Subject: bug#42174: GNU Icecat showing Github Icons?

From: Pablo Barraza Cornejo via web <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 3 Jul 2020 20:39:27 +0200

I've installed font-dejavu and ran fc-cache -rv afterwards. Running fc-list | grep DejaVu gives me this:
/home/pablo/.guix-profile/share/fonts/truetype/DejaVuSansMono-BoldOblique.ttf: DejaVu Sans Mono:style=Bold Oblique
/home/pablo/.guix-profile/share/fonts/truetype/DejaVuSerif.ttf: DejaVu Serif:style=Book
/home/pablo/.guix-profile/share/fonts/truetype/DejaVuSansCondensed-Oblique.ttf: DejaVu Sans,DejaVu Sans Condensed:style=Condensed Oblique,Oblique
/home/pablo/.guix-profile/share/fonts/truetype/DejaVuSerifCondensed-Bold.ttf: DejaVu Serif,DejaVu Serif Condensed:style=Condensed Bold,Bold
/home/pablo/.guix-profile/share/fonts/truetype/DejaVuSerifCondensed.ttf: DejaVu Serif,DejaVu Serif Condensed:style=Condensed,Book
/home/pablo/.guix-profile/share/fonts/truetype/DejaVuSerif-BoldItalic.ttf: DejaVu Serif:style=Bold Italic
/home/pablo/.guix-profile/share/fonts/truetype/DejaVuSansMono.ttf: DejaVu Sans Mono:style=Book
/home/pablo/.guix-profile/share/fonts/truetype/DejaVuSansCondensed-BoldOblique.ttf: DejaVu Sans,DejaVu Sans Condensed:style=Condensed Bold Oblique,Bold Oblique
/home/pablo/.guix-profile/share/fonts/truetype/DejaVuSerif-Bold.ttf: DejaVu Serif:style=Bold
/home/pablo/.guix-profile/share/fonts/truetype/DejaVuSerifCondensed-Italic.ttf: DejaVu Serif,DejaVu Serif Condensed:style=Condensed Italic,Italic
/home/pablo/.guix-profile/share/fonts/truetype/DejaVuSans-Bold.ttf: DejaVu Sans:style=Bold
/home/pablo/.guix-profile/share/fonts/truetype/DejaVuSans-BoldOblique.ttf: DejaVu Sans:style=Bold Oblique
/home/pablo/.guix-profile/share/fonts/truetype/DejaVuSansMono-Oblique.ttf: DejaVu Sans Mono:style=Oblique
/home/pablo/.guix-profile/share/fonts/truetype/DejaVuSans-ExtraLight.ttf: DejaVu Sans,DejaVu Sans Light:style=ExtraLight
/home/pablo/.guix-profile/share/fonts/truetype/DejaVuSansCondensed-Bold.ttf: DejaVu Sans,DejaVu Sans Condensed:style=Condensed Bold,Bold
/home/pablo/.guix-profile/share/fonts/truetype/DejaVuSans-Oblique.ttf: DejaVu Sans:style=Oblique
/home/pablo/.guix-profile/share/fonts/truetype/DejaVuSans.ttf: DejaVu Sans:style=Book
/home/pablo/.guix-profile/share/fonts/truetype/DejaVuSansCondensed.ttf: DejaVu Sans,DejaVu Sans Condensed:style=Condensed,Book
/home/pablo/.guix-profile/share/fonts/truetype/DejaVuSansMono-Bold.ttf: DejaVu Sans Mono:style=Bold
/home/pablo/.guix-profile/share/fonts/truetype/DejaVuMathTeXGyre.ttf: DejaVu Math TeX Gyre:style=Regular
/home/pablo/.guix-profile/share/fonts/truetype/DejaVuSerif-Italic.ttf: DejaVu Serif:style=Italic
/home/pablo/.guix-profile/share/fonts/truetype/DejaVuSerifCondensed-BoldItalic.ttf: DejaVu Serif,DejaVu Serif Condensed:style=Condensed Bold Italic,Bold Italic

But that didn't solve the problem