Subject: FAIL: test-out-of-memory

From: Simen Endsjø <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2020 19:25:23 +0200

git branch -v : master 5d052c87b GNU Guile 3.0.3.

wrote 
`/home/simendsjo/code/guile/cache/guile/ccache/3.0-LE-8-4.3/home/simendsjo/code/guile/test-suite/standalone/test-out-of-memory.go'
GC Warning: Failed to expand heap by 134348800 bytes
GC Warning: Failed to expand heap by 134217728 bytes
GC Warning: Out of Memory! Heap size: 1 MiB. Returning NULL!
error creating finalization thread: Cannot allocate memory
GC Warning: Failed to expand heap by 1000132608 bytes
GC Warning: Failed to expand heap by 1000001536 bytes
GC Warning: Out of Memory! Heap size: 1 MiB. Returning NULL!
mmap(PROT_NONE) failed
/bin/sh: line 5: 131236 Aborted                 (core dumped) 
top_srcdir="../.." srcdir="." builddir="." 
CHARSETALIASDIR="/home/simendsjo/code/guile/lib" 
GUILE_AUTO_COMPILE=0 "../../meta/build-env" ${dir}$tst
FAIL: test-out-of-memory
==================================
1 of 39 tests failed
Please report to [email-masked]
==================================