Subject: bug#42242: 27.0.91; emacs.service now requires emacs to be built with -lsystemd

From: Nicolas Richard <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 07 Jul 2020 16:39:07 +0200

Using emacs-27 branch

I've been using the unit etc/emacs.service, provided with emacs, for
quite some time.

With emacs-27, it seemed to still work (i.e. no obvious error and I can
create a frame with emacsclient) but then systemd decided that the
operation had timed out and killed emacs :

systemd[2465]: emacs.service: Start operation timed out. Terminating.
systemd[2465]: emacs.service: Main process exited, code=exited, status=15/n/a
systemd[2465]: Failed to start Emacs text editor.
systemd[2465]: emacs.service: Unit entered failed state.
systemd[2465]: emacs.service: Failed with result 'exit-code'.

As it turns out, emacs now uses Type=notify (commit
19f5f7b19b0dcdae87476a3fd51c41f840b2b80f) instead of Type=simple, and
this requires emacs to be built with -lsystemd. I didn't have
libsystemd-dev installed, so it didn't work.

Could emacs somehow detect if it's being launched by systemd and warn
the user ?

I would at least expect a word of warning in etc/NEWS, near this item :
** Emacs now notifies systemd when startup finishes or shutdown begins.

-- 
Nicolas.

In GNU Emacs 27.0.91 (build 2, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 2.24.30)
 of 2020-07-07 built on user-ThinkPad-T400
Repository revision: 247dcb4b1b1b4ea3d50b63d41c4efa58743f610d
Repository branch: emacs-27
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11804000
System Description: Trisquel GNU/Linux Flidas (8.0)

Recent messages:
Configuring package after-idle-emacs...
Idling. Configuring your emacs...
Loading ox-latex...
Configuring package ox-latex...
Configuring package ffap...done
Configuring package ox-latex...done
Configuring package ox-latex...done
Loading ox-latex...done
[07/07/20 16:23:43] Emacs is now fully configured.
Configuring package after-idle-emacs...done (0.650s)

Configured using:
 'configure --enable-checking --with-wide-int'

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG SOUND DBUS GSETTINGS GLIB NOTIFY INOTIFY ACL
LIBSELINUX GNUTLS LIBXML2 FREETYPE HARFBUZZ LIBOTF XFT ZLIB
TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS GTK2 X11 XDBE XIM MODULES THREADS LIBSYSTEMD JSON
PDUMPER LCMS2 GMP

Important settings:
  value of $LC_MONETARY: fr_BE.UTF-8
  value of $LC_NUMERIC: fr_BE.UTF-8
  value of $LC_TIME: fr_BE.UTF-8
  value of $LANG: en_GB.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Lisp Interaction

