Subject: 27.0.91; display-format-alist for X11 does not recognize DISPLAY with IPv6 literal

From: Valtteri Vuorikoski <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2020 22:20:05 +0300

If the DISPLAY environment variable is to an IPv6 literal such as
[::1]:1, the regexp that x-win.el adds to the display-format-alist to
recognize X11 does not match, which results in breakage.

x-win.el should probably add a second regexp to the alist, such as:
(add-to-list 'display-format-alist '("\\`\\[[^]]*\\]:[0-9]+\\(\\.[0-9]+\\)?\\'" . x))

Steps to repeat:

1. Run (window-system-for-display "[::1]:1").
2. Note that it returns nil instead of 'x.

In GNU Emacs 27.0.91 (build 3, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, X toolkit, cairo version 1.15.10)
 of 2020-06-24 built on workbuntu2
Repository revision: 632b0119e1ac0b907af41e4e4b7b5ab7557a5d90
Repository branch: emacs-27
Windowing system distributor 'HC-Consult', version 11.0.12008001
System Description: Ubuntu 18.04.4 LTS

Recent messages:
Loading /home/vuori/.emacs.local.d/local-init.el (source)...done
Battery status not available
Waiting for git... [2 times]
uncompressing x-win.el.gz...done
uncompressing frame.el.gz...done
Can’t guess python-indent-offset, using defaults: 4
Error during redisplay: (jit-lock-function 525) signaled (end-of-buffer)
Wrote /home/vuori/.emacs.local.d/desktop/.emacs.desktop.lock
Desktop: 2 frames, 20 buffers restored.
For information about GNU Emacs and the GNU system, type C-h C-a.

Configured using:
 'configure --prefix=/usr/local/emacs --with-modules --with-cairo
 --with-imagemagick --with-x-toolkit=athena
 --without-toolkit-scroll-bars'

Configured features:
XAW3D XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG CAIRO IMAGEMAGICK SOUND GPM DBUS
GSETTINGS GLIB NOTIFY INOTIFY ACL GNUTLS LIBXML2 FREETYPE HARFBUZZ
M17N_FLT LIBOTF ZLIB LUCID X11 XDBE XIM MODULES THREADS LIBSYSTEMD JSON
PDUMPER LCMS2 GMP

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=fcitx
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Emacs-Lisp

