Subject: bug#4203 closed by Karl Fogel <[email-masked]> (Fixed "Please add doc strings for Info-bookmark-* functions".)

From: [email-masked] (Emacs bug Tracking System)
Date: Mon, 05 Oct 2009 00:00:17 +0000

This is an automatic notification regarding your bug report
which was filed against the emacs package:

#4203: 23.1; Please add doc strings for Info-bookmark-* functions

It has been closed by Karl Fogel <[email-masked]>.

Their explanation is attached below along with your original report.
If this explanation is unsatisfactory and you have not received a
better one in a separate message then please contact Karl Fogel <[email-masked]> by
replying to this email.

-- 
4203: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=4203
Emacs Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Fixed "Please add doc strings for Info-bookmark-* functions".
From: Karl Fogel <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 04 Oct 2009 19:52:01 -0400

See previous reply for details about closing.

Subject: 23.1; Please add doc strings for Info-bookmark-* functions
From: "Drew Adams" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2009 10:29:24 -0700

Subject line says it all.

In GNU Emacs 23.1.1 (i386-mingw-nt5.1.2600)
 of 2009-07-29 on SOFT-MJASON
Windowing system distributor `Microsoft Corp.', version 5.1.2600
configured using `configure --with-gcc (4.4)'