Subject: bug#4204: closed ()

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2015 18:08:02 +0000

Your bug report

#4204: 23.1; css-mode does not syntax highlight new CSS3 pseudo-classes

which was filed against the emacs package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
4204: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=4204
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

From: Simen Heggestøyl <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2015 19:06:55 +0100
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Version: 25.1

This has now been fixed for the next version of Emacs (by commit
64db0c26faba21e7aedc0c5f57e04ed175b04f5b).

Thanks for the report!

-- Simen

Subject: 23.1; css-mode does not syntax highlight new CSS3 pseudo-classes
From: Gareth Rees <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2009 19:39:26 +0100

Revision 3 of the Cascading Style Sheets specification [1] introduces  
new pseudo-classes for use in selector expressions,  
including :target, :enabled, :disabled, :root, :nth-child(...).

It would be nice if css-mode in Emacs could provide syntax  
highlighting for these new pseudo-classes.

(There are other new features in CSS3 that it would be nice to  
highlight, such as pseudo-elements ::first-letter and ::first-line.)

-- 
Gareth Rees

[1] http://www.w3.org/TR/css3-selectors/