Subject: bug#42121: closed (Re: bug#42121: Acknowledgement (28.0.50; errors in elpy and very slow code navigation))

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Wed, 01 Jul 2020 10:39:02 +0000

Your bug report

#42121: 28.0.50; errors in elpy and very slow code navigation

which was filed against the emacs package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
42121: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=42121
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#42121: Acknowledgement (28.0.50; errors in elpy and very slow code navigation)
From: Andrea Corallo <[email-masked]>
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>, Nicola Manca <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 1 Jul 2020 10:38:02 +0000 (UTC)
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

All right I think we can close this.

Thanks for the feedback

  Andrea

Subject: 28.0.50; errors in elpy and very slow code navigation
From: Nicola Manca <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2020 13:51:03 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

I compiled the latest emacs native-comp branch. When opening a python 
file emacs becomes very slow, although working.

I continuously get the following errors in the message buffer

error in process sentinel: elpy-promise-reject: peculiar error: "exited 
abnormally with code 1"
error in process sentinel: peculiar error: "exited abnormally with code 1"

Here what I did:

1) Open a .py file
2) Elpy is loaded with the following configuration in .emacs:
    ;; Python mode
    (elpy-enable)

    ;; A python shell for every buffer
    (add-hook 'elpy-mode-hook (lambda () 
(elpy-shell-toggle-dedicated-shell 1)))

    ;;(add-hook 'python-mode-hook #'python-cello-mode 1)
    (setq python-shell-interpreter "ipython3"
             python-shell-interpreter-args "--simple-prompt -i --pylab=qt5")

    ;; Real time syntax check in python
    (when (require 'flycheck nil t)
          (setq elpy-modules (delq 'elpy-module-flymake elpy-modules))
          (add-hook 'elpy-mode-hook 'flycheck-mode))

Hope this may help.

Best regards,
Nicola

In GNU Emacs 28.0.50 (build 1, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 
3.24.20, cairo version 1.16.0)
  of 2020-06-29 built on thinkdeep
Repository revision: 0ce4bf3ede9be928062abe47675345375e01d3c0
Repository branch: feature/native-comp
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.12008000
System Description: Debian GNU/Linux bullseye/sid

Recent messages:
Checking for load-path shadows...done
C-c k is undefined [2 times]
previous-line: Beginning of buffer
goto-history-element: Beginning of history; no preceding item
Quit
Can’t guess python-indent-offset, using defaults: 4
error in process sentinel: elpy-promise-reject: peculiar error: "exited 
abnormally with code 1"
error in process sentinel: peculiar error: "exited abnormally with code 1"
error in process sentinel: elpy-promise-reject: peculiar error: "exited 
abnormally with code 1"
error in process sentinel: peculiar error: "exited abnormally with code 1"

Configured using:
  'configure --with-imagemagick --with-xwidgets --with-x
  --with-nativecomp'

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG CAIRO IMAGEMAGICK SOUND GPM DBUS GSETTINGS
GLIB NOTIFY INOTIFY LIBSELINUX GNUTLS LIBXML2 FREETYPE HARFBUZZ M17N_FLT
LIBOTF ZLIB TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS GTK3 X11 XDBE XIM MODULES THREADS
XWIDGETS PDUMPER LCMS2 GMP

Important settings:
   value of $LC_COLLATE: it_IT.UTF-8
   value of $LC_TIME: it_IT.UTF-8
   value of $LANG: en_GB.UTF-8
   locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Messages

