Subject: 28.0.50; errors in elpy and very slow code navigation

From: Nicola Manca <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2020 13:51:03 +0200

I compiled the latest emacs native-comp branch. When opening a python 
file emacs becomes very slow, although working.

I continuously get the following errors in the message buffer

error in process sentinel: elpy-promise-reject: peculiar error: "exited 
abnormally with code 1"
error in process sentinel: peculiar error: "exited abnormally with code 1"

Here what I did:

1) Open a .py file
2) Elpy is loaded with the following configuration in .emacs:
    ;; Python mode
    (elpy-enable)

    ;; A python shell for every buffer
    (add-hook 'elpy-mode-hook (lambda () 
(elpy-shell-toggle-dedicated-shell 1)))

    ;;(add-hook 'python-mode-hook #'python-cello-mode 1)
    (setq python-shell-interpreter "ipython3"
             python-shell-interpreter-args "--simple-prompt -i --pylab=qt5")

    ;; Real time syntax check in python
    (when (require 'flycheck nil t)
          (setq elpy-modules (delq 'elpy-module-flymake elpy-modules))
          (add-hook 'elpy-mode-hook 'flycheck-mode))

Hope this may help.

Best regards,
Nicola

In GNU Emacs 28.0.50 (build 1, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 
3.24.20, cairo version 1.16.0)
  of 2020-06-29 built on thinkdeep
Repository revision: 0ce4bf3ede9be928062abe47675345375e01d3c0
Repository branch: feature/native-comp
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.12008000
System Description: Debian GNU/Linux bullseye/sid

Recent messages:
Checking for load-path shadows...done
C-c k is undefined [2 times]
previous-line: Beginning of buffer
goto-history-element: Beginning of history; no preceding item
Quit
Can’t guess python-indent-offset, using defaults: 4
error in process sentinel: elpy-promise-reject: peculiar error: "exited 
abnormally with code 1"
error in process sentinel: peculiar error: "exited abnormally with code 1"
error in process sentinel: elpy-promise-reject: peculiar error: "exited 
abnormally with code 1"
error in process sentinel: peculiar error: "exited abnormally with code 1"

Configured using:
  'configure --with-imagemagick --with-xwidgets --with-x
  --with-nativecomp'

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG CAIRO IMAGEMAGICK SOUND GPM DBUS GSETTINGS
GLIB NOTIFY INOTIFY LIBSELINUX GNUTLS LIBXML2 FREETYPE HARFBUZZ M17N_FLT
LIBOTF ZLIB TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS GTK3 X11 XDBE XIM MODULES THREADS
XWIDGETS PDUMPER LCMS2 GMP

Important settings:
   value of $LC_COLLATE: it_IT.UTF-8
   value of $LC_TIME: it_IT.UTF-8
   value of $LANG: en_GB.UTF-8
   locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Messages

