Subject: bug#42219: 26.3; WoMan italic `\,VARIABLE\/ representation

From: Alper Alimoglu <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 5 Jul 2020 20:29:15 +0300

https://emacs.stackexchange.com/q/59463/18414

Link on the emacs.stackexchange:
When I do M-x woman => ln , as you can see italic variables are
represened as in between following pattern \, - \/. How could I remove
or fix it?

@wasamasa answered:
Congratulations, you've found a bug.  \, and \/ are
space-adjusting escape sequences for groff this package doesn't handle
yet. 
https://www.gnu.org/software/groff/manual/groff.html#Ligatures-and-Kerning
explains how they work, but it's unclear what part of the package to
adjust for that.

I suggest you to use M-x report-emacs-bug and edit the link to the bug
report into this question for tracking.

--Alper

--text follows this line--

In GNU Emacs 26.3 (build 2, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.24.11)
  of 2019-09-23, modified by Debian built on lgw01-amd64-032
System Description:	Ubuntu 19.10

Recent messages:

mypy3: Name 'run' is not defined [2 times]
Saving file /home/alper/eBlocBroker/_subprocess/constant_print.py...
Wrote 
/home/alper/.emacs.d/undo/.!home!alper!eBlocBroker!_subprocess!constant_print.py.~undo-tree~
Wrote /home/alper/eBlocBroker/_subprocess/constant_print.py
Mark set
Saving file /home/alper/eBlocBroker/_subprocess/constant_print.py...
Wrote 
/home/alper/.emacs.d/undo/.!home!alper!eBlocBroker!_subprocess!constant_print.py.~undo-tree~
Wrote /home/alper/eBlocBroker/_subprocess/constant_print.py
Computing completion candidates... [3 times]

Configured using:
  'configure --build x86_64-linux-gnu --prefix=/usr
  --sharedstatedir=/var/lib --libexecdir=/usr/lib
  --localstatedir=/var/lib --infodir=/usr/share/info
  --mandir=/usr/share/man --enable-libsystemd --with-pop=yes
 
--enable-locallisppath=/etc/emacs:/usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/site-lisp:/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/26.3/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp
  --with-sound=alsa --without-gconf --with-mailutils --build
  x86_64-linux-gnu --prefix=/usr --sharedstatedir=/var/lib
  --libexecdir=/usr/lib --localstatedir=/var/lib
  --infodir=/usr/share/info --mandir=/usr/share/man --enable-libsystemd
  --with-pop=yes
 
--enable-locallisppath=/etc/emacs:/usr/local/share/emacs/26.3/site-lisp:/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/26.3/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp
  --with-sound=alsa --without-gconf --with-mailutils --with-x=yes
  --with-x-toolkit=gtk3 --with-toolkit-scroll-bars 'CFLAGS=-g -O2
  -fdebug-prefix-map=/build/emacs-wvqver/emacs-26.3+1=. 
-fstack-protector-strong
  -Wformat -Werror=format-security -Wall' 'CPPFLAGS=-Wdate-time
  -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2' 'LDFLAGS=-Wl,-Bsymbolic-functions -Wl,-z,relro''

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG IMAGEMAGICK SOUND GPM DBUS GSETTINGS GLIB
NOTIFY ACL LIBSELINUX GNUTLS LIBXML2 FREETYPE M17N_FLT LIBOTF XFT ZLIB
TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS GTK3 X11 XDBE XIM THREADS LIBSYSTEMD LCMS2

Important settings:
   value of $LC_ALL: en_US.UTF-8
   value of $LC_CTYPE: UTF-8
   value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
   locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Python

