Subject: bug#42141: blast+ is not reproducible

From: zimoun <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2022 16:01:34 +0200

Hi,

On Thu, 29 Sep 2022 at 23:09, Maxim Cournoyer <[email-masked]> wrote:
> Ricardo Wurmus <[email-masked]> writes:
>
>> Fixed with commit 1ee2d117d8fa9e2e0d4ec46cc5555497bb5e6337.
>
> Yay!  Thank you!  And for my curiosity, how did I get the two build
> farms to agree on an identical build, as reported in 'guix challenge'?
>
> That is odd.

Because blast+ is multi-outputs and ’out’ is fine contrary to ’include’:

--8<---------------cut here---------------start------------->8---
$ guix challenge blast+:include
/gnu/store/0kbsdr61qpj0vkc6s8g2kbp4dq936n0p-blast+-2.11.0-include contents differ:
  local hash: 0q4nssknlmc54m8abndn9bhrlwm4m28lkb75i1wnwr0ghbalj02x
  https://ci.guix.gnu.org/nar/lzip/0kbsdr61qpj0vkc6s8g2kbp4dq936n0p-blast%2B-2.11.0-include: 0q4nssknlmc54m8abndn9bhrlwm4m28lkb75i1wnwr0ghbalj02x
  https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org/nar/lzip/0kbsdr61qpj0vkc6s8g2kbp4dq936n0p-blast%2B-2.11.0-include: 0cakizfsqb1lla62cmwnng1h9gvqgf3lyjk0k7lkiaisj713mpzx
  differing files:
    /include/ncbi-tools++/ncbi-tools++/ncbi_random_macro.h
    /include/ncbi-tools++/ncbi-tools++/ncbiconf_unix.h

1 store items were analyzed:
  - 0 (0.0%) were identical
  - 1 (100.0%) differed
  - 0 (0.0%) were inconclusive
--8<---------------cut here---------------end--------------->8---

Cheers,
simon