Minor modes in effect:
   helm--remap-mouse-mode: t
   TeX-PDF-mode: t
   TeX-source-correlate-mode: t
   show-paren-mode: t
   global-ede-mode: t
   pdf-occur-global-minor-mode: t
   global-company-mode: t
   company-mode: t
   pyvenv-mode: t
   shell-dirtrack-mode: t
   global-undo-tree-mode: t
   undo-tree-mode: t
   which-key-mode: t
   override-global-mode: t
   beacon-mode: t
   ido-everywhere: t
   tooltip-mode: t
   global-eldoc-mode: t
   electric-indent-mode: t
   mouse-wheel-mode: t
   tool-bar-mode: t
   menu-bar-mode: t
   file-name-shadow-mode: t
   global-font-lock-mode: t
   font-lock-mode: t
   blink-cursor-mode: t
   auto-composition-mode: t
   auto-encryption-mode: t
   auto-compression-mode: t
   buffer-read-only: t
   line-number-mode: t
   transient-mark-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/home/nicola/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/org-colview hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/nicola/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-table hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/nicola/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-octave hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/nicola/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ol-bbdb hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-bbdb
/home/nicola/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-sql hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/nicola/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-stan hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-stan
/home/nicola/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-calc hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/nicola/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-lua hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lua
/home/nicola/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ol-mhe hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-mhe
/home/nicola/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ol-bibtex hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-bibtex
/home/nicola/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-js hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/nicola/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-R hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/nicola/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ol-eww hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-eww
/home/nicola/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ox-man hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/nicola/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-abc hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-abc
/home/nicola/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/org-pcomplete hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/nicola/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/org-tempo hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-tempo
/home/nicola/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob
/home/nicola/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-eshell hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-eshell
/home/nicola/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/org-clock hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/nicola/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-gnuplot hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/nicola/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-tangle hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/nicola/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ox-md hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/nicola/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-latex hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/nicola/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/org-agenda hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/nicola/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ox-odt hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/nicola/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-ocaml hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/nicola/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-dot hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/nicola/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-matlab hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/nicola/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-vala hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-vala
/home/nicola/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ol hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol
/home/nicola/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-makefile hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/nicola/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ol-rmail hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-rmail
/home/nicola/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-ruby hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/nicola/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ox hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox
/home/nicola/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/org-habit hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/nicola/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-sqlite hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/nicola/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-ebnf hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ebnf
/home/nicola/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/org-plot hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/nicola/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-shen hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/nicola/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-processing hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-processing
/home/nicola/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-coq hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-coq
/home/nicola/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-ledger hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/nicola/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/org-inlinetask hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/nicola/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ol-info hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-info
/home/nicola/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ox-html hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/nicola/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/org-keys hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-keys
/home/nicola/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/org-feed hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/nicola/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-ref hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/nicola/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-fortran hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/nicola/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/org-archive hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/nicola/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/org-table hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-table
/home/nicola/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/org-attach-git hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-attach-git
/home/nicola/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ox-icalendar hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/nicola/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-mscgen hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/nicola/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-css hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/nicola/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/org-indent hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/nicola/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-ditaa hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/nicola/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ol-irc hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-irc
/home/nicola/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-sass hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/nicola/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/org-duration hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-duration
/home/nicola/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/org-datetree hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/nicola/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/org-timer hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/nicola/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-picolisp hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/nicola/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-org hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/nicola/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ox-ascii hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/nicola/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-core hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/nicola/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/org-entities hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/nicola/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ol-w3m hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-w3m
/home/nicola/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/org-mobile hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/nicola/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/org-macro hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/nicola/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/org-goto hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-goto
/home/nicola/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/org-id hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-id
/home/nicola/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-io hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-io
/home/nicola/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-screen hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/nicola/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-maxima hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/nicola/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-python hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/nicola/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-plantuml hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/nicola/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-awk hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/nicola/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/org-compat hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/nicola/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/org-src hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-src
/home/nicola/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ol-docview hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-docview
/home/nicola/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/org hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org
/home/nicola/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-lob hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/nicola/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ox-beamer hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/nicola/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-haskell hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/nicola/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-comint hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/nicola/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-emacs-lisp hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/nicola/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/org-capture hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/nicola/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ox-org hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/nicola/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-java hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/nicola/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ox-publish hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/nicola/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/org-faces hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/nicola/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-perl hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/nicola/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-groovy hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-groovy
/home/nicola/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/org-attach hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/nicola/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-lisp hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/nicola/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/org-loaddefs hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/nicola/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/org-footnote hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/nicola/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/org-num hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-num
/home/nicola/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-C hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/nicola/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/org-macs hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/nicola/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/org-ctags hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/nicola/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-scheme hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/nicola/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ox-latex hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/nicola/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-sed hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sed
/home/nicola/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/org-version hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-version
/home/nicola/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/org-element hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-element
/home/nicola/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/org-lint hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-lint
/home/nicola/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/org-list hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-list
/home/nicola/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-eval hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/nicola/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-exp hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/nicola/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/org-crypt hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/nicola/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ol-eshell hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-eshell
/home/nicola/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-asymptote hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/nicola/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/org-protocol hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/nicola/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-forth hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-forth
/home/nicola/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-J hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-J
/home/nicola/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ol-gnus hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-gnus
/home/nicola/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/org-mouse hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/nicola/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-lilypond hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/nicola/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/org-install hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-install
/home/nicola/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ox-texinfo hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/nicola/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-hledger hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-hledger
/home/nicola/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-shell hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-shell
/home/nicola/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-clojure hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-clojure

