Subject: 26.1; auto-fill-mode

From: Susan Pinochet <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2020 15:32:41 -0400

--text follows this line--

;; ———————————————————————————————————————————————————————

;; I found this week that auto-fill-mode wasn't working. The issue
;; seemed to be some missing variables (`current-fill-column' and
;; `right-margin') that were mentioned in the doc string but
;; didn't show up in the actual code. I cobbled together this
;; workaround to get it going.

(use-package simple

  :preface
  ;; `auto-fill-mode': The doc string describes how
  ;; `current-fill-column' is calculated, but the code fails to
  ;; do so. This provides some values so `auto-fill-mode' can
  ;; work. Without it, the mode does nothing.
  (defvar right-margin 0
    "Supply right-margin if needed.")
  (defvar current-fill-column 80
    "Supply current-fill-column if needed.")
  (setq current-fill-column (- fill-column right-margin))

  :init
  (defun auto-fill (&optional arg)
    "Run `auto-fill-mode' with `current-fill-column' set."
    ;; I reset `current-fill-column' here in case `fill-column'
    ;; and/or `right-margin' have changed.
    (setq current-fill-column (- fill-column right-margin))
    (auto-fill-mode arg))

  :hook (text-mode . auto-fill))

;; ———————————————————————————————————————————————————————

In GNU Emacs 26.1 (build 2, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.24.5)
 of 2019-09-22, modified by Debian built on x86-grnet-01
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.12001000
System Description: Debian GNU/Linux 10 (buster)

Recent messages:
Loading /etc/emacs/site-start.d/50dictionaries-common.el (source)...done
————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————
Loading /home/sdpinochet/.emacs.d/.recent-files...done
Cleaning up the recentf list...done (0 removed)
————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————
Emacs init file loaded in 0.39 seconds
mwheel-scroll: End of buffer [3 times]
next-line: End of buffer
mwheel-scroll: Beginning of buffer [3 times]
Mark activated

Configured using:
 'configure --build x86_64-linux-gnu --prefix=/usr
 --sharedstatedir=/var/lib --libexecdir=/usr/lib
 --localstatedir=/var/lib --infodir=/usr/share/info
 --mandir=/usr/share/man --enable-libsystemd --with-pop=yes
 --enable-locallisppath=/etc/emacs:/usr/local/share/emacs/26.1/site-lisp:/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/26.1/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp
 --with-sound=alsa --without-gconf --with-mailutils --build
 x86_64-linux-gnu --prefix=/usr --sharedstatedir=/var/lib
 --libexecdir=/usr/lib --localstatedir=/var/lib
 --infodir=/usr/share/info --mandir=/usr/share/man --enable-libsystemd
 --with-pop=yes
 --enable-locallisppath=/etc/emacs:/usr/local/share/emacs/26.1/site-lisp:/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/26.1/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp
 --with-sound=alsa --without-gconf --with-mailutils --with-x=yes
 --with-x-toolkit=gtk3 --with-toolkit-scroll-bars 'CFLAGS=-g -O2
 -fdebug-prefix-map=/build/emacs-StqULU/emacs-26.1+1=.
 -fstack-protector-strong -Wformat -Werror=format-security -Wall'
 'CPPFLAGS=-Wdate-time -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2' LDFLAGS=-Wl,-z,relro'

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG IMAGEMAGICK SOUND GPM DBUS GSETTINGS NOTIFY
ACL LIBSELINUX GNUTLS LIBXML2 FREETYPE M17N_FLT LIBOTF XFT ZLIB
TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS GTK3 X11 THREADS LIBSYSTEMD LCMS2

