Subject: Re: bug#42194: 27.0.91; shr and rowspan

From: Lars Ingebrigtsen <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Jul 2020 03:14:59 +0200

Lars Ingebrigtsen <[email-masked]> writes:

> Mike Kupfer <[email-masked]> writes:
>
>> I'm not terribly concerned about the exact formatting of the table, but
>> I do expect to see the "row 1" and "row 2" text somewhere.  Instead, all
>> I see is
>>
>> -----8<-----8<-----
>>  text along left side of table  
>> ----->8----->8-----

This is now fixed in Emacs 28.1.

Eli, I think the fix should be safe for Emacs 27.1, too, but I've been
out of the loop and I'm not sure what the status is at the moment.  This
isn't exactly a critical bug -- rowspan isn't used that much these days,
and it's a very old bug.

On the other hand, I think it's a pretty safe fix to add, so should I
cherry-pick it for Emacs 27.1?

-- 
(domestic pets only, the antidote for overdose, milk.)
   bloggy blog: http://lars.ingebrigtsen.no