Subject: bug#42047: [PATCH 1/3] image: hurd: Create hurd-compatible ext2 file-system.

From: Ludovic Courtès <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2020 22:44:03 +0200

Hi,

"Jan (janneke) Nieuwenhuizen" <[email-masked]> skribis:

> This is a follow-up to commit b904b59ce592c89dfb4675a8c06757afed6738a0.
>
> * gnu/system/images/hurd.scm (hurd-disk-image): Add file-system-options to
> create an ext2 file-system that is compatible with the Hurd.

[...]

> This is a follow-up to commit b904b59ce592c89dfb4675a8c06757afed6738a0.
>
> * gnu/system/image.scm (hurd-initialize-root-partition): Move to ...
> * gnu/system/images/hurd.scm (hurd-initialize-root-partition): ... here.
> (hurd-disk-image): Use it.

You can definitely push these two patches.

Breakage occurred as a result of the introduction of (gnu system images
hurd)?

If you know which commit introduced the regression, I think it’s useful
to mention it in the commit message.

Thank you!

Ludo’.