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: LispInt

Minor modes in effect:
  display-line-numbers-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  global-hl-line-mode: t
  homing-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  delete-selection-mode: t
  cua-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  tool-bar-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  size-indication-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  abbrev-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/home/sdpinochet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200622/ox hides
/home/sdpinochet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200622/ox
/home/sdpinochet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200622/ox-texinfo hides
/home/sdpinochet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200622/ox-texinfo
/home/sdpinochet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200622/ox-publish hides
/home/sdpinochet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200622/ox-publish
/home/sdpinochet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200622/ox-org hides
/home/sdpinochet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200622/ox-org
/home/sdpinochet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200622/ox-odt hides
/home/sdpinochet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200622/ox-odt
/home/sdpinochet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200622/ox-md hides
/home/sdpinochet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200622/ox-md
/home/sdpinochet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200622/ox-man hides
/home/sdpinochet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200622/ox-man
/home/sdpinochet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200622/ox-latex hides
/home/sdpinochet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200622/ox-latex
/home/sdpinochet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200622/ox-icalendar hides
/home/sdpinochet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200622/ox-icalendar
/home/sdpinochet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200622/ox-html hides
/home/sdpinochet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200622/ox-html
/home/sdpinochet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200622/ox-beamer hides
/home/sdpinochet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200622/ox-beamer
/home/sdpinochet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200622/ox-ascii hides
/home/sdpinochet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200622/ox-ascii
/home/sdpinochet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200622/org hides
/home/sdpinochet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200622/org
/home/sdpinochet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200622/org-timer hides
/home/sdpinochet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200622/org-timer
/home/sdpinochet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200622/org-tempo hides
/home/sdpinochet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200622/org-tempo
/home/sdpinochet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200622/org-table hides
/home/sdpinochet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200622/org-table
/home/sdpinochet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200622/org-src hides
/home/sdpinochet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200622/org-src
/home/sdpinochet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200622/org-protocol hides
/home/sdpinochet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200622/org-protocol
/home/sdpinochet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200622/org-plot hides
/home/sdpinochet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200622/org-plot
/home/sdpinochet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200622/org-pcomplete
hides /home/sdpinochet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200622/org-pcomplete
/home/sdpinochet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200622/org-num hides
/home/sdpinochet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200622/org-num
/home/sdpinochet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200622/org-mouse hides
/home/sdpinochet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200622/org-mouse
/home/sdpinochet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200622/org-mobile hides
/home/sdpinochet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200622/org-mobile
/home/sdpinochet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200622/org-macs hides
/home/sdpinochet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200622/org-macs
/home/sdpinochet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200622/org-macro hides
/home/sdpinochet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200622/org-macro
/home/sdpinochet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200622/org-list hides
/home/sdpinochet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200622/org-list
/home/sdpinochet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200622/org-lint hides
/home/sdpinochet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200622/org-lint
/home/sdpinochet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200622/org-keys hides
/home/sdpinochet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200622/org-keys
/home/sdpinochet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200622/org-inlinetask
hides /home/sdpinochet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200622/org-inlinetask
/home/sdpinochet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200622/org-indent hides
/home/sdpinochet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200622/org-indent
/home/sdpinochet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200622/org-id hides
/home/sdpinochet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200622/org-id
/home/sdpinochet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200622/org-habit hides
/home/sdpinochet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200622/org-habit
/home/sdpinochet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200622/org-goto hides
/home/sdpinochet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200622/org-goto
/home/sdpinochet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200622/org-footnote hides
/home/sdpinochet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200622/org-footnote
/home/sdpinochet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200622/org-feed hides
/home/sdpinochet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200622/org-feed
/home/sdpinochet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200622/org-faces hides
/home/sdpinochet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200622/org-faces
/home/sdpinochet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200622/org-entities hides
/home/sdpinochet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200622/org-entities
/home/sdpinochet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200622/org-element hides
/home/sdpinochet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200622/org-element
/home/sdpinochet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200622/org-duration hides
/home/sdpinochet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200622/org-duration
/home/sdpinochet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200622/org-datetree hides
/home/sdpinochet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200622/org-datetree
/home/sdpinochet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200622/org-ctags hides
/home/sdpinochet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200622/org-ctags
/home/sdpinochet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200622/org-crypt hides
/home/sdpinochet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200622/org-crypt
/home/sdpinochet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200622/org-compat hides
/home/sdpinochet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200622/org-compat
/home/sdpinochet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200622/org-colview hides
/home/sdpinochet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200622/org-colview
/home/sdpinochet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200622/org-clock hides
/home/sdpinochet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200622/org-clock
/home/sdpinochet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200622/org-capture hides
/home/sdpinochet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200622/org-capture
/home/sdpinochet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200622/org-attach hides
/home/sdpinochet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200622/org-attach
/home/sdpinochet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200622/org-attach-git
hides /home/sdpinochet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200622/org-attach-git
/home/sdpinochet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200622/org-archive hides
/home/sdpinochet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200622/org-archive
/home/sdpinochet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200622/org-agenda hides
/home/sdpinochet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200622/org-agenda