Minor modes in effect:
   hi-lock-mode: t
   minibuffer-depth-indicate-mode: t
   icicle-mode: t
   my-keys-minor-mode: t
   show-paren-mode: t
   global-hl-todo-mode: t
   hl-todo-mode: t
   TeX-PDF-mode: t
   helm-mode: t
   async-bytecomp-package-mode: t
   global-auto-revert-mode: t
   diff-auto-refine-mode: t
   electric-pair-mode: t
   yas-minor-mode: t
   global-company-mode: t
   company-mode: t
   elpy-mode: t
   pyvenv-mode: t
   savehist-mode: t
   shell-dirtrack-mode: t
   global-undo-tree-mode: t
   undo-tree-mode: t
   override-global-mode: t
   save-place-mode: t
   which-key-mode: t
   recentf-mode: t
   helm-autoresize-mode: t
   projectile-mode: t
   flymake-mode: t
   global-flycheck-mode: t
   flycheck-mode: t
   xclip-mode: t
   tooltip-mode: t
   global-eldoc-mode: t
   eldoc-mode: t
   electric-indent-mode: t
   mouse-wheel-mode: t
   tool-bar-mode: t
   file-name-shadow-mode: t
   global-font-lock-mode: t
   font-lock-mode: t
   auto-composition-mode: t
   auto-encryption-mode: t
   auto-compression-mode: t
   column-number-mode: t
   line-number-mode: t
   global-visual-line-mode: t
   visual-line-mode: t
   transient-mark-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/home/alper/.emacs.d/elpa/async-20200113.1745/async-bytecomp hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/async-1.9.3/async-bytecomp
/home/alper/.emacs.d/elpa/async-20200113.1745/dired-async hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/async-1.9.3/dired-async
/home/alper/.emacs.d/elpa/async-20200113.1745/async hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/async-1.9.3/async
/home/alper/.emacs.d/elpa/async-20200113.1745/smtpmail-async hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/async-1.9.3/smtpmail-async
/home/alper/.emacs.d/elpa/async-20200113.1745/async-pkg hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/async-1.9.3/async-pkg
/home/alper/.emacs.d/elpa/async-20200113.1745/async-autoloads hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/async-1.9.3/async-autoloads
/home/alper/.emacs.d/elpa/dash-20200524.1947/dash-pkg hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dash-2.16.0/dash-pkg
/home/alper/.emacs.d/elpa/dash-20200524.1947/dash hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dash-2.16.0/dash
/home/alper/.emacs.d/elpa/dash-20200524.1947/dash-autoloads hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dash-2.16.0/dash-autoloads
/home/alper/.emacs.d/elpa/async-20200113.1745/async hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/async-1.9.3/async
/home/alper/.emacs.d/elpa/async-20200113.1745/dired-async hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/async-1.9.3/dired-async
/home/alper/.emacs.d/elpa/async-20200113.1745/smtpmail-async hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/async-1.9.3/smtpmail-async
/home/alper/.emacs.d/elpa/async-20200113.1745/async-bytecomp hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/async-1.9.3/async-bytecomp
/home/alper/.emacs.d/elpa/async-20200113.1745/async-pkg hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/async-1.9.3/async-pkg
/home/alper/.emacs.d/elpa/async-20200113.1745/async-autoloads hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/async-1.9.3/async-autoloads
/home/alper/.emacs.d/elpa/dash-20200524.1947/dash-pkg hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dash-2.16.0/dash-pkg
/home/alper/.emacs.d/elpa/dash-20200524.1947/dash-autoloads hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dash-2.16.0/dash-autoloads
/home/alper/.emacs.d/elpa/dash-20200524.1947/dash hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dash-2.16.0/dash
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ghub-3.2.0/buck hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ghub-3.2.0/buck
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ghub-3.2.0/glab hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ghub-3.2.0/glab
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ghub-3.2.0/ghub-graphql hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ghub-3.2.0/ghub-graphql
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ghub-3.2.0/gtea hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ghub-3.2.0/gtea
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ghub-3.2.0/ghub-autoloads hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ghub-3.2.0/ghub-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ghub-3.2.0/gogs hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ghub-3.2.0/gogs
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ghub-3.2.0/ghub hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ghub-3.2.0/ghub
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ghub-3.2.0/ghub-pkg hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ghub-3.2.0/ghub-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/git-commit-2.90.1/git-commit-autoloads 
hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/git-commit-2.90.1/git-commit-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/git-commit-2.90.1/git-commit hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/git-commit-2.90.1/git-commit
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/git-commit-2.90.1/git-commit-pkg hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/git-commit-2.90.1/git-commit-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/graphql-0.1.1/graphql-pkg hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/graphql-0.1.1/graphql-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/graphql-0.1.1/graphql hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/graphql-0.1.1/graphql
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/graphql-0.1.1/graphql-autoloads hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/graphql-0.1.1/graphql-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/let-alist-1.0.5/let-alist-pkg hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/let-alist-1.0.5/let-alist-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/let-alist-1.0.5/let-alist-autoloads 
hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/let-alist-1.0.5/let-alist-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/let-alist-1.0.5/let-alist hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/let-alist-1.0.5/let-alist
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-obsolete hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-obsolete
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-bisect hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-bisect
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-repos hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-repos
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-diff hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-diff
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-margin hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-margin
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-core hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-core
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-extras hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-extras
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-files hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-files
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-wip hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-wip
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-remote hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-remote
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-refs hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-refs
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-collab hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-collab
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-pkg hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-worktree hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-worktree
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-utils hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-utils
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-submodule hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-submodule
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-git hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-git
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-blame hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-blame
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-reset hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-reset
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-tag hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-tag
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-notes hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-notes
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/git-rebase hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/git-rebase
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-merge hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-merge
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-log hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-log
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-bookmark hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-bookmark
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-stash hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-stash
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-imenu hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-imenu
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-patch hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-patch
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-commit hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-commit
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-mode hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-ediff hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-ediff
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-pull hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-pull
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-subtree hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-subtree
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-branch hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-branch
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-section hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-section
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-clone hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-clone
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-status hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-status
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-apply hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-apply
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-process hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-process
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-sequence hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-sequence
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-push hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-push
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-autoloads hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-autorevert hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-autorevert
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-fetch hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-fetch
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-gitignore hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-gitignore
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-popup-2.13.0/magit-popup-autoloads 
hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-popup-2.13.0/magit-popup-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-popup-2.13.0/magit-popup-pkg hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-popup-2.13.0/magit-popup-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-popup-2.13.0/magit-popup hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-popup-2.13.0/magit-popup
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treepy-0.1.1/treepy-autoloads hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treepy-0.1.1/treepy-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treepy-0.1.1/treepy hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treepy-0.1.1/treepy
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treepy-0.1.1/treepy-pkg hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treepy-0.1.1/treepy-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/with-editor-2.6.0/with-editor hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/with-editor-2.6.0/with-editor
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/with-editor-2.6.0/with-editor-pkg hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/with-editor-2.6.0/with-editor-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/with-editor-2.6.0/with-editor-autoloads 
hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/with-editor-2.6.0/with-editor-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/let-alist-1.0.5/let-alist hides 
/usr/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/emacs-lisp/let-alist