Minor modes in effect:
  pdf-occur-global-minor-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  global-magit-file-mode: t
  magit-auto-revert-mode: t
  global-git-commit-mode: t
  async-bytecomp-package-mode: t
  bug-reference-prog-mode: t
  hippie-expand-initial-dash: t
  paredit-mode: t
  minibuffer-depth-indicate-mode: t
  projectile-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  TeX-PDF-mode: t
  winner-mode: t
  save-place-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  display-battery-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  abbrev-mode: t
  hs-minor-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-lint hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/org-lint
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-python hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ob-python
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-clojure hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ob-clojure
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-num hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/org-num
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ol hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ol
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ol-rmail hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ol-rmail
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-protocol hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/org-protocol
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-asymptote hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-exp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ob-exp
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-indent hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/org-indent
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-lisp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ob-lisp
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-element hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/org-element
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-js hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ob-js
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/org
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-datetree hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/org-datetree
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-capture hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/org-capture
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-agenda hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/org-agenda
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-coq hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ob-coq
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-ruby hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ob-ruby
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ol-mhe hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ol-mhe
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-eval hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ob-eval
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-lua hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ob-lua
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-habit hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/org-habit
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-sql hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ob-sql
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-list hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/org-list
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-macs hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/org-macs
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ol-gnus hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ol-gnus
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-gnuplot hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-ebnf hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ob-ebnf
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-colview hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/org-colview
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-java hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ob-java
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ol-docview hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ol-docview
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ol-info hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ol-info
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-keys hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/org-keys
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-ref hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ob-ref
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ox-odt hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ox-odt
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-tempo hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/org-tempo
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ol-bibtex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ol-bibtex
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-processing hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ob-processing
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-groovy hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ob-groovy
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ol-bbdb hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ol-bbdb
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ol-w3m hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ol-w3m
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ox-org hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ox-org
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-io hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ob-io
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-compat hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/org-compat
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ob
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-clock hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/org-clock
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-shell hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ob-shell
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-haskell hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ob-haskell
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ox-ascii hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ox-ascii
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-stan hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ob-stan
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-C hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ob-C
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ox-texinfo hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ol-irc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ol-irc
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-makefile hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ob-makefile
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-matlab hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ob-matlab
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-vala hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ob-vala
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-version hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/org-version
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-abc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ob-abc
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-sqlite hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-dot hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ob-dot
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-calc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ob-calc
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-ocaml hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-plantuml hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-src hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/org-src
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-id hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/org-id
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-ditaa hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-entities hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/org-entities
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-attach hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/org-attach
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-footnote hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/org-footnote
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-emacs-lisp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-octave hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ob-octave
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-inlinetask hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-eshell hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ob-eshell
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-sed hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ob-sed
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-awk hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ob-awk
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-css hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ob-css
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ol-eww hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ol-eww
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-lilypond hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-mobile hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/org-mobile
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-goto hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/org-goto
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-forth hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ob-forth
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-table hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/org-table
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-sass hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ob-sass
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-faces hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/org-faces
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ox hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ox
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-scheme hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ob-scheme
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ox-html hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ox-html
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-ctags hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/org-ctags
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-plot hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/org-plot
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-R hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ob-R
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-table hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ob-table
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-maxima hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ob-maxima
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ox-beamer hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ox-beamer
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-J hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ob-J
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-pcomplete hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-org hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ob-org
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-macro hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/org-macro
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-crypt hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/org-crypt
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-fortran hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ob-fortran
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-shen hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ob-shen
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ox-latex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ox-latex
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-comint hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ob-comint
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-latex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ob-latex
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ox-man hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ox-man
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-hledger hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ob-hledger
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-lob hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ob-lob
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-mscgen hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-perl hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ob-perl
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ox-publish hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ox-publish
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-screen hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ob-screen
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-ledger hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ob-ledger
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-tangle hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ob-tangle
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-picolisp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ol-eshell hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ol-eshell
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-archive hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/org-archive
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-loaddefs hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ox-icalendar hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-mouse hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/org-mouse
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-feed hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/org-feed
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-timer hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/org-timer
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-duration hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/org-duration
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ox-md hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ox-md
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-attach-git hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/org-attach-git
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/ob-core hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ob-core
~/sources/org-mode/lisp/org-install hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/org-install