/home/sdpinochet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200622/ol hides
/home/sdpinochet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200622/ol
/home/sdpinochet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200622/ol-w3m hides
/home/sdpinochet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200622/ol-w3m
/home/sdpinochet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200622/ol-rmail hides
/home/sdpinochet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200622/ol-rmail
/home/sdpinochet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200622/ol-mhe hides
/home/sdpinochet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200622/ol-mhe
/home/sdpinochet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200622/ol-irc hides
/home/sdpinochet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200622/ol-irc
/home/sdpinochet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200622/ol-info hides
/home/sdpinochet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200622/ol-info
/home/sdpinochet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200622/ol-gnus hides
/home/sdpinochet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200622/ol-gnus
/home/sdpinochet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200622/ol-eww hides
/home/sdpinochet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200622/ol-eww
/home/sdpinochet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200622/ol-eshell hides
/home/sdpinochet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200622/ol-eshell
/home/sdpinochet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200622/ol-docview hides
/home/sdpinochet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200622/ol-docview
/home/sdpinochet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200622/ol-bibtex hides
/home/sdpinochet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200622/ol-bibtex
/home/sdpinochet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200622/ol-bbdb hides
/home/sdpinochet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200622/ol-bbdb
/home/sdpinochet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200622/ob hides
/home/sdpinochet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200622/ob
/home/sdpinochet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200622/ob-vala hides
/home/sdpinochet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200622/ob-vala
/home/sdpinochet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200622/ob-tangle hides
/home/sdpinochet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200622/ob-tangle
/home/sdpinochet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200622/ob-table hides
/home/sdpinochet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200622/ob-table
/home/sdpinochet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200622/ob-stan hides
/home/sdpinochet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200622/ob-stan
/home/sdpinochet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200622/ob-sqlite hides
/home/sdpinochet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200622/ob-sqlite
/home/sdpinochet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200622/ob-sql hides
/home/sdpinochet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200622/ob-sql
/home/sdpinochet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200622/ob-shen hides
/home/sdpinochet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200622/ob-shen
/home/sdpinochet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200622/ob-shell hides
/home/sdpinochet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200622/ob-shell
/home/sdpinochet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200622/ob-sed hides
/home/sdpinochet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200622/ob-sed
/home/sdpinochet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200622/ob-screen hides
/home/sdpinochet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200622/ob-screen
/home/sdpinochet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200622/ob-scheme hides
/home/sdpinochet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200622/ob-scheme
/home/sdpinochet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200622/ob-sass hides
/home/sdpinochet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200622/ob-sass
/home/sdpinochet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200622/ob-ruby hides
/home/sdpinochet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200622/ob-ruby
/home/sdpinochet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200622/ob-ref hides
/home/sdpinochet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200622/ob-ref
/home/sdpinochet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200622/ob-python hides
/home/sdpinochet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200622/ob-python
/home/sdpinochet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200622/ob-processing
hides /home/sdpinochet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200622/ob-processing
/home/sdpinochet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200622/ob-plantuml hides
/home/sdpinochet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200622/ob-plantuml
/home/sdpinochet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200622/ob-picolisp hides
/home/sdpinochet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200622/ob-picolisp
/home/sdpinochet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200622/ob-perl hides
/home/sdpinochet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200622/ob-perl
/home/sdpinochet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200622/ob-org hides
/home/sdpinochet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200622/ob-org
/home/sdpinochet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200622/ob-octave hides
/home/sdpinochet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200622/ob-octave
/home/sdpinochet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200622/ob-ocaml hides
/home/sdpinochet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200622/ob-ocaml
/home/sdpinochet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200622/ob-mscgen hides
/home/sdpinochet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200622/ob-mscgen
/home/sdpinochet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200622/ob-maxima hides
/home/sdpinochet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200622/ob-maxima
/home/sdpinochet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200622/ob-matlab hides
/home/sdpinochet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200622/ob-matlab
/home/sdpinochet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200622/ob-makefile hides
/home/sdpinochet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200622/ob-makefile
/home/sdpinochet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200622/ob-lua hides
/home/sdpinochet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200622/ob-lua
/home/sdpinochet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200622/ob-lob hides
/home/sdpinochet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200622/ob-lob
/home/sdpinochet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200622/ob-lisp hides
/home/sdpinochet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200622/ob-lisp
/home/sdpinochet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200622/ob-lilypond hides
/home/sdpinochet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200622/ob-lilypond
/home/sdpinochet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200622/ob-ledger hides
/home/sdpinochet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200622/ob-ledger
/home/sdpinochet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200622/ob-latex hides
/home/sdpinochet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200622/ob-latex
/home/sdpinochet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200622/ob-js hides
/home/sdpinochet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200622/ob-js
/home/sdpinochet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200622/ob-java hides
/home/sdpinochet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200622/ob-java
/home/sdpinochet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200622/ob-io hides
/home/sdpinochet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200622/ob-io
/home/sdpinochet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200622/ob-hledger hides
/home/sdpinochet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200622/ob-hledger
/home/sdpinochet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200622/ob-haskell hides
/home/sdpinochet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200622/ob-haskell
/home/sdpinochet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200622/ob-groovy hides
/home/sdpinochet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200622/ob-groovy
/home/sdpinochet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200622/ob-gnuplot hides
/home/sdpinochet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200622/ob-gnuplot
/home/sdpinochet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200622/ob-fortran hides
/home/sdpinochet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200622/ob-fortran
/home/sdpinochet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200622/ob-forth hides