Features:
(mule-util shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug sendmail two-column iso-transl
helm-command helm-elisp helm-eval edebug backtrace helm-info helm-mode
helm-files helm-tags helm-locate winner helm-buffers helm-occur
helm-grep helm-regexp helm-utils helm-help helm-types helm helm-source
eieio-compat helm-multi-match helm-lib async pdf-sync pdf-annot
pdf-outline pdf-links pdf-history server preview prv-emacs company-math
math-symbol-lists texmathp reftex-dcr reftex reftex-loaddefs reftex-vars
tex-bar toolbar-x tex-buf font-latex latex latex-flymake tex-ispell
tex-style tex dbus crm tex-mode latexenc image-file org-element avl-tree
ol-eww ol-rmail ol-mhe ol-irc ol-info ol-gnus nnir gnus-sum url
url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history mailcap shr
url-cookie url-domsuf url-util svg xml dom gnus-group gnus-undo
gnus-start gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail mail-source utf7 netrc nnoo
gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range message rmc puny rfc822 mml mml-sec epa
derived epg epg-config mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231
mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader gnus-win gnus nnheader gnus-util rmail
rmail-loaddefs rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mail-utils mm-util mail-prsvr
ol-docview ol-bibtex bibtex ol-bbdb ol-w3m org ob ob-tangle ob-ref
ob-lob ob-table ob-exp org-macro org-footnote org-src ob-comint
org-pcomplete org-list org-faces org-entities noutline outline
org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob-core ob-eval org-table ol org-keys
org-compat org-macs comp org-loaddefs cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs
tabify company-oddmuse company-keywords company-etags company-gtags
company-dabbrev-code company-dabbrev company-files company-cmake
company-xcode company-clang company-semantic company-eclim
company-template company-bbdb sanityinc-tomorrow-night-theme
color-theme-sanityinc-tomorrow color paren ede/speedbar ede/files ede
ede/detect ede/base ede/auto ede/source eieio-base eieio-speedbar
speedbar ezimage dframe eieio-custom pdf-occur ibuf-ext ibuffer
ibuffer-loaddefs tablist tablist-filter semantic/wisent/comp
semantic/wisent semantic/wisent/wisent semantic/util-modes semantic/util
semantic semantic/tag semantic/lex semantic/fw mode-local cedet
pdf-isearch let-alist pdf-misc imenu pdf-tools pdf-view bookmark
text-property-search pp pdf-cache pdf-info tq pdf-util
latex-preview-pane doc-view jka-compr image-mode exif dired
dired-loaddefs skeleton flyspell-correct-popup popup
display-line-numbers flyspell-correct flyspell ispell org-bullets cl
flycheck find-func rx dash yafolding yasnippet highlight-indentation
flymake-proc flymake warnings thingatpt company-capf company pcase
help-fns radix-tree elpy elpy-rpc pyvenv eshell esh-cmd esh-ext esh-opt
esh-proc esh-io esh-arg esh-module esh-groups esh-util elpy-shell
elpy-profile elpy-django s elpy-refactor python tramp-sh tramp
tramp-loaddefs trampver tramp-integration tramp-compat shell pcomplete
parse-time iso8601 time-date ls-lisp format-spec grep compile comint
ansi-color files-x etags fileloop generator xref project ring cus-edit
cus-start cus-load wid-edit undo-tree diff which-key advice cl-extra
help-mode use-package-ensure use-package-bind-key bind-key easy-mmode
use-package-core beacon ido finder-inf tex-site info edmacro kmacro
package easymenu browse-url url-handlers url-parse auth-source cl-seq
eieio eieio-core cl-macs eieio-loaddefs password-cache json subr-x map
url-vars seq byte-opt gv bytecomp byte-compile cconv cl-loaddefs cl-lib
tooltip eldoc electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type
mwheel term/x-win x-win term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image
regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode elisp-mode
lisp-mode prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch
timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu
font-core term/tty-colors frame minibuffer cl-generic cham georgian
utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean
japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european
ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese composite charscript charprop
case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev obarray
cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files
text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule
custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote threads dbusbind
inotify lcms2 dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting
xwidget-internal cairo move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x multi-tty
make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 739547 54110)
  (symbols 48 47825 72)
  (strings 32 214589 6906)
  (string-bytes 1 6966853)
  (vectors 16 72200)
  (vector-slots 8 1374955 83125)
  (floats 8 903 421)
  (intervals 56 10435 563)
  (buffers 992 28))