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug message rmc puny rfc822 mml mml-sec epa
epg gnus-util rmail rmail-loaddefs mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode
mail-parse rfc2231 mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader sendmail rfc2047
rfc2045 ietf-drums mm-util mail-prsvr mail-utils conf-mode pulse hi-lock
linum iso-transl misearch multi-isearch sh-script smie executable
markdown-mode color term/xterm xterm server company-semantic woman man
icicles mb-depth two-column icicles-mode icicles-cmd2 imenu completion
icicles-cmd1 yow cookie1 bookmark pp icicles-mcmd image-dired image-mode
dired dired-loaddefs filesets icicles-fn icicles-var icicles-opt ffap
cus-theme icicles-face icicles-mac face-remap skeleton org-element
avl-tree generator org org-macro org-footnote org-pcomplete org-list
org-faces org-entities noutline outline org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob
ob-tangle org-src ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-keys ob-exp ob-comint
ob-core ob-eval org-compat org-macs org-loaddefs cal-menu calendar
cal-loaddefs paren hl-todo flyspell ispell tex dbus xml crm helm-mode
helm-config helm-easymenu async-bytecomp ibuf-macs py-isort autorevert
filenotify vc-git diff-mode company-oddmuse company-keywords
company-etags company-gtags company-dabbrev-code company-dabbrev
company-files company-cmake company-xcode company-clang company-eclim
company-template company-bbdb yasnippet elec-pair highlight-indentation
company-capf company help-fns radix-tree elpy elpy-rpc pyvenv esh-var
esh-io esh-cmd esh-opt esh-ext esh-proc esh-arg esh-groups eshell
esh-module esh-mode esh-util elpy-shell elpy-profile elpy-django s
elpy-refactor ido files-x etags xref project cus-edit cus-start cus-load
savehist dracula-theme python tramp-sh tramp tramp-compat tramp-loaddefs
trampver ucs-normalize shell pcomplete parse-time flycheck-pycheckers
use-package-ensure use-package-core flycheck-mypy undo-tree diff
bind-key saveplace smart-quotes synonyms derived langtool pcase
time-date which-key flyspell-lazy cl dotenv-mode recentf tree-widget
wid-edit helm-projectile helm-files helm-tags helm-buffers helm-occur
helm-grep helm-regexp format-spec helm-utils helm-locate helm-help
helm-types helm easy-mmode helm-source eieio-compat helm-multi-match
helm-lib async edmacro kmacro projectile grep ibuf-ext ibuffer
ibuffer-loaddefs solidity-mode cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus
cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs solidity-flycheck
solidity-common flymake-solidity flymake-easy advice flymake-proc
flymake compile comint ansi-color ring warnings thingatpt flycheck
cl-extra json map find-func help-mode rx subr-x dash xclip finder-inf
tex-site info package easymenu epg-config url-handlers url-parse
auth-source cl-seq eieio eieio-core cl-macs eieio-loaddefs
password-cache url-vars seq byte-opt gv bytecomp byte-compile cconv
cl-loaddefs cl-lib mule-util tooltip eldoc electric uniquify ediff-hook
vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel term/x-win x-win term/common-win x-dnd
tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace
newcomment text-mode elisp-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register page
menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock
font-lock syntax facemenu font-core term/tty-colors frame cl-generic
cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao
korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech
european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese composite charscript charprop
case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev obarray minibuffer
cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files
text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule
custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote threads dbusbind
inotify lcms2 dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting
move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 973087 242098)
  (symbols 48 59936 8)
  (miscs 40 556 974)
  (strings 32 166542 17009)
  (string-bytes 1 6629539)
  (vectors 16 93595)
  (vector-slots 8 2007544 33652)
  (floats 8 531 2021)
  (intervals 56 8101 2156)
  (buffers 992 38))