Subject: Re: [bug#42037] [PATCH 0/3] gnu: lxqt-build-tools: Update to 0.7.0.

From: Andre Batista <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2020 17:27:26 -0300

Hello,

qui 25 jun 2020 às 12:28:49 (1593098929), [email-masked] enviou:
> Hi,
> 
> After applying the patches, “guix build lxqt” fails:

Current guix version of lxqt is failing as well since liblxqt cannot
be built.

> Maybe all the lxqt packages should be upgraded in lockstep?

Certainly. It was only after sending the first patch that it occured
to me that it would be necessary to upgrade the whole DE in a single
step. I'm sorry.

I've tried to do it, but 'qps' is failing, so no lxqt for now.

lxqt-connman-applet is also failing - both before and after this
patch - but it does not seem to be needed to build lxqt.

> If that is the case, it’s better to upgrade them in a single commit,
> such that there are no intermediate commits where things fail to build.

Ok, I'll try a bit more and will get back to you.

Thanks,