Subject: Re: bug#42162: gforge.inria.fr to be taken off-line in Dec. 2020

From: Ludovic Courtès <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 04 Oct 2022 23:26:25 +0200

Hello,

Maxim Cournoyer <[email-masked]> skribis:

> zimoun <[email-masked]> writes:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> On Thu, 29 Sep 2022 at 23:10, Maxim Cournoyer <[email-masked]> wrote:
>>
>>> Wholly agreed, this thread is already too long and the original problem
>>> was fixed.  Closing.
>>
>> I disagree, the original problem is not fixed; as I explained.  Well,
>> since you consider it is, please also close the related patch#43442.
>
> Oh, from Ludovic's answer, I thought that the original issue had drifted
> to tangential problems; apologies for drawing the wrong conclusion.

Sorry for the misleading comment.

> I've now migrated the remaining packages off gforge.inria.fr; see the
> commits ending with 06201b76e5ef811245d627706c90117a0e9813d4.

Woow, you rock!!  (Would be nice to check Disarchive coverage of the
previously-used tarballs, to see how good we’re doing.)

> I tried to update ocaml-dose3, but aborted that effort, since it'd
> require packaging ocaml-parmap:

Something for the OCaml team!  :-)

Thanks,
Ludo’.