Minor modes in effect:
  hi-lock-mode: t
  smartparens-mode: t
  highlight-thing-mode: t
  which-key-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  pyvenv-tracking-mode: t
  pyvenv-mode: t
  global-tab-line-mode: t
  tab-line-mode: t
  helm-mode: t
  helm--remap-mouse-mode: t
  async-bytecomp-package-mode: t
  delete-selection-mode: t
  global-auto-revert-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  desktop-save-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/home/vuori/.emacs.d/elpa/ws-butler-20170111.2334/ws-butler hides /home/vuori/.emacs.d/lisp/ws-butler
/home/vuori/.emacs.d/elpa/swiper-helm-20180131.1744/swiper-helm hides /home/vuori/.emacs.d/lisp/swiper-helm
/home/vuori/.emacs.d/elpa/project-0.3.0/project hides /usr/local/emacs/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/progmodes/project
/home/vuori/.emacs.d/elpa/xref-1.0.1/xref hides /usr/local/emacs/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/progmodes/xref
/home/vuori/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200615/ob-core hides /usr/local/emacs/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/vuori/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200615/ox-texinfo hides /usr/local/emacs/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/vuori/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200615/ox-publish hides /usr/local/emacs/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/vuori/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200615/ox-odt hides /usr/local/emacs/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/vuori/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200615/ox-org hides /usr/local/emacs/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/vuori/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200615/ox-html hides /usr/local/emacs/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/vuori/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200615/ox-md hides /usr/local/emacs/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/vuori/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200615/ox-latex hides /usr/local/emacs/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/vuori/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200615/ox-man hides /usr/local/emacs/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/vuori/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200615/ox-icalendar hides /usr/local/emacs/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/vuori/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200615/ox hides /usr/local/emacs/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ox
/home/vuori/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200615/ox-ascii hides /usr/local/emacs/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/vuori/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200615/ox-beamer hides /usr/local/emacs/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/vuori/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200615/org-tempo hides /usr/local/emacs/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/org-tempo
/home/vuori/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200615/org-mouse hides /usr/local/emacs/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/vuori/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200615/org-mobile hides /usr/local/emacs/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/vuori/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200615/org-protocol hides /usr/local/emacs/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/vuori/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200615/org-timer hides /usr/local/emacs/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/vuori/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200615/org-plot hides /usr/local/emacs/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/vuori/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200615/org hides /usr/local/emacs/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/org
/home/vuori/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200615/org-table hides /usr/local/emacs/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/org-table
/home/vuori/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200615/org-lint hides /usr/local/emacs/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/org-lint
/home/vuori/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200615/org-src hides /usr/local/emacs/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/org-src
/home/vuori/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200615/org-pcomplete hides /usr/local/emacs/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/vuori/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200615/org-num hides /usr/local/emacs/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/org-num
/home/vuori/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200615/org-macs hides /usr/local/emacs/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/vuori/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200615/org-macro hides /usr/local/emacs/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/vuori/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200615/org-id hides /usr/local/emacs/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/org-id
/home/vuori/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200615/org-inlinetask hides /usr/local/emacs/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/vuori/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200615/org-indent hides /usr/local/emacs/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/vuori/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200615/org-habit hides /usr/local/emacs/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/vuori/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200615/org-list hides /usr/local/emacs/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/org-list
/home/vuori/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200615/org-feed hides /usr/local/emacs/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/vuori/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200615/org-element hides /usr/local/emacs/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/org-element
/home/vuori/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200615/org-keys hides /usr/local/emacs/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/org-keys
/home/vuori/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200615/org-ctags hides /usr/local/emacs/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/vuori/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200615/org-footnote hides /usr/local/emacs/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/vuori/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200615/org-datetree hides /usr/local/emacs/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/vuori/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200615/org-goto hides /usr/local/emacs/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/org-goto
/home/vuori/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200615/org-crypt hides /usr/local/emacs/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/vuori/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200615/org-faces hides /usr/local/emacs/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/vuori/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200615/org-entities hides /usr/local/emacs/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/vuori/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200615/org-agenda hides /usr/local/emacs/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/vuori/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200615/org-clock hides /usr/local/emacs/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/vuori/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200615/org-colview hides /usr/local/emacs/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/vuori/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200615/org-duration hides /usr/local/emacs/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/org-duration
/home/vuori/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200615/org-capture hides /usr/local/emacs/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/vuori/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200615/org-attach hides /usr/local/emacs/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/vuori/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200615/org-attach-git hides /usr/local/emacs/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/org-attach-git
/home/vuori/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200615/org-compat hides /usr/local/emacs/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/vuori/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200615/org-archive hides /usr/local/emacs/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/vuori/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200615/ob-fortran hides /usr/local/emacs/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/vuori/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200615/ob-C hides /usr/local/emacs/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/vuori/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200615/ol-gnus hides /usr/local/emacs/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ol-gnus
/home/vuori/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200615/ol-w3m hides /usr/local/emacs/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ol-w3m
/home/vuori/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200615/ol-rmail hides /usr/local/emacs/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ol-rmail
/home/vuori/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200615/ol-mhe hides /usr/local/emacs/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ol-mhe
/home/vuori/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200615/ol-irc hides /usr/local/emacs/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ol-irc
/home/vuori/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200615/ol-info hides /usr/local/emacs/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ol-info
/home/vuori/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200615/ol-eww hides /usr/local/emacs/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ol-eww
