing
/home/jorge/.config/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200706/ol-bbdb hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ol-bbdb
/home/jorge/.config/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200706/org-indent hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/jorge/.config/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200706/org-habit hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/jorge/.config/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200706/ob-ebnf hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ob-ebnf
/home/jorge/.config/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200706/ol-eshell hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ol-eshell
/home/jorge/.config/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200706/ob-gnuplot hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/jorge/.config/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200706/ox-ascii hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/jorge/.config/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200706/ob-haskell hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/jorge/.config/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200706/ox-icalendar hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/jorge/.config/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200706/org-capture hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/jorge/.config/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200706/ob-org hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/jorge/.config/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200706/org-feed hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/jorge/.config/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200706/org-datetree hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/jorge/.config/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200706/org-src hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/org-src
/home/jorge/.config/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200706/org-mouse hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/jorge/.config/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200706/ob-coq hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ob-coq
/home/jorge/.config/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200706/ob-ruby hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/jorge/.config/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200706/ob-R hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/jorge/.config/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200706/ob-awk hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/jorge/.config/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200706/ol-info hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ol-info
/home/jorge/.config/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200706/ob-sed hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ob-sed
/home/jorge/.config/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200706/ob-core hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/jorge/.config/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200706/ob-lob hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/jorge/.config/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200706/ob-emacs-lisp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/jorge/.config/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200706/ob-calc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/jorge/.config/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200706/ol hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ol
/home/jorge/.config/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200706/ox hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ox
/home/jorge/.config/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200706/org-footnote hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/jorge/.config/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200706/ob-ref hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/jorge/.config/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200706/org-id hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/org-id
/home/jorge/.config/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200706/ol-rmail hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ol-rmail
/home/jorge/.config/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200706/org-faces hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/jorge/.config/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200706/ob-vala hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ob-vala
/home/jorge/.config/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200706/ob-ditaa hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/jorge/.config/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200706/ob-fortran hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/jorge/.config/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200706/ob-js hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/jorge/.config/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200706/ob hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ob
/home/jorge/.config/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200706/org-colview hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/jorge/.config/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200706/ol-irc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ol-irc
/home/jorge/.config/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200706/ob-css hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/jorge/.config/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200706/ob-ledger hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/jorge/.config/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200706/ob-makefile hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/jorge/.config/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200706/ob-forth hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ob-forth
/home/jorge/.config/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200706/ob-ocaml hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/jorge/.config/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200706/ob-sql hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/jorge/.config/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200706/org-ctags hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/jorge/.config/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200706/org-macro hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/jorge/.config/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200706/ob-picolisp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/jorge/.config/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200706/org-protocol hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/jorge/.config/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200706/org-duration hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/org-duration
/home/jorge/.config/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200706/ob-io hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ob-io
/home/jorge/.config/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200706/ob-perl hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/jorge/.config/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200706/org-timer hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/jorge/.config/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200706/org-install hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/org-install
/home/jorge/.config/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200706/org-compat hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/jorge/.config/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200706/ob-dot hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/jorge/.config/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200706/org-version hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/org-version
/home/jorge/.config/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200706/ob-scheme hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/jorge/.config/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200706/ob-python hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/jorge/.config/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200706/org-mobile hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/jorge/.config/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200706/ob-abc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ob-abc
/home/jorge/.config/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200706/org-loaddefs hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/jorge/.config/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200706/ob-asymptote hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/jorge/.config/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200706/ox-md hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/jorge/.config/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200706/org hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/org
/home/jorge/.config/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200706/ob-C hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/jorge/.config/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200706/org-archive hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/jorge/.config/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200706/ol-bibtex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ol-bibtex
/home/jorge/.config/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200706/ob-mscgen hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/jorge/.config/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200706/ox-texinfo hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/jorge/.config/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200706/ol-docview hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ol-docview
/home/jorge/.config/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200706/org-attach-git hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/org-attach-git
/home/jorge/.config/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200706/org-clock hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/jorge/.config/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200706/org-plot hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/jorge/.config/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200706/ol-mhe hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ol-mhe
/home/jorge/.config/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200706/ob-clojure hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/jorge/.config/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200706/ob-exp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/jorge/.config/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200706/org-attach hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/jorge/.config/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200706/ob-lilypond hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/jorge/.config/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200706/ox-html hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/jorge/.config/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200706/ox-org hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/jorge/.config/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200706/ob-eval hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/jorge/.config/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200706/ob-hledger hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ob-hledger
/home/jorge/.config/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200706/ob-latex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/jorge/.config/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200706/org-list hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/org-list
/home/jorge/.config/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200706/ob-sqlite hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/jorge/.config/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200706/ob-matlab hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/jorge/.config/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200706/ob-stan hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ob-stan
/home/jorge/.config/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200706/ob-J hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ob-J
/home/jorge/.config/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200706/ox-odt hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/jorge/.config/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200706/org-table hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/org-table
/home/jorge/.config/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200706/org-inlinetask hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/jorge/.config/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200706/ob-sass hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/jorge/.config/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200706/ob-shen hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/jorge/.config/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200706/ox-publish hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/jorge/.config/emacs/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200706/ob-java hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ob-java

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug message rmc puny dired dired-loaddefs
format-spec rfc822 mml mml-sec epa derived epg epg-config gnus-util
rmail rmail-loaddefs text-property-search time-date mm-decode mm-bodies
mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader sendmail
rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mm-util mail-prsvr mail-utils flyspell
misearch multi-isearch ispell thingatpt help-fns radix-tree help-mode
cus-edit wid-edit cus-start cus-load gnu-elpa-features info package
easymenu browse-url url-handlers url-parse auth-source cl-seq eieio
eieio-core cl-macs eieio-loaddefs password-cache json subr-x map
url-vars seq byte-opt gv bytecomp byte-compile cconv cl-loaddefs cl-lib
tooltip eldoc electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type
mwheel term/x-win x-win term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image
regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode elisp-mode
lisp-mode prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch
timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu
font-core term/tty-colors frame minibuffer cl-generic cham georgian
utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean
japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european
ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese composite charscript charprop
case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev obarray
cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files
text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule
custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote threads dbusbind
inotify lcms2 dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting
move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 99137 7272)
 (symbols 48 10801 1)
 (strings 32 32118 2261)
 (string-bytes 1 1224434)
 (vectors 16 15006)
 (vector-slots 8 183732 9414)
 (floats 8 37 19)
 (intervals 56 274 0)
 (buffers 1000 16))

-- 
- <https://jorgemorais.gitlab.io/justice-for-rms/>
- If an email of mine arrives at your spam box, please notify me.
- Please adopt free/libre formats like PDF, ODF, Org, LaTeX, Opus, WebM and 7z.
- Free/libre software for Replicant, LineageOS and Android: https://f-droid.org
- [[https://www.gnu.org/philosophy/free-sw.html][What is free software?]]