/home/sdpinochet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200622/ob-forth
/home/sdpinochet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200622/ob-exp hides
/home/sdpinochet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200622/ob-exp
/home/sdpinochet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200622/ob-eval hides
/home/sdpinochet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200622/ob-eval
/home/sdpinochet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200622/ob-eshell hides
/home/sdpinochet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200622/ob-eshell
/home/sdpinochet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200622/ob-emacs-lisp
hides /home/sdpinochet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200622/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/sdpinochet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200622/ob-ebnf hides
/home/sdpinochet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200622/ob-ebnf
/home/sdpinochet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200622/ob-dot hides
/home/sdpinochet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200622/ob-dot
/home/sdpinochet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200622/ob-ditaa hides
/home/sdpinochet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200622/ob-ditaa
/home/sdpinochet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200622/ob-css hides
/home/sdpinochet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200622/ob-css
/home/sdpinochet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200622/ob-core hides
/home/sdpinochet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200622/ob-core
/home/sdpinochet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200622/ob-coq hides
/home/sdpinochet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200622/ob-coq
/home/sdpinochet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200622/ob-comint hides
/home/sdpinochet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200622/ob-comint
/home/sdpinochet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200622/ob-clojure hides
/home/sdpinochet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200622/ob-clojure
/home/sdpinochet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200622/ob-calc hides
/home/sdpinochet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200622/ob-calc
/home/sdpinochet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200622/ob-awk hides
/home/sdpinochet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200622/ob-awk
/home/sdpinochet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200622/ob-asymptote hides
/home/sdpinochet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200622/ob-asymptote
/home/sdpinochet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200622/ob-abc hides
/home/sdpinochet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200622/ob-abc
/home/sdpinochet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200622/ob-R hides
/home/sdpinochet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200622/ob-R
/home/sdpinochet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200622/ob-J hides
/home/sdpinochet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200622/ob-J
/home/sdpinochet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200622/ob-C hides
/home/sdpinochet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200622/ob-C
/home/sdpinochet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200622/org-loaddefs hides
/home/sdpinochet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200622/org-loaddefs
/home/sdpinochet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200622/org-version hides
/home/sdpinochet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200622/org-version
/home/sdpinochet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200622/org-install hides
/home/sdpinochet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200622/org-install
/home/sdpinochet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200622/ox hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ox
/home/sdpinochet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200622/ox-texinfo hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/sdpinochet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200622/ox-publish hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/sdpinochet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200622/ox-org hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/sdpinochet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200622/ox-odt hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/sdpinochet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200622/ox-md hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/sdpinochet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200622/ox-man hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/sdpinochet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200622/ox-latex hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/sdpinochet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200622/ox-icalendar hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/sdpinochet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200622/ox-html hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/sdpinochet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200622/ox-beamer hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/sdpinochet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200622/ox-ascii hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/sdpinochet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200622/org hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org
/home/sdpinochet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200622/org-timer hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/sdpinochet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200622/org-table hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-table
/home/sdpinochet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200622/org-src hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-src
/home/sdpinochet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200622/org-protocol hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/sdpinochet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200622/org-plot hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/sdpinochet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200622/org-pcomplete
hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/sdpinochet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200622/org-mouse hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/sdpinochet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200622/org-mobile hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/sdpinochet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200622/org-macs hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/sdpinochet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200622/org-macro hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/sdpinochet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200622/org-list hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-list
/home/sdpinochet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200622/org-lint hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-lint
/home/sdpinochet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200622/org-inlinetask
hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/sdpinochet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200622/org-indent hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/sdpinochet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200622/org-id hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-id
/home/sdpinochet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200622/org-habit hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/sdpinochet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200622/org-footnote hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/sdpinochet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200622/org-feed hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/sdpinochet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200622/org-faces hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/sdpinochet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200622/org-entities hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/sdpinochet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200622/org-element hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-element
/home/sdpinochet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200622/org-duration hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-duration