/home/vuori/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200615/ol-eshell hides /usr/local/emacs/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ol-eshell
/home/vuori/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200615/ol hides /usr/local/emacs/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ol
/home/vuori/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200615/ol-docview hides /usr/local/emacs/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ol-docview
/home/vuori/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200615/ol-bibtex hides /usr/local/emacs/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ol-bibtex
/home/vuori/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200615/ob-tangle hides /usr/local/emacs/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/vuori/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200615/ol-bbdb hides /usr/local/emacs/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ol-bbdb
/home/vuori/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200615/ob-vala hides /usr/local/emacs/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ob-vala
/home/vuori/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200615/ob-shen hides /usr/local/emacs/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/vuori/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200615/ob-table hides /usr/local/emacs/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/vuori/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200615/ob-stan hides /usr/local/emacs/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ob-stan
/home/vuori/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200615/ob-sqlite hides /usr/local/emacs/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/vuori/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200615/ob-sql hides /usr/local/emacs/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/vuori/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200615/ob-shell hides /usr/local/emacs/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ob-shell
/home/vuori/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200615/ob-sed hides /usr/local/emacs/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ob-sed
/home/vuori/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200615/ob-scheme hides /usr/local/emacs/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/vuori/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200615/ob-screen hides /usr/local/emacs/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/vuori/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200615/ob-sass hides /usr/local/emacs/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/vuori/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200615/ob-ruby hides /usr/local/emacs/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/vuori/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200615/ob-R hides /usr/local/emacs/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/vuori/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200615/ob-python hides /usr/local/emacs/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/vuori/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200615/ob-ref hides /usr/local/emacs/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/vuori/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200615/ob-processing hides /usr/local/emacs/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ob-processing
/home/vuori/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200615/ob-picolisp hides /usr/local/emacs/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/vuori/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200615/ob-plantuml hides /usr/local/emacs/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/vuori/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200615/ob-perl hides /usr/local/emacs/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/vuori/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200615/ob-org hides /usr/local/emacs/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/vuori/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200615/ob-octave hides /usr/local/emacs/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/vuori/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200615/ob-ocaml hides /usr/local/emacs/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/vuori/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200615/ob-mscgen hides /usr/local/emacs/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/vuori/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200615/ob-maxima hides /usr/local/emacs/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/vuori/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200615/ob-lua hides /usr/local/emacs/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ob-lua
/home/vuori/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200615/ob-matlab hides /usr/local/emacs/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/vuori/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200615/ob-makefile hides /usr/local/emacs/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/vuori/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200615/ob-lisp hides /usr/local/emacs/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/vuori/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200615/ob-lob hides /usr/local/emacs/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/vuori/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200615/ob-lilypond hides /usr/local/emacs/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/vuori/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200615/ob-ledger hides /usr/local/emacs/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/vuori/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200615/ob-J hides /usr/local/emacs/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ob-J
/home/vuori/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200615/ob-latex hides /usr/local/emacs/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/vuori/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200615/ob-js hides /usr/local/emacs/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/vuori/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200615/ob-java hides /usr/local/emacs/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/vuori/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200615/ob-io hides /usr/local/emacs/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ob-io
/home/vuori/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200615/ob-hledger hides /usr/local/emacs/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ob-hledger
/home/vuori/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200615/ob-gnuplot hides /usr/local/emacs/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/vuori/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200615/ob-haskell hides /usr/local/emacs/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/vuori/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200615/ob-groovy hides /usr/local/emacs/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ob-groovy
/home/vuori/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200615/ob-forth hides /usr/local/emacs/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ob-forth
/home/vuori/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200615/ob-eshell hides /usr/local/emacs/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ob-eshell
/home/vuori/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200615/ob-exp hides /usr/local/emacs/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/vuori/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200615/ob-eval hides /usr/local/emacs/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/vuori/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200615/ob hides /usr/local/emacs/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ob
/home/vuori/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200615/ob-emacs-lisp hides /usr/local/emacs/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/vuori/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200615/ob-ebnf hides /usr/local/emacs/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ob-ebnf
/home/vuori/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200615/ob-dot hides /usr/local/emacs/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/vuori/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200615/ob-ditaa hides /usr/local/emacs/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/vuori/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200615/ob-css hides /usr/local/emacs/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/vuori/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200615/ob-coq hides /usr/local/emacs/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ob-coq
/home/vuori/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200615/ob-calc hides /usr/local/emacs/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/vuori/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200615/ob-clojure hides /usr/local/emacs/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/vuori/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200615/ob-comint hides /usr/local/emacs/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/vuori/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200615/ob-awk hides /usr/local/emacs/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/vuori/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200615/ob-asymptote hides /usr/local/emacs/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/vuori/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200615/ob-abc hides /usr/local/emacs/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/ob-abc
/home/vuori/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200615/org-loaddefs hides /usr/local/emacs/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/vuori/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200615/org-version hides /usr/local/emacs/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/org-version
/home/vuori/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20200615/org-install hides /usr/local/emacs/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/org/org-install
/home/vuori/.emacs.d/elpa/eldoc-1.0.0/eldoc hides /usr/local/emacs/share/emacs/27.0.91/lisp/emacs-lisp/eldoc