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr gnus-msg emacsbug sendmail ox-md ox-icalendar
ox-html table ox-beamer latexenc ffap ox-latex ox-ascii ox-publish ox
org-element after-idle-emacs mc-edit-lines multiple-cursors-core rect
pdf-occur tablist tablist-filter semantic/wisent/comp semantic/wisent
semantic/wisent/wisent pdf-isearch pdf-misc pdf-tools pdf-view
magit-bookmark bookmark pdf-cache pdf-info tq pdf-util paren forge-list
forge-commands forge-semi forge-bitbucket buck forge-gogs gogs
forge-gitea gtea forge-gitlab glab forge-github ghub-graphql treepy
gsexp ghub gnutls forge-notify forge-revnote forge-pullreq forge-issue
forge-topic forge-post let-alist markdown-mode edit-indirect color
forge-repo forge forge-core forge-db closql emacsql-sqlite emacsql
emacsql-compiler magit-submodule magit-obsolete magit-blame magit-stash
magit-reflog magit-bisect magit-push magit-pull magit-fetch magit-clone
magit-remote magit-commit magit-sequence magit-notes magit-worktree
magit-tag magit-merge magit-branch magit-reset magit-files magit-refs
magit-status magit magit-repos magit-apply magit-wip magit-log
which-func magit-diff smerge-mode diff-mode magit-core magit-autorevert
autorevert filenotify magit-margin magit-transient magit-process
magit-mode transient git-commit magit-git magit-section magit-utils
log-edit org-contacts org-capture gnus-registry registry gnus-art mm-uu
mml2015 mm-view mml-smime smime dig gnus-sum shr svg gnus-group
gnus-undo gnus-start gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail mail-source utf7 netrc
nnoo gnus-spec gnus-win gnus-int gnus-range gnus nnheader message rfc822
mml mml-sec epa epg epg-config gnus-util rmail rmail-loaddefs
text-property-search mailabbrev mail-utils gmm-utils mailheader
pcvs-util add-log with-editor async-bytecomp async server cl-extra hydra
lv image-mode exif jdee jdee-wiz jdee-test jdee-stacktrace jdee-refactor
dired-aux jdee-project-file jdee-maven dash jdee-keys jdee-jdb
jdee-java-grammar jdee-which-method jdee-font-lock jdee-issues jdee-help
jdee-gen tempo jdee-find jdee-deps jdee-cygwin jdee-custom jdee-compile
jdee-class jdee-bytecode jdee-bug jdee-run jdee-jdk-manager jdee-dbs
jdee-dbo jdee-widgets tree-widget jdee-db jdee-open-source
semantic/senator semantic/decorate pulse jdee-import jdee-complete
semantic/idle semantic/analyze semantic/scope semantic/analyze/fcn
jdee-archive memoize jdee-parse jdee-backend jdee-bsh jdee-util arc-mode
archive-mode jdee-parse-expr beanshell semantic/sb speedbar sb-image
dframe jdee-imenu semantic/imenu imenu semantic/sort semantic/db-file
data-debug cedet-files semantic/db eieio-base semantic/java
semantic/format ezimage semantic/tag-ls semantic/find semantic/doc
semantic/ctxt semantic/util-modes semantic/util semantic semantic/tag
semantic/lex semantic/fw mode-local jdee-avl-tree avl-tree etags
fileloop generator xref project efc eieio-compat jdee-annotations
jdee-abbrev jdee-classpath jdee-files jdee-activator jdee-log executable
cedet cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align
cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs rng-nxml rng-valid rng-loc rng-uri rng-parse
nxml-parse rng-match rng-pttrn nxml-ns nxml-mode nxml-outln nxml-rap
sgml-mode dom nxml-util nxml-enc xmltok yf-ulb calc-bin calc-ext calc
calc-loaddefs calc-macs bug-reference rx hideshow debbugs-browse debbugs
soap-client mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode url-http url-auth mail-parse
rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 mm-util ietf-drums mail-prsvr url-gw nsm rmc
puny url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history
url-cookie url-domsuf url-util mailcap rng-xsd rng-dt rng-util
xsd-regexp yf-asy preview-latex paredit mb-depth icomplete autoinsert
hippie-exp tramp-cache tramp-sh tramp tramp-loaddefs trampver
tramp-integration files-x tramp-compat ls-lisp projectile grep ibuf-ext
ibuffer ibuffer-loaddefs ert pp ewoc debug backtrace help-mode pcase
jka-compr dired-x parse-time iso8601 windmove org-archive org-inlinetask
ob-dot ob-maxima ob-R ob-shell shell org-agenda org-refile org ob
ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp org-macro org-footnote org-src
ob-comint org-pcomplete pcomplete org-list org-faces org-entities
time-date noutline outline org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob-core ob-eval
org-table ol org-keys org-compat org-macs org-loaddefs format-spec
find-func cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs latex latex-flymake
flymake-proc flymake compile comint ansi-color warnings thingatpt
tex-ispell tex-style tex dbus xml crm auto-loads tex-site derived winner
ring saveplace dired dired-loaddefs diff cus-edit wid-edit leuven-theme
time cus-start cus-load edmacro kmacro use-package cl bind-key
easy-mmode battery advice info package easymenu browse-url url-handlers
url-parse auth-source cl-seq eieio eieio-core cl-macs eieio-loaddefs
password-cache json subr-x map url-vars seq byte-opt gv bytecomp
byte-compile cconv cl-loaddefs cl-lib tooltip eldoc electric uniquify
ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel term/x-win x-win
term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe
tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode elisp-mode lisp-mode
prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch timer
select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core
term/tty-colors frame minibuffer cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang
misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms
cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian
cyrillic chinese composite charscript charprop case-table epa-hook
jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev obarray cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs
button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay sha1 md5
base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable
backquote threads dbusbind inotify lcms2 dynamic-setting
system-font-setting font-render-setting move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x
multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 644717 37772)
 (symbols 48 57026 2)
 (strings 32 179757 6212)
 (string-bytes 1 6185426)
 (vectors 16 80653)
 (vector-slots 8 1052707 35150)
 (floats 8 662 270)
 (intervals 56 883 0)
 (buffers 1000 15)
 (heap 1024 43259 2550))

--