Minor modes in effect:
   helm--remap-mouse-mode: t
   TeX-PDF-mode: t
   TeX-source-correlate-mode: t
   show-paren-mode: t
   global-ede-mode: t
   pdf-occur-global-minor-mode: t
   global-company-mode: t
   company-mode: t
   pyvenv-mode: t
   shell-dirtrack-mode: t
   global-undo-tree-mode: t
   undo-tree-mode: t
   which-key-mode: t
   override-global-mode: t
   beacon-mode: t
   ido-everywhere: t
   tooltip-mode: t
   global-eldoc-mode: t
   electric-indent-mode: t
   mouse-wheel-mode: t
   tool-bar-mode: t
   menu-bar-mode: t
   file-name-shadow-mode: t
   global-font-lock-mode: t
   font-lock-mode: t
   blink-cursor-mode: t
   auto-composition-mode: t
   auto-encryption-mode: t
   auto-compression-mode: t
   buffer-read-only: t
   line-number-mode: t
   transient-mark-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/home/nicola/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/org-colview hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/nicola/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-table hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/nicola/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-octave hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/nicola/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ol-bbdb hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-bbdb
/home/nicola/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-sql hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/nicola/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-stan hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-stan
/home/nicola/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-calc hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/nicola/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-lua hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lua
/home/nicola/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ol-mhe hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-mhe
/home/nicola/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ol-bibtex hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-bibtex
/home/nicola/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-js hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/nicola/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-R hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/nicola/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ol-eww hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-eww
/home/nicola/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ox-man hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/nicola/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-abc hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-abc
/home/nicola/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/org-pcomplete hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/nicola/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/org-tempo hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-tempo
/home/nicola/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob
/home/nicola/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-eshell hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-eshell
/home/nicola/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/org-clock hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/nicola/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-gnuplot hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/nicola/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-tangle hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/nicola/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ox-md hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/nicola/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-latex hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/nicola/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/org-agenda hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/nicola/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ox-odt hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/nicola/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-ocaml hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/nicola/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-dot hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/nicola/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-matlab hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/nicola/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-vala hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-vala
/home/nicola/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ol hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol
/home/nicola/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-makefile hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/nicola/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ol-rmail hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-rmail
/home/nicola/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-ruby hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/nicola/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ox hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox
/home/nicola/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/org-habit hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/nicola/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-sqlite hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/nicola/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-ebnf hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ebnf
/home/nicola/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/org-plot hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/nicola/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-shen hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/nicola/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-processing hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-processing
/home/nicola/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-coq hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-coq
/home/nicola/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-ledger hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/nicola/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/org-inlinetask hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/nicola/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ol-info hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-info
/home/nicola/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ox-html hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/nicola/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/org-keys hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-keys
/home/nicola/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/org-feed hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/nicola/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-ref hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/nicola/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-fortran hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/nicola/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/org-archive hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/nicola/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/org-table hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-table
/home/nicola/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/org-attach-git hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-attach-git
/home/nicola/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ox-icalendar hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/nicola/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-mscgen hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/nicola/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-css hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/nicola/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/org-indent hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/nicola/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-ditaa hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/nicola/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ol-irc hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-irc
/home/nicola/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-sass hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/nicola/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/org-duration hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-duration
/home/nicola/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/org-datetree hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/nicola/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/org-timer hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/nicola/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-picolisp hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/nicola/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-org hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/nicola/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ox-ascii hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/nicola/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-core hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/nicola/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/org-entities hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/nicola/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ol-w3m hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-w3m
/home/nicola/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/org-mobile hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/nicola/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/org-macro hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/nicola/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/org-goto hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-goto
/home/nicola/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/org-id hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-id
/home/nicola/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-io hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-io
/home/nicola/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-screen hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/nicola/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-maxima hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/nicola/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-python hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/nicola/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-plantuml hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/nicola/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-awk hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/nicola/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/org-compat hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/nicola/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/org-src hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-src
/home/nicola/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ol-docview hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-docview
/home/nicola/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/org hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org
/home/nicola/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-lob hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/nicola/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ox-beamer hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/nicola/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-haskell hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/nicola/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-comint hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/nicola/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-emacs-lisp hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/nicola/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/org-capture hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/nicola/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ox-org hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/nicola/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-java hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/nicola/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ox-publish hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/nicola/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/org-faces hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/nicola/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-perl hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/nicola/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-groovy hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-groovy
/home/nicola/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/org-attach hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/nicola/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-lisp hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/nicola/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/org-loaddefs hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/nicola/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/org-footnote hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/nicola/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/org-num hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-num
/home/nicola/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-C hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/nicola/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/org-macs hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/nicola/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/org-ctags hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/nicola/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-scheme hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/nicola/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ox-latex hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/nicola/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-sed hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sed
/home/nicola/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/org-version hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-version
/home/nicola/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/org-element hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-element
/home/nicola/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/org-lint hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-lint
/home/nicola/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/org-list hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-list
/home/nicola/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-eval hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/nicola/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-exp hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/nicola/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/org-crypt hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/nicola/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ol-eshell hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-eshell
/home/nicola/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-asymptote hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/nicola/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/org-protocol hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/nicola/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-forth hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-forth
/home/nicola/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-J hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-J
/home/nicola/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ol-gnus hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-gnus
/home/nicola/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/org-mouse hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/nicola/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-lilypond hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/nicola/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/org-install hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-install
/home/nicola/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ox-texinfo hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/nicola/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-hledger hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-hledger
/home/nicola/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-shell hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-shell
/home/nicola/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.3.6/ob-clojure hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-clojure