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug message rmc puny rfc822 mml mml-sec epa
derived epg epg-config gnus-util rmail rmail-loaddefs
text-property-search mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231
mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader sendmail rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums
mm-util mail-prsvr mail-utils winner helm-command helm-elisp helm-eval
edebug backtrace helm-info vc vc-dispatcher ccc prism face-remap
company-oddmuse company-keywords company-etags company-gtags
company-dabbrev-code company-dabbrev company-files company-cmake
company-xcode company-clang company-eclim company-template company-bbdb
flycheck-mypy flycheck jka-compr hi-lock vc-git diff-mode smartparens
highlight-thing thingatpt server hcl-mode windmove framemove which-key
narrow-indirect yasnippet highlight-indentation company-capf help-fns
radix-tree elpy elpy-rpc elpy-shell elpy-profile elpy-django
elpy-refactor python tramp-sh tramp tramp-loaddefs trampver
tramp-integration tramp-compat shell parse-time iso8601 ls-lisp ido grep
compile files-x etags fileloop generator xref project cus-edit pyvenv
eshell esh-cmd esh-ext esh-opt esh-proc esh-io esh-arg esh-module
esh-groups esh-util ws-butler dired+ image-dired image-mode exif
image-file dired-x dired-aux dired dired-loaddefs helm-org-rifle
org-clipper org-eww ob-python org ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table
ob-exp org-macro org-footnote org-src ob-comint org-pcomplete pcomplete
comint ansi-color org-list org-faces org-entities time-date noutline
outline org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob-core ob-eval org-table ol org-keys
org-compat org-macs org-loaddefs find-func cal-menu calendar
cal-loaddefs tab-line ibuffer-vc ibuf-ext ibuffer ibuffer-loaddefs ivy
ring ivy-faces ivy-overlay colir color helm-mode helm-files helm-buffers
helm-occur helm-tags helm-locate helm-grep helm-regexp format-spec
helm-utils helm-help helm-types helm helm-source eieio-compat
helm-multi-match helm-lib helm-config helm-easymenu async-bytecomp async
company pcase delsel edmacro kmacro iso-transl
smart-mode-line-light-theme smart-mode-line rich-minority diminish
autorevert filenotify savehist desktop frameset memoize f dash s
cl-extra help-mode paren recentf tree-widget wid-edit battery cus-start
cus-load use-package use-package-ensure use-package-delight
use-package-diminish use-package-bind-key bind-key easy-mmode
use-package-core finder-inf advice rx info package easymenu browse-url
url-handlers url-parse auth-source cl-seq eieio eieio-core cl-macs
eieio-loaddefs password-cache json subr-x map url-vars seq byte-opt gv
bytecomp byte-compile cconv cl-loaddefs cl-lib tooltip eldoc electric
uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel term/x-win x-win
term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe
tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode elisp-mode lisp-mode
prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch timer
select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core
term/tty-colors frame minibuffer cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang
misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms
cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian
cyrillic chinese composite charscript charprop case-table epa-hook
jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev obarray cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs
button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay sha1 md5
base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable
backquote threads dbusbind inotify lcms2 dynamic-setting
system-font-setting font-render-setting cairo x-toolkit x multi-tty
make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 470751 146121)
 (symbols 48 36788 9)
 (strings 32 151488 20190)
 (string-bytes 1 4824461)
 (vectors 16 56962)
 (vector-slots 8 668767 98414)
 (floats 8 386 657)
 (intervals 56 2955 290)
 (buffers 1000 33))