/home/sdpinochet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200622/org-datetree hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/sdpinochet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200622/org-ctags hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/sdpinochet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200622/org-crypt hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/sdpinochet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200622/org-compat hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/sdpinochet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200622/org-colview hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/sdpinochet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200622/org-clock hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/sdpinochet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200622/org-capture hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/sdpinochet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200622/org-attach hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/sdpinochet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200622/org-archive hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/sdpinochet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200622/org-agenda hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/sdpinochet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200622/ob hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob
/home/sdpinochet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200622/ob-vala hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-vala
/home/sdpinochet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200622/ob-tangle hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/sdpinochet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200622/ob-table hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/sdpinochet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200622/ob-stan hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-stan
/home/sdpinochet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200622/ob-sqlite hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/sdpinochet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200622/ob-sql hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/sdpinochet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200622/ob-shen hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/sdpinochet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200622/ob-shell hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-shell
/home/sdpinochet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200622/ob-sed hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-sed
/home/sdpinochet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200622/ob-screen hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/sdpinochet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200622/ob-scheme hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/sdpinochet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200622/ob-sass hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/sdpinochet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200622/ob-ruby hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/sdpinochet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200622/ob-ref hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/sdpinochet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200622/ob-python hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/sdpinochet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200622/ob-processing
hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-processing
/home/sdpinochet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200622/ob-plantuml hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/sdpinochet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200622/ob-picolisp hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/sdpinochet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200622/ob-perl hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/sdpinochet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200622/ob-org hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/sdpinochet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200622/ob-octave hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/sdpinochet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200622/ob-ocaml hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/sdpinochet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200622/ob-mscgen hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/sdpinochet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200622/ob-maxima hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/sdpinochet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200622/ob-matlab hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/sdpinochet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200622/ob-makefile hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/sdpinochet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200622/ob-lua hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-lua
/home/sdpinochet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200622/ob-lob hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/sdpinochet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200622/ob-lisp hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/sdpinochet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200622/ob-lilypond hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/sdpinochet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200622/ob-ledger hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/sdpinochet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200622/ob-latex hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/sdpinochet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200622/ob-js hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/sdpinochet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200622/ob-java hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/sdpinochet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200622/ob-io hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-io
/home/sdpinochet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200622/ob-hledger hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-hledger
/home/sdpinochet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200622/ob-haskell hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/sdpinochet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200622/ob-groovy hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-groovy
/home/sdpinochet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200622/ob-gnuplot hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/sdpinochet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200622/ob-fortran hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/sdpinochet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200622/ob-forth hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-forth
/home/sdpinochet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200622/ob-exp hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/sdpinochet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200622/ob-eval hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/sdpinochet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200622/ob-emacs-lisp
hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/sdpinochet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200622/ob-ebnf hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-ebnf
/home/sdpinochet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200622/ob-dot hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/sdpinochet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200622/ob-ditaa hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/sdpinochet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200622/ob-css hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/sdpinochet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200622/ob-core hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/sdpinochet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200622/ob-coq hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-coq
/home/sdpinochet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200622/ob-comint hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/sdpinochet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200622/ob-clojure hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/sdpinochet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200622/ob-calc hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/sdpinochet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200622/ob-awk hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/sdpinochet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200622/ob-asymptote hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/sdpinochet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200622/ob-abc hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-abc
/home/sdpinochet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200622/ob-R hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/sdpinochet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200622/ob-J hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-J
/home/sdpinochet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200622/ob-C hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/sdpinochet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200622/org-version hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-version
/home/sdpinochet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200622/org-loaddefs hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/sdpinochet/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200622/org-install hides
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-install

