Subject: bug#42191: closed (Re: bug#42191: hplip-3.20.6 hash mismatch)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Sat, 04 Jul 2020 17:41:02 +0000

Your bug report

#42191: hplip-3.20.6 hash mismatch

which was filed against the guix package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
42191: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=42191
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#42191: hplip-3.20.6 hash mismatch
From: Tobias Geerinckx-Rice <[email-masked]>
To: Matthew Brooks <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 04 Jul 2020 19:40:41 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Matthew,

Matthew Brooks 写道：
> Looks like the tarball for hplip was changed in-place 
> again. It's been this way for a few days, and since it doesn't 
> seem to have been reported yet, I figured I should do it.

Thank you for doing so.

  $ file hplip-3.20.6.tar.gz 
  hplip-3.20.6.tar.gz: gzip compressed data, last modified: Thu 
  Jun 18 13:10:19 2020,

Nice.

The diff is a small (and irrelevant to us) qpdf→pikepdf switch for 
Red Hat, quoted below.  Fixed in 
ef0e7a5d332f0947adb3556cc5a8c8836eac0b6c.

Kind regards,

T G-R

--8<---------------cut here---------------start------------->8---
│ ├── hplip-3.20.6/installer/distros.dat
│ │ @@ -2635,16 +2635,16 @@
│ │  drv_dir=/usr/share/cups/drv/HP
│ │  ui_toolkit=qt4
│ │  policykit=0
│ │  native_cups=1
│ │  open_mdns_port=/bin/bash ./init-iptables-firewall
│ │  package_mgr_cmd= sudo dnf -y -d 10 -e 1 install 
$packages_to_install
│ │  pre_depend_cmd=sudo dnf check-update
│ │ -scanjet_depend_cmd=sudo dnf -y -d 10 -e 1 install 
python-pip,sudo pip install opencv-python,sudo pip install 
pypdf2,sudo pip install imutils,sudo dnf -y -d 10 -e 1 install 
zbar-devel,sudo dnf update gcc,sudo dnf -y -d 10 -e 1 install 
zbar-*,sudo dnf -y -d 10 -e 1 install leptonica,sudo dnf -y -d 10 
-e 1 install leptonica-devel,sudo dnf -y -d 10 -e 1 install 
tesseract,sudo dnf -y -d 10 -e 1 install tesseract-devel,sudo pip 
install tesserocr,sudo dnf -y -d 10 -e 1 install 
tesseract-langpack-*,sudo dnf -y -d 10 -e 1 install 
tesseract-osd,sudo dnf -y -d 10 -e 1 install qpdf,sudo pip install 
pypdfocr,sudo pip install scikit-image,sudo pip install scipy^M
│ │ -scanjet_py3_depend_cmd=sudo dnf -y -d 10 -e 1 install 
python3-pip,sudo pip3 install opencv-python,sudo pip3 install 
pypdf2,sudo pip3 install imutils,sudo dnf -y -d 10 -e 1 install 
leptonica,sudo dnf -y -d 10 -e 1 install leptonica-devel,sudo dnf 
-y -d 10 -e 1 install tesseract,sudo dnf -y -d 10 -e 1 install 
tesseract-devel,sudo pip3 install tesserocr,sudo dnf -y -d 10 -e 1 
install tesseract-langpack-*,sudo dnf -y -d 10 -e 1 install 
tesseract-osd,sudo dnf -y -d 10 -e 1 install qpdf,sudo pip3 
install ocrmypdf,sudo pip3 install scikit-image,sudo pip3 install 
scipy^M
│ │ +scanjet_depend_cmd=sudo dnf -y -d 10 -e 1 install 
python-pip,sudo pip install opencv-python,sudo pip install 
pypdf2,sudo pip install imutils,sudo dnf -y -d 10 -e 1 install 
zbar-devel,sudo dnf update gcc,sudo dnf -y -d 10 -e 1 install 
zbar-*,sudo dnf -y -d 10 -e 1 install leptonica,sudo dnf -y -d 10 
-e 1 install leptonica-devel,sudo dnf -y -d 10 -e 1 install 
tesseract,sudo dnf -y -d 10 -e 1 install tesseract-devel,sudo pip 
install tesserocr,sudo dnf -y -d 10 -e 1 install 
tesseract-langpack-*,sudo dnf -y -d 10 -e 1 install 
tesseract-osd,sudo pip install pikepdf,sudo pip install 
pypdfocr,sudo pip install scikit-image,sudo pip install scipy^M
│ │ +scanjet_py3_depend_cmd=sudo dnf -y -d 10 -e 1 install 
python3-pip,sudo pip3 install opencv-python,sudo pip3 install 
pypdf2,sudo pip3 install imutils,sudo dnf -y -d 10 -e 1 install 
leptonica,sudo dnf -y -d 10 -e 1 install leptonica-devel,sudo dnf 
-y -d 10 -e 1 install tesseract,sudo dnf -y -d 10 -e 1 install 
tesseract-devel,sudo pip3 install tesserocr,sudo dnf -y -d 10 -e 1 
install tesseract-langpack-*,sudo dnf -y -d 10 -e 1 install 
tesseract-osd,sudo pip3 install pikepdf,sudo pip3 install 
ocrmypdf,sudo pip3 install scikit-image,sudo pip3 install scipy^M
--8<---------------cut here---------------end--------------->8---

Subject: hplip-3.20.6 hash mismatch
From: Matthew Brooks <[email-masked]>
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 4 Jul 2020 12:07:32 -0500
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Looks like the tarball for hplip was changed in-place again. It's been this way for a few days, and since it doesn't seem to have been reported yet, I figured I should do it.

building /gnu/store/5a07ajq8zkhblayhzn6z94nj8cgad406-hplip-3.20.6.tar.gz.drv...
downloading from http://downloads.sourceforge.net/project/hplip/hplip/3.20.6/hplip-3.20.6.tar.gz ...
-sha256 hash mismatch for /gnu/store/ha65zsjdid82snj1w2c9mykl8iavwkww-hplip-3.20.6.tar.gz:
  expected hash: 0rmk7i28mb0q66i5l9d0fq2j23dkhz5gx5g2xvi16ga0dnprcilp
  actual hash:   083w58wpvvm6sir6rf5dwx3r0rman9sv1zpl26chl0a88crjsjy6
hash mismatch for store item '/gnu/store/ha65zsjdid82snj1w2c9mykl8iavwkww-hplip-3.20.6.tar.gz'
build of /gnu/store/5a07ajq8zkhblayhzn6z94nj8cgad406-hplip-3.20.6.tar.gz.drv failed