Subject: [bug#42063] Fixes build of python-pathpy

From: Matthew Kraai <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Jun 2020 14:11:14 -0700

Hi,

This patch fixes the build of python-pathpy.  Without this patch, it
fails to build with the following errors:

=================================== FAILURES ===================================
_________________________________ FLAKE8-check _________________________________
/gnu/store/p0wphmjxi2mn1i72m1bq2mbfbq5d706h-python-pluggy-0.13.1/lib/python3.8/site-packages/pluggy/hooks.py:286: in __call__
    return self._hookexec(self, self.get_hookimpls(), kwargs)
/gnu/store/p0wphmjxi2mn1i72m1bq2mbfbq5d706h-python-pluggy-0.13.1/lib/python3.8/site-packages/pluggy/manager.py:93: in _hookexec
    return self._inner_hookexec(hook, methods, kwargs)
/gnu/store/p0wphmjxi2mn1i72m1bq2mbfbq5d706h-python-pluggy-0.13.1/lib/python3.8/site-packages/pluggy/manager.py:84: in <lambda>
    self._inner_hookexec = lambda hook, methods, kwargs: hook.multicall(
/gnu/store/3bk454z353a42l1l4yaxa6lrl3dh24mv-python-pytest-5.3.5/lib/python3.8/site-packages/_pytest/runner.py:134: in pytest_runtest_call
    item.runtest()
/gnu/store/ki31zx9qrpss8pmy0cgk44j8hhm2nc35-python-pytest-flake8-1.0.4/lib/python3.8/site-packages/pytest_flake8.py:110: in runtest
    found_errors, out, err = call(
/gnu/store/hh397yagghj2nrpwv9cdc6cgqwbrk4yx-python-py-1.8.1/lib/python3.8/site-packages/py/_io/capture.py:150: in call
    res = func(*args, **kwargs)
/gnu/store/ki31zx9qrpss8pmy0cgk44j8hhm2nc35-python-pytest-flake8-1.0.4/lib/python3.8/site-packages/pytest_flake8.py:182: in check_file
    app.parse_preliminary_options_and_args(args)
E   AttributeError: 'Application' object has no attribute 'parse_preliminary_options_and_args'
_________________________________ FLAKE8-check _________________________________
/gnu/store/p0wphmjxi2mn1i72m1bq2mbfbq5d706h-python-pluggy-0.13.1/lib/python3.8/site-packages/pluggy/hooks.py:286: in __call__
    return self._hookexec(self, self.get_hookimpls(), kwargs)
/gnu/store/p0wphmjxi2mn1i72m1bq2mbfbq5d706h-python-pluggy-0.13.1/lib/python3.8/site-packages/pluggy/manager.py:93: in _hookexec
    return self._inner_hookexec(hook, methods, kwargs)
/gnu/store/p0wphmjxi2mn1i72m1bq2mbfbq5d706h-python-pluggy-0.13.1/lib/python3.8/site-packages/pluggy/manager.py:84: in <lambda>
    self._inner_hookexec = lambda hook, methods, kwargs: hook.multicall(
/gnu/store/3bk454z353a42l1l4yaxa6lrl3dh24mv-python-pytest-5.3.5/lib/python3.8/site-packages/_pytest/runner.py:134: in pytest_runtest_call
    item.runtest()
/gnu/store/ki31zx9qrpss8pmy0cgk44j8hhm2nc35-python-pytest-flake8-1.0.4/lib/python3.8/site-packages/pytest_flake8.py:110: in runtest
    found_errors, out, err = call(
/gnu/store/hh397yagghj2nrpwv9cdc6cgqwbrk4yx-python-py-1.8.1/lib/python3.8/site-packages/py/_io/capture.py:150: in call
    res = func(*args, **kwargs)
/gnu/store/ki31zx9qrpss8pmy0cgk44j8hhm2nc35-python-pytest-flake8-1.0.4/lib/python3.8/site-packages/pytest_flake8.py:182: in check_file
    app.parse_preliminary_options_and_args(args)