Features:
(mule-util shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug sendmail two-column iso-transl
helm-command helm-elisp helm-eval edebug backtrace helm-info helm-mode
helm-files helm-tags helm-locate winner helm-buffers helm-occur
helm-grep helm-regexp helm-utils helm-help helm-types helm helm-source
eieio-compat helm-multi-match helm-lib async pdf-sync pdf-annot
pdf-outline pdf-links pdf-history server preview prv-emacs company-math
math-symbol-lists texmathp reftex-dcr reftex reftex-loaddefs reftex-vars
tex-bar toolbar-x tex-buf font-latex latex latex-flymake tex-ispell
tex-style tex dbus crm tex-mode latexenc image-file org-element avl-tree
ol-eww ol-rmail ol-mhe ol-irc ol-info ol-gnus nnir gnus-sum url
url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history mailcap shr
url-cookie url-domsuf url-util svg xml dom gnus-group gnus-undo
gnus-start gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail mail-source utf7 netrc nnoo
gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range message rmc puny rfc822 mml mml-sec epa
derived epg epg-config mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231
mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader gnus-win gnus nnheader gnus-util rmail
rmail-loaddefs rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mail-utils mm-util mail-prsvr
ol-docview ol-bibtex bibtex ol-bbdb ol-w3m org ob ob-tangle ob-ref
ob-lob ob-table ob-exp org-macro org-footnote org-src ob-comint
org-pcomplete org-list org-faces org-entities noutline outline
org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob-core ob-eval org-table ol org-keys
org-compat org-macs comp org-loaddefs cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs
tabify company-oddmuse company-keywords company-etags company-gtags
company-dabbrev-code company-dabbrev company-files company-cmake
company-xcode company-clang company-semantic company-eclim
company-template company-bbdb sanityinc-tomorrow-night-theme
color-theme-sanityinc-tomorrow color paren ede/speedbar ede/files ede
ede/detect ede/base ede/auto ede/source eieio-base eieio-speedbar
speedbar ezimage dframe eieio-custom pdf-occur ibuf-ext ibuffer
ibuffer-loaddefs tablist tablist-filter semantic/wisent/comp
semantic/wisent semantic/wisent/wisent semantic/util-modes semantic/util
semantic semantic/tag semantic/lex semantic/fw mode-local cedet
pdf-isearch let-alist pdf-misc imenu pdf-tools pdf-view bookmark
text-property-search pp pdf-cache pdf-info tq pdf-util
latex-preview-pane doc-view jka-compr image-mode exif dired
dired-loaddefs skeleton flyspell-correct-popup popup
display-line-numbers flyspell-correct flyspell ispell org-bullets cl
flycheck find-func rx dash yafolding yasnippet highlight-indentation
flymake-proc flymake warnings thingatpt company-capf company pcase
help-fns radix-tree elpy elpy-rpc pyvenv eshell esh-cmd esh-ext esh-opt
esh-proc esh-io esh-arg esh-module esh-groups esh-util elpy-shell
elpy-profile elpy-django s elpy-refactor python tramp-sh tramp
tramp-loaddefs trampver tramp-integration tramp-compat shell pcomplete
parse-time iso8601 time-date ls-lisp format-spec grep compile comint
ansi-color files-x etags fileloop generator xref project ring cus-edit
cus-start cus-load wid-edit undo-tree diff which-key advice cl-extra
help-mode use-package-ensure use-package-bind-key bind-key easy-mmode
use-package-core beacon ido finder-inf tex-site info edmacro kmacro
package easymenu browse-url url-handlers url-parse auth-source cl-seq
eieio eieio-core cl-macs eieio-loaddefs password-cache json subr-x map
url-vars seq byte-opt gv bytecomp byte-compile cconv cl-loaddefs cl-lib
tooltip eldoc electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type
mwheel term/x-win x-win term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image
regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode elisp-mode
lisp-mode prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch
timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu
font-core term/tty-colors frame minibuffer cl-generic cham georgian
utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean
japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european
ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese composite charscript charprop
case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev obarray
cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files
text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule
custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote threads dbusbind
inotify lcms2 dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting
xwidget-internal cairo move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x multi-tty
make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 739547 54110)
  (symbols 48 47825 72)
  (strings 32 214589 6906)
  (string-bytes 1 6966853)
  (vectors 16 72200)
  (vector-slots 8 1374955 83125)
  (floats 8 903 421)
  (intervals 56 10435 563)
  (buffers 992 28))