Subject: Re: [PATCH 2/2] services: nix: Fix sandbox.

From: Oleg Pykhalov <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2020 22:38:14 +0300

Hi,

Ludovic Courtès <[email-masked]> writes:

[…]

>> +           (with-output-to-file "/etc/nix/nix.conf"
>> +             (lambda _
>> +               (format #t "sandbox = ~a~%" (if #$sandbox "true" "false"))
>> +               (format #t "build-sandbox-paths = ~{~a ~}~%"
>> +                       (append (append-map (cut call-with-input-file <> read)
>> +                                           '#$(map references-file
>> +                                                   (list package)))
>> +                               '#$build-sandbox-paths))
>> +               (for-each (cut display <>) '#$extra-config))))))))
>
> Actually I thought this would have to be addressed in the ‘nix’ package
> itself because this is where those store file names are captured.  But
> maybe it’s OK to do it in the service.  WDYT?

I think it's good enough for now to fix the issue.  We could delete
prepending ‘build-sandbox-paths’ with ‘nix’ closure in future.

>> +(define %nix-os
> Pretty fun.  :-)

Yea, :-).

Pushed to master as 4656180d5de1fef2846bea9af27ae509f32376ba

Oleg.