E   AttributeError: 'Application' object has no attribute 'parse_preliminary_options_and_args'
_________________________________ FLAKE8-check _________________________________
/gnu/store/p0wphmjxi2mn1i72m1bq2mbfbq5d706h-python-pluggy-0.13.1/lib/python3.8/site-packages/pluggy/hooks.py:286: in __call__
    return self._hookexec(self, self.get_hookimpls(), kwargs)
/gnu/store/p0wphmjxi2mn1i72m1bq2mbfbq5d706h-python-pluggy-0.13.1/lib/python3.8/site-packages/pluggy/manager.py:93: in _hookexec
    return self._inner_hookexec(hook, methods, kwargs)
/gnu/store/p0wphmjxi2mn1i72m1bq2mbfbq5d706h-python-pluggy-0.13.1/lib/python3.8/site-packages/pluggy/manager.py:84: in <lambda>
    self._inner_hookexec = lambda hook, methods, kwargs: hook.multicall(
/gnu/store/3bk454z353a42l1l4yaxa6lrl3dh24mv-python-pytest-5.3.5/lib/python3.8/site-packages/_pytest/runner.py:134: in pytest_runtest_call
    item.runtest()
/gnu/store/ki31zx9qrpss8pmy0cgk44j8hhm2nc35-python-pytest-flake8-1.0.4/lib/python3.8/site-packages/pytest_flake8.py:110: in runtest
    found_errors, out, err = call(
/gnu/store/hh397yagghj2nrpwv9cdc6cgqwbrk4yx-python-py-1.8.1/lib/python3.8/site-packages/py/_io/capture.py:150: in call
    res = func(*args, **kwargs)
/gnu/store/ki31zx9qrpss8pmy0cgk44j8hhm2nc35-python-pytest-flake8-1.0.4/lib/python3.8/site-packages/pytest_flake8.py:182: in check_file
    app.parse_preliminary_options_and_args(args)
E   AttributeError: 'Application' object has no attribute 'parse_preliminary_options_and_args'
_________________________________ FLAKE8-check _________________________________
/gnu/store/p0wphmjxi2mn1i72m1bq2mbfbq5d706h-python-pluggy-0.13.1/lib/python3.8/site-packages/pluggy/hooks.py:286: in __call__
    return self._hookexec(self, self.get_hookimpls(), kwargs)
/gnu/store/p0wphmjxi2mn1i72m1bq2mbfbq5d706h-python-pluggy-0.13.1/lib/python3.8/site-packages/pluggy/manager.py:93: in _hookexec
    return self._inner_hookexec(hook, methods, kwargs)
/gnu/store/p0wphmjxi2mn1i72m1bq2mbfbq5d706h-python-pluggy-0.13.1/lib/python3.8/site-packages/pluggy/manager.py:84: in <lambda>
    self._inner_hookexec = lambda hook, methods, kwargs: hook.multicall(
/gnu/store/3bk454z353a42l1l4yaxa6lrl3dh24mv-python-pytest-5.3.5/lib/python3.8/site-packages/_pytest/runner.py:134: in pytest_runtest_call
    item.runtest()
/gnu/store/ki31zx9qrpss8pmy0cgk44j8hhm2nc35-python-pytest-flake8-1.0.4/lib/python3.8/site-packages/pytest_flake8.py:110: in runtest
    found_errors, out, err = call(
/gnu/store/hh397yagghj2nrpwv9cdc6cgqwbrk4yx-python-py-1.8.1/lib/python3.8/site-packages/py/_io/capture.py:150: in call
    res = func(*args, **kwargs)
/gnu/store/ki31zx9qrpss8pmy0cgk44j8hhm2nc35-python-pytest-flake8-1.0.4/lib/python3.8/site-packages/pytest_flake8.py:182: in check_file
    app.parse_preliminary_options_and_args(args)
E   AttributeError: 'Application' object has no attribute 'parse_preliminary_options_and_args'
================== 4 failed, 75 passed, 1 deselected in 7.65s ==================
command "pytest" "-v" "-k" "not test_import_time" failed with status 1

-- 
Matthew Kraai