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug message rmc puny format-spec rfc822 mml
mml-sec epa derived epg gnus-util rmail rmail-loaddefs mm-decode
mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader
sendmail rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mail-utils display-line-numbers
elec-pair time paren hl-line advice homing wdired dired dired-loaddefs
whitespace my-persistent-scratch recentf tree-widget wid-edit two-column
hydra ring lv face-remap diminish novice my-toolbar my-menus ps-print
ps-print-loaddefs ps-def lpr my-messages delsel cua-base mm-util
mail-prsvr edmacro kmacro use-package use-package-ensure
use-package-delight use-package-diminish use-package-bind-key bind-key
easy-mmode use-package-core finder-inf info package easymenu epg-config
url-handlers url-parse auth-source cl-seq eieio eieio-core cl-macs
eieio-loaddefs password-cache url-vars seq byte-opt gv bytecomp
byte-compile cconv cl-loaddefs cl-lib time-date mule-util tooltip eldoc
electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel term/x-win
x-win term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe
tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode elisp-mode lisp-mode
prog-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch timer select
scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core
term/tty-colors frame cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang
vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932
hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic
chinese composite charscript charprop case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook
help simple abbrev obarray minibuffer cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs
button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay sha1 md5
base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable
backquote dbusbind inotify lcms2 dynamic-setting system-font-setting
font-render-setting move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x multi-tty
make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 152978 36486)
 (symbols 48 25017 1)
 (miscs 40 69 178)
 (strings 32 44933 2404)
 (string-bytes 1 1287623)
 (vectors 16 20851)
 (vector-slots 8 561980 19210)
 (floats 8 302 126)
 (intervals 56 529 0)
 